Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Disclaimer: Officialpdpnig Nairaland Moniker Is An Imposter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disclaimer: Officialpdpnig Nairaland Moniker Is An Imposter (643 Views)

5 Proofs Nigeria Has An Imposter As A President - Nnamdi Kanu / The Man In ASA Rock Is An Imposter Not Buhari - Atiku Fires Back At Apc / Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disclaimer: Officialpdpnig Nairaland Moniker Is An Imposter by engineerboat(m): 2:17pm On Nov 01, 2018
Disclaimer: Officialpdpnig Nairaland moniker is an Imposter

This is to bring to the attention of nairalander that an imposters Officialpdpnig is nothing but a fraudster and imposter.

All his representation as PDP spokesman is fake and fraud.

Lalasticlala, segun please kindly take not

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disclaimer: Officialpdpnig Nairaland Moniker Is An Imposter by engineerboat(m): 2:18pm On Nov 01, 2018
Cc:

tomakinta, johnnyessence, firefire,

1 Like

Re: Disclaimer: Officialpdpnig Nairaland Moniker Is An Imposter by CilicMarin: 2:19pm On Nov 01, 2018
What about OfficialAPCng?

Shameless things. angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disclaimer: Officialpdpnig Nairaland Moniker Is An Imposter by Firefire(m): 2:19pm On Nov 01, 2018
engineerboat:
Cc:

I noticed it immediately. Handiwork of the terrorist zone-Bs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disclaimer: Officialpdpnig Nairaland Moniker Is An Imposter by Firefire(m): 2:20pm On Nov 01, 2018
CilicMarin:

Shameless things. angry

Baba Ejima, well done ooo cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disclaimer: Officialpdpnig Nairaland Moniker Is An Imposter by engineerboat(m): 2:25pm On Nov 01, 2018
CilicMarin:

Shameless things. angry

So you are the one behind it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disclaimer: Officialpdpnig Nairaland Moniker Is An Imposter by Officialpdpnig: 2:37pm On Nov 01, 2018
What a grand reception. I said it this guy has a personal phobia issue and he just went ahead and proved it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disclaimer: Officialpdpnig Nairaland Moniker Is An Imposter by Bethel4Life(f): 2:45pm On Nov 01, 2018
Thanks for bursting them bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disclaimer: Officialpdpnig Nairaland Moniker Is An Imposter by suxkill: 2:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
What a grand reception. I said it this guy has a personal phobia issue and he just went ahead and proved it.

Shut up!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disclaimer: Officialpdpnig Nairaland Moniker Is An Imposter by PresidentAtiku(m): 2:59pm On Nov 01, 2018
He is one of the brainless and Useless APC rats and online nuisance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disclaimer: Officialpdpnig Nairaland Moniker Is An Imposter by alhassanyusuf29(m): 3:02pm On Nov 01, 2018
is he a flat.head? undecided
Re: Disclaimer: Officialpdpnig Nairaland Moniker Is An Imposter by suxkill: 3:04pm On Nov 01, 2018
CilicMarin:

Shameless things. angry

Idiotic Pig of Buhari will always shift the goal post.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disclaimer: Officialpdpnig Nairaland Moniker Is An Imposter by johnnyvid(m): 3:04pm On Nov 01, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
He is one of the brainless and Useless APC rats and online nuisance
exactly.

1 Like

Re: Disclaimer: Officialpdpnig Nairaland Moniker Is An Imposter by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:42pm On Nov 01, 2018
Bursted. Hahahahaha @ idiotic pig of baba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disclaimer: Officialpdpnig Nairaland Moniker Is An Imposter by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 01, 2018
I noticed the moniker and saw that he always spoke against PDP. I wasn't surprised because there's also an opposite moniker attacking APC.

I think the guy did it as payback to his opposite counterpart.
Re: Disclaimer: Officialpdpnig Nairaland Moniker Is An Imposter by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 01, 2018
CilicMarin:

Shameless things. angry

Copied
Re: Disclaimer: Officialpdpnig Nairaland Moniker Is An Imposter by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:

Same English every year
Same English every month
Same English every week
Same English every day
Same English every hour
Same English every minute
Same English every seconds.

If not for anything, give thanks to Jonathan for making youu to learn only that word in English.
Re: Disclaimer: Officialpdpnig Nairaland Moniker Is An Imposter by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 01, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:

Secondly I learnt the former deputy governor of sokoto and current APC governorship aspirant in same sokoto state is a homosexual (gay)?
Re: Disclaimer: Officialpdpnig Nairaland Moniker Is An Imposter by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:59pm On Nov 01, 2018
I suspect Butterflyle0 is behind that fake moniker

That man has criminal tendency cheesy
Re: Disclaimer: Officialpdpnig Nairaland Moniker Is An Imposter by alhassanyusuf29(m): 4:03pm On Nov 01, 2018
hahaha dont get me wrong, i just do that to get on yall nerves.. and i was never in nigeria during ineffectual baboon's regime
Osagyefo98:

Same English every year
Same English every month
Same English every week
Same English every day
Same English every hour
Same English every minute
Same English every seconds.

If not for anything, give thanks to Jonathan for making youu to learn only that word in English.
Re: Disclaimer: Officialpdpnig Nairaland Moniker Is An Imposter by alhassanyusuf29(m): 4:04pm On Nov 01, 2018
maybe, how those the concern me? undecided
Osagyefo98:

Secondly I learnt the former deputy governor of sokoto and current APC governorship aspirant in same sokoto state is a homosexual (gay)?
Re: Disclaimer: Officialpdpnig Nairaland Moniker Is An Imposter by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:05pm On Nov 01, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
hahaha dont get me wrong, i just do that to get on yall nerves.. and i was never in nigeria during ineffectual baboon's regime
.. And you decided to come back and help your brother sai baba to destroy Nigeria? Continue.
Re: Disclaimer: Officialpdpnig Nairaland Moniker Is An Imposter by alhassanyusuf29(m): 4:14pm On Nov 01, 2018
im still not in nigeria
JONNYSPUTE:
.. And you decided to come back and help your brother sai baba to destroy Nigeria? Continue.
Re: Disclaimer: Officialpdpnig Nairaland Moniker Is An Imposter by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 01, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
hahaha dont get me wrong, i just do that to get on yall nerves.. and [s]i was never in nigeria during ineffectual baboon's regime[/s]

That will show the kind of love you have for igbos@bolded to always crave for their attention......OK ooo..

Secondly if jonathan is an ineffectual baboon.....i wonder what buhari is....maybe a higher ineffectual baboon?

Anyway I don't have words for u now.........coz we may never agree as it is obtainable in Nigeria between the north and east.
Re: Disclaimer: Officialpdpnig Nairaland Moniker Is An Imposter by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 01, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
maybe, how those the concern me? undecided

It should concern u....

Coz if it was @Igbo as u said....u will be jumping up and down in the thread....
Re: Disclaimer: Officialpdpnig Nairaland Moniker Is An Imposter by Officialpdpnig: 4:20pm On Nov 01, 2018
So this is the kind of politics PDP supporters play here. Petty politics. We have instructed you people to focus on issue based campaigns and instead of focusing on this, you choose to go petty with every individual. You are all harming our chances. Doing more harm than good will end up as a negative result for us.

You can continue being petty if you wish but don't come complaining to us when we eventually lose due to the same pettiness.

2 Likes

Re: Disclaimer: Officialpdpnig Nairaland Moniker Is An Imposter by FarahAideed: 4:20pm On Nov 01, 2018
CilicMarin:

Shameless things. angry

Better advice your disgraced friend Buterflyle0 to immediately close that moniker because it's wrong to impersonate PDP
Re: Disclaimer: Officialpdpnig Nairaland Moniker Is An Imposter by FarahAideed: 4:21pm On Nov 01, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
So this is the kind of politics PDP supporters play here. Petty politics. We have instructed you people to focus on issue based campaigns and instead of focusing on this, you choose to go petty with every individual. You are all harming our chances. Doing more harm than good will end up as a negative result for us.

You can continue being petty if you wish but don't come complaining to us when we eventually lose due to the same pettiness.

Butterflyleo you are shameless ..better close down this account you known liar ...yesterday you were disgraced for lying and now you are back with impersonation..dont you have shame
Re: Disclaimer: Officialpdpnig Nairaland Moniker Is An Imposter by Officialpdpnig: 4:25pm On Nov 01, 2018
FarahAideed:

Butterflyleo you are shameless ..better close down this account you known liar ...yesterday you were disgraced for lying and now you are back with impersonation..dont you have shame

Who are you and who is butterfly who?

Do you see the petty politics I said? First its self induced phobia and now its petty politics.

Who did this to you all here who stand for PDP? Why are you all being so shallow ?

This is bad. Very bad.

We have Osita Chidoka disgracing us daily on twitter and as if that isn't enough, we have petty supporters on this platform known as nairaland.

When are we going to ever get it right with 4 months to go?

1 Like

Re: Disclaimer: Officialpdpnig Nairaland Moniker Is An Imposter by Johnnyessence(m): 6:29pm On Nov 01, 2018
engineerboat:
Cc:

i noticed it too. thanks for diacovering the imposter.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Starting To Believe Nnadi Kanu / APC Rigging Machine Exposed Ahead Of 2019 Election? / Why Can't Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Leaders Replicate What They See Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.