Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari (26582 Views)

Tinubu Will Be A Good President - Doyin Okupe (2021) / Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? / 'Nigeria’s economy under siege over bad government choices’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by cnonyechi(f): 9:57pm On Nov 01, 2018
AnanseK:

Keep on working PMB , ignore Igbos, Wailers and Haters , maintain the focus. Nigerians are with you 4+4 assured.

so dis is it for u? wait until u see urself rearing cattle in Daura with him.
Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by lereinter(m): 10:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
What does a cow know
Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by fakati(m): 10:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
Looking good as in you met USD@240 and now its above 360 what a trash are you insinuating?
Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by rexwalters: 10:14pm On Nov 01, 2018
fakati:
Looking good as in you met USD@240 and now its above 360 what a trash are you insinuating?
What concerns you with dollars are you an exporter?Go to the business section and find a way to make forex to add to the GDP of Nigeria,The federal Government and states are not complaining,when they convert their $ to Naira from petroleum sales,they have more money to share.

Nigeria needs to cut down on importation and focus more on manufacturing,an industrial revolution of the mind,we need to export more than we import.
Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by PFRB: 10:14pm On Nov 01, 2018
By word of mouth?
Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by gudofuck231: 10:14pm On Nov 01, 2018
AnanseK:

Keep on working PMB , ignore Igbos, Wailers and Haters , maintain the focus. Nigerians are with you 4+4 assured.

seems like you were born from the anus* this backward thinking is similar to cows, I wonder how ur brain take degenerate reach this messed stage
Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by iskay1971: 10:17pm On Nov 01, 2018
Someone said "honesty is expensive, don't expect it from a common person"
A president can be a common person.
In fact we have a president who is even too old to have ordinary common sense. May be lifeless too to even think of its needful.

Everything thing under you is dying including human beings daily yet your deadly gut pushed you to say this.

YOUR EXCELLENCY, WHAT IS DEFINITION OF ECONOMY?
Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by Vuvuzela101: 10:18pm On Nov 01, 2018
God forbid buhari again.
Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by omoranmilowo: 10:21pm On Nov 01, 2018
This man is shameless
Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by Promise47(m): 10:21pm On Nov 01, 2018
buhari you be fool go to hell the economy is death on ur watch
Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by AnanseK(m): 10:22pm On Nov 01, 2018
gudofuck231:

seems like you were born from the anus* this backward thinking is similar to cows, I wonder how ur brain take degenerate reach this messed stage

The moment you resort to insults, I know that you have nothing to offer. It’s not your fault that you were brought up in a brothel.

Buhari is developing Nigeria and will continue until 2023 when Prof Osinbajo will take over as President and continue with the work started.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by rexwalters: 10:26pm On Nov 01, 2018
grandstar:

My cousin who runs a school in a run down and frontier suburb in Ogun which may soon be connected to NEPA said that he was making as much as 200k after paying his teachers from the extremely modest school he runs

Nowadays most parents are finding it difficult to pay and has been contemplating shutting it down That is how bad the economy has become!

Blame Amosun or you want to blame fayose instead?Ask them what they did with the money they got for the people of his state?or was it people in katsina State that voted for ibikunle Amosun of Ogun State?
Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by grandstar(m): 10:29pm On Nov 01, 2018
rexwalters:
Blame Amosun or you want to blame fayose instead?Ask them what they did with the money they got for the people of his state?or was it people in katsina State that voted for ibikunle Amosun of Ogun State?

Amosun is not to blame for the state of the e3conomy

The bucks stops at the door of Buhari

The economy is under the FG

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 01, 2018
Buhari Must Be High On Cow Milk
Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by rexwalters: 10:32pm On Nov 01, 2018
iskay1971:
Someone said "honesty is expensive, don't expect it from a common person"
A president can be a common person.
In fact we have a president who is even too old to have ordinary common sense. May be lifeless too to even think of its needful.

Everything thing under you is dying including human beings daily yet your deadly gut pushed you to say this.

YOUR EXCELLENCY, WHAT IS DEFINITION OF ECONOMY?
Lazy chap,how have you tried to improve yourself in the last 4 years?A Failure will always look for someone else to blame for their despicable situation,i guess in this case the president is the rhetoric target?
Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by TrueLEADER: 10:36pm On Nov 01, 2018
FarahAideed:
Over 13 million jobs lost , over 300 percent inflation, escalating ghastly poverty and tgis man thinks the economy is better under him ? Buhari is not ok

He's a tragedy that is better imagined than experienced.

He's an epidemic.
Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by lollmaolol(m): 10:36pm On Nov 01, 2018
FarahAideed:
Over 13 million jobs lost , over 300 percent inflation, escalating ghastly poverty and tgis man thinks the economy is better under him ? Buhari is not ok

Buhari, just shut up and return to your cow
Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by gudofuck231: 10:39pm On Nov 01, 2018
AnanseK:

The moment you resort to insults, I know that you have nothing to offer. It’s not your fault that you were brought up in a brothel.

Buhari is developing Nigeria and will continue until 2023 when Prof Osinbajo will take over as President and continue with the work started.

boohary clown take
Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by rexwalters: 10:39pm On Nov 01, 2018
grandstar:

Amosun is not to blame for the state of the e3conomy

The bucks stops at the door of Buhari

The economy is under the FG
Ok I forgot,President Buhari drafted and approved Ogun's state financial budger for 2018 and appointed all the commissioners of the state,Odua investment group belongs to the Federal Government?I wonder why the Federal Government drew up a budget of 1.3 trillion Naira for Lagos state & 140 billion for yobe state for the Year 2018?

The Federal Government also runs the economy of Katsina State and Rivers State?
Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by Chatflick(m): 10:47pm On Nov 01, 2018
Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by micflo28(m): 10:48pm On Nov 01, 2018
Elayna:
how you baby boy
i am cool stew style. You are hot in your picture

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by kayodekb: 10:51pm On Nov 01, 2018
FarahAideed:

In case you missed it again:

During Abacha:

- A Dollar was N22, PDP left it at N198

- A litre of Petrol was N20, PDP left it at N87

- A bag of Rice was N1,700, PDP left it at N13,000

- A Dozen of Peak milk was N375, PDP left a Tin at N150

Don't you just love data driven campaigns?

Please check this out:

Within PDP 16years.

Rice was 764% raise.

$ was 1000% raise.

Peak milk was 480% raise.

Petrol was 420% raise.

But within APC 3years +.

Rice is less than #18,000 and that is less than 50% raise.

$ = 360 which is 60% raise.

Peak Milk #180 which means 30% raise.

Petrol = #141 which is 65% raise.

So the Children of hate you guys should come out with your own data.

This makes my Atikulated friends go GAGA...���

Sai Baba Buhari till 2023.
Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by kayodekb: 10:52pm On Nov 01, 2018
Firefire:

Grand criminal!
In case you missed it again:
During Abacha:
- A Dollar was N22, PDP left it at N198
- A litre of Petrol was N20, PDP left it at N87
- A bag of Rice was N1,700, PDP left it at N13,000
- A Dozen of Peak milk was N375, PDP left a Tin at N150
Don't you just love data driven campaigns?
Please check this out:
Within PDP 16years.
Rice was 764% raise.
$ was 1000% raise.
Peak milk was 480% raise.
Petrol was 420% raise.
But within APC 3years +.
Rice is less than #18,000 and that is less than 50% raise.
$ = 360 which is 60% raise.
Peak Milk #180 which means 30% raise.
Petrol = #141 which is 65% raise.
So the Children of hate you guys should come out with your own data.
This makes my Atikulated friends go GAGA...���
Sai Baba Buhari till 2023.
Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by Legendkid: 11:03pm On Nov 01, 2018
Lol.. the worst president ever
Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by ACHILLES45: 11:30pm On Nov 01, 2018
AnanseK:

Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by ACHILLES45: 11:31pm On Nov 01, 2018
4601CE:
God will continue to bless you sir

Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by arrestdarrester: 11:34pm On Nov 01, 2018
Does cow dung get some people high? Or may be bull shit?
Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by DerrickzB: 11:36pm On Nov 01, 2018
AnanseK:

Which of the projects were started by PMB's administration??
Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by Danavast(m): 11:40pm On Nov 01, 2018
Na thunder go strike you for what you said
Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by enemyofprogress: 11:53pm On Nov 01, 2018
Na who dey deceive this man?
Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by enemyofprogress: 11:53pm On Nov 01, 2018
Danavast:
Na thunder go strike you for what you said
amen!
Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by enemyofprogress: 11:54pm On Nov 01, 2018
DerrickzB:

Which of the projects were started by PMB's administration??
hunger and poverty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Tells Ibrahim Magu To Step Aside As EFCC Chairman / Kaduna Train Attack: PMB Directs Immediate Implementation Of Surveillance System / 2023: Malami Distributes 30 Cars To Associates In Kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.