Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,026 members, 7,849,144 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:11 PM

2019: Election Will Be Walkover For PDP In Niger –IBB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Election Will Be Walkover For PDP In Niger –IBB (38930 Views)

Enugu LG Elections: Igbo-eze South And North Says It Will Be A Walkover For PDP / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Election Will Be Walkover For PDP In Niger –IBB by AdesegunSanni89: 8:31pm On Nov 01, 2018
sanpipita:

Keep your thrash talk, you know the truth, which Nigerian politician has never visited IBB and co to seek their support? if they are nobody why will anyone visit them, every nation have group of elites that influence things IBB and co are not an exception.
Yes I know the truth that IBB and co own your father and mother. The truth can't be far from that. SOAB

1 Like

Re: 2019: Election Will Be Walkover For PDP In Niger –IBB by AdesegunSanni89: 8:33pm On Nov 01, 2018
Galaticos444:
igboland is too enlightened to b ruled by one man.there's a popular saying that igbo has no king cos everyone is exposed
No wonder igbo land is directionless. Even God anointed Moses to lead the Israelites at a point in time.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Election Will Be Walkover For PDP In Niger –IBB by sanpipita(m): 8:34pm On Nov 01, 2018
AdesegunSanni89:
Yes I know the truth that IBB and co own your father and mother. The truth can't be far from that. SOAB

Go sit, tomorrow your favorite politicians will still go to IBB house to seek his support, you think Nigeria politics is about making mouth on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Election Will Be Walkover For PDP In Niger –IBB by RoyalStyles2020: 8:37pm On Nov 01, 2018
Re: 2019: Election Will Be Walkover For PDP In Niger –IBB by Galaticos444: 8:38pm On Nov 01, 2018
AdesegunSanni89:
No wonder igbo land is directionless. Even God anointed Moses to lead the Israelites at a point in time.
so tinubu a criminal is ur messiah and obviously wen he dies his wife or kids takeover,wot a shameless tribe
Re: 2019: Election Will Be Walkover For PDP In Niger –IBB by Saylawchar(m): 8:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
Hahahahahahhaah funny you

NaijaRoyalty:
That "Mistake" of a president is definitely going back to his cows in 2019

Insha Allah
Re: 2019: Election Will Be Walkover For PDP In Niger –IBB by freshdude99(m): 9:15pm On Nov 01, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Tinubu thinks the whole of Nigeria is South West undecided

He will be shocked!
Don't mind that one

1 Like

Re: 2019: Election Will Be Walkover For PDP In Niger –IBB by ozo13(m): 9:18pm On Nov 01, 2018
nzeobi:

in the NE atiku is sure of a good outing in Taraba, adamawa, bauchi and gombe at least 50%
No need to start arguing. The bye election coming up in bauchi I think will jus be enough guide as to who is likely goin to win that geopolitical zone and also to prove that APC is still a force reckon with in that axis/zone of the country.
That bn said.me I believe the northeast and southwest r going to be the major determinant of who is going to win the election next year.all buhari will need to win I think will jus be 60% in both geopolitical zone

1 Like

Re: 2019: Election Will Be Walkover For PDP In Niger –IBB by Doyin2(m): 9:19pm On Nov 01, 2018
Mischievous and misleading caption.
IBB only referring to senatorial seat.
Re: 2019: Election Will Be Walkover For PDP In Niger –IBB by jamace(m): 9:24pm On Nov 01, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

He will be shocked!
Don't mind him.
That was how Fashola as Lagos state gov was making noise during GEJ era about power supply. That any serious govt will provide power in 6 months. Now as minister for power, he is singing a new tone that it is difficult to provide power. grin grin Mind what you say because karma never forgets. grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: Election Will Be Walkover For PDP In Niger –IBB by BabaO2: 9:35pm On Nov 01, 2018
jamace:
Don't mind him.
That was how Fashola as Lagos state gov was making noise during GEJ era about power supply. That any serious govt will provide power in 6 months. Now as minister for power, he is singing a new tone that it is difficult to provide power. grin grin Mind what you say because karma never forgets. grin grin
But power is much better now
Re: 2019: Election Will Be Walkover For PDP In Niger –IBB by akdjr(m): 9:37pm On Nov 01, 2018
IBB that can't even deliver his ward for PDP. Thank God for one man one vote. I remember when PDP were using palm kernel shell to vote. In case u don't know, palm kernel shell look exactly like human thumbprint.
Re: 2019: Election Will Be Walkover For PDP In Niger –IBB by jamace(m): 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2018
BabaO2:
But power is much better now
Note that I'm typing using my generator now. So, where is the power? grin
Re: 2019: Election Will Be Walkover For PDP In Niger –IBB by hundredrivas(m): 9:50pm On Nov 01, 2018
Chai baba back to duara loading....
Re: 2019: Election Will Be Walkover For PDP In Niger –IBB by Modarun(m): 9:51pm On Nov 01, 2018
Bolustical:

I wish any of your past and present political leaders from the East can be relevant as Tinubu.

Dude stopped being governor over 10 years ago yet you lots still see him in your dreams.

Na wa o

Ndiflatness sha!

The fact You all queue behind a well known convicted Drug baron says alot about the level your kind.
Unlike your people, we dont follow rebranded convicted criminals or known certificate forgers. your demi god wont even be allowed to talk at the table of elders, no amount of branding, followership would grant him such a right in The South East. We have dozens of his kind, we are just not proud of them.
Re: 2019: Election Will Be Walkover For PDP In Niger –IBB by Modarun(m): 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2018
AdesegunSanni89:

If bejng led by a drug baron and certificate forger is what you mean, we dnt do such over here.
Re: 2019: Election Will Be Walkover For PDP In Niger –IBB by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 01, 2018
Bolustical:

I wish any of your past and present political leaders from the East can be relevant as Tinubu.

Dude stopped being governor over 10 years ago yet you lots still see him in your dreams.

Na wa o

Ndiflatness sha!

IGBOS can never have a leader liek tiffnubu because we do not condone or support criminals. we aren't Afonja youths that tinubu tells how to think.
Re: 2019: Election Will Be Walkover For PDP In Niger –IBB by nzeobi(m): 10:32pm On Nov 01, 2018
ozo13:
No need to start arguing. The bye election coming up in bauchi I think will jus be enough guide as to who is likely goin to win that geopolitical zone and also to prove that APC is still a force reckon with in that axis/zone of the country.
That bn said.me I believe the northeast and southwest r going to be the major determinant of who is going to win the election next year.all buhari will need to win I think will jus be 60% in both geopolitical zone
you are comparing main elections to a rerun election.
Re: 2019: Election Will Be Walkover For PDP In Niger –IBB by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 01, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:
Even Bauchi Governor is a staunch Atiku boy.
yes that is true.
and bauchi has always been a PDP state from far back.
Re: 2019: Election Will Be Walkover For PDP In Niger –IBB by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 01, 2018
Wen the northern election results will start trikling on next year, People like that fake senatordave1 will understand what I mean by PDP is back together nationwide
Re: 2019: Election Will Be Walkover For PDP In Niger –IBB by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 01, 2018
NonsoWow:
Buhari is a grassroot favourite in northern states like Niger regardless of whom their governors are secretly supporting. Many of these governors where swept into power because of the buhari hurricane. They have no clout of their own.

buhari hurricane didn't happen in 2003 n these governors won their seats.

Buhari hurricane didn't happen in 2007 n these governors won their seats.

buhari hurricane didn't happen in 2011 n these governors still won their seats.

Wen will th we useless APC apologists stop saying trash online?
Re: 2019: Election Will Be Walkover For PDP In Niger –IBB by Ziggylady(f): 10:38pm On Nov 01, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

He will be shocked!

Not just Tinubu alone but his worshippers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Election Will Be Walkover For PDP In Niger –IBB by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 01, 2018
yarimo:
Walkover with a dubious party chairman TANKO BEGI, IBB most be suffering from memory loss. The PDP senatorial candidate is a serial dubious man in terms of land cases.

the task at hand is project daura. we will deal with other smaller problems later
Re: 2019: Election Will Be Walkover For PDP In Niger –IBB by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 01, 2018
nzeobi:
many on this forum do not know that the governor of Niger state is a saraki loyalist .

Yes.

And also Niger state has always been PDP from time. Now they are back.
Re: 2019: Election Will Be Walkover For PDP In Niger –IBB by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 01, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
That "Mistake" of a president is definitely going back to his cows in 2019

Insha Allah

He's going back wit his cows n not to his cows bro. I'm sure those 150 cows are roaming the streets of Abuja now
Re: 2019: Election Will Be Walkover For PDP In Niger –IBB by senatordave1(m): 11:26pm On Nov 01, 2018
nzeobi:

you are comparing main elections to a rerun election.
Dont be daft,its a big signal.or do you have any other pointers?
Re: 2019: Election Will Be Walkover For PDP In Niger –IBB by senatordave1(m): 11:28pm On Nov 01, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Yes.

Has buhari ever lost bauchi or niger? So buhari can win anambra and enugu
Re: 2019: Election Will Be Walkover For PDP In Niger –IBB by senatordave1(m): 11:28pm On Nov 01, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Yes.

Has buhari ever lost bauchi or niger? So buhari can win anambra and enugu.
Re: 2019: Election Will Be Walkover For PDP In Niger –IBB by senatordave1(m): 11:31pm On Nov 01, 2018
PrecisionFx:

yes that is true.

and bauchi has always been a PDP state from far back.
When pdp had governors in niger and ibb was not on a wheelchair,buhari won niger

1 Like

Re: 2019: Election Will Be Walkover For PDP In Niger –IBB by skrtelmoses: 2:25am On Nov 02, 2018
Insha Allahu
Re: 2019: Election Will Be Walkover For PDP In Niger –IBB by CoolAmbience(m): 3:32am On Nov 02, 2018
codedguy1:

And buhari would be swept out by the horrible disastrous hurricane he has served us.

He came in through a hurricane and would be swept out through a tsunami.

For nairaland general elections abi?

No be lie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Asks Nigeria To Restrict Super Tucano To North / Goodluck Jonathan Hailed For His Speech At Oxford University (Pics) / INEC Sacks Collation, Returning Officers In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.