Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

I'm Starting To Believe Nnadi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Starting To Believe Nnadi Kanu (644 Views)

Is't Possible For Nnadi Kanu To Be Extracted To Nigeria? / Igbos Has No Relationship With Jews, Nnadi Kanu Should Keep Quiet / We Spit On Nnadi Kanu And Biafra- Urhobo Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Starting To Believe Nnadi Kanu by Donmedrac: 9:00pm On Nov 06, 2018
Why are politicians always complaining, saying cabals have hijacked also rock?.

Why would rats enter inside a presidential office and the president had to work from home? It doesn't make sense!

Why would Aisha keep saying Buhari isn't his husband and she suddenly stopped, his children stopped getting closer to him, interviews were denied.

What secrets are they hiding? This right here doesn't make any sense when you look at it

3 Likes

Re: I'm Starting To Believe Nnadi Kanu by maputohq: 9:02pm On Nov 06, 2018
hmmm
Re: I'm Starting To Believe Nnadi Kanu by LamidiCownu: 9:52pm On Nov 06, 2018
Donmedrac:
Why are politicians always complaining, saying cabals have hijacked also rock?.

Why would rats enter inside a presidential office and the president had to work from home? It doesn't make sense!

Why would Aisha keep saying Buhari isn't his husband and she suddenly stopped, his children stopped getting closer to him, interviews were denied.

What secrets are they hiding? This right here doesn't make any sense when you look at it
Zombie no get choice before nah..
If you no support your personal Lord and saviour Nnamumudi Cownu, who you wan support before Mtchewwww

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How I Rebuffed Okonjo Iweala,osita Chidoka,bello Adoke To Hang On To Power-Gej / War Saw: Stay Of Execution Order, Too Little Too Late For Ituen, Others –andem / Why Are Ijaw Selling Their Lands In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.