Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:08 AM

7 Types Of Boss You Will Meet And How To Handle Them - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 7 Types Of Boss You Will Meet And How To Handle Them (24680 Views)

7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits / The Best Boss You Have Ever Worked With. Share Your Experience / How You Can Show Your Boss You Are Ready For The Next Step In Your Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Types Of Boss You Will Meet And How To Handle Them by backnbeta(f): 8:40pm On Nov 01, 2018
Dealing with #2 sad
Re: 7 Types Of Boss You Will Meet And How To Handle Them by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 01, 2018
why have a boss even? Just be your own bloody boss!!
Re: 7 Types Of Boss You Will Meet And How To Handle Them by spiralwedge(m): 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
Bros, that eye service boss is what I hate most. They are most deadly. It is also a sign that they have secrets, most likely financial. They are insecure. They can never be trusted.

This applies to friends, family or colleagues. I avoid such people like plague.

For the others, i know how to get them... be the best and know your onions. Then ensure to make copies of every document and info. You can always use them to nail them eventually.
Re: 7 Types Of Boss You Will Meet And How To Handle Them by Oyerinde16(m): 9:11pm On Nov 01, 2018
BetterDaysAhead:
Good evening nairalanders. Please, I want the good people here to please assist me with a job. The hardship has gotten to my neck hence the reason I came on social network to solicit for help. I have been borrowing to survive for months now and no hope of paying back if I don't get a job.
I am a B. Sc holder and I have my CV available. I stay in Abuja and I am ready to relocate to any part of Nigeria for the job. Potential helpers can reach me on 08157514612 or vision2020ispossible@gmail.com.
Thanks
and u select vision 2020 as gmail Addy my bro u better change it to vision 2018 is still possible @gmail.com.
no mind me
I'm looking for job too
Re: 7 Types Of Boss You Will Meet And How To Handle Them by ziondaughter247: 9:13pm On Nov 01, 2018
OMG...I had a boss who was a combination of all most of these except the motivational & dictator. Honestly, the man was grossly incompetent, clueless, eyeservice, unappreciative, always badmouthing us. blaming us and shine stealer. I eventually left the job for him. I couldn't stand it.
Re: 7 Types Of Boss You Will Meet And How To Handle Them by cnonyechi(f): 9:24pm On Nov 01, 2018
Donmedrac:
I'll have sex with the sexy boss in the office

sorry sexy boss not listed
Re: 7 Types Of Boss You Will Meet And How To Handle Them by Badgers14: 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2018
The solution to toxic boss was to just start looking for another job grin grin

Funny but true, I have been there done that.

If you dont quit, they will make your life miserable which will lead to you losing quality of your life.
Re: 7 Types Of Boss You Will Meet And How To Handle Them by Abee79(m): 9:52pm On Nov 01, 2018
I worked under someone who had attributes of 3, 5 and 6 for seven years, till God delivered me from his evil ways. I now work with him, but not under him cool
Re: 7 Types Of Boss You Will Meet And How To Handle Them by Mccullum: 10:32pm On Nov 01, 2018
This is one of the best write up I found on nairaland, I give kudos to who deserves it.

Thanks for this composition of experience.

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Boss You Will Meet And How To Handle Them by uuzba(m): 6:45am On Nov 02, 2018
gypsey:
why have a boss even? Just be your own bloody boss!!
A good way to become rich, is by helping someone who is already rich to become richer. That's why we have bosses.
On your own, you might need more resources.
Re: 7 Types Of Boss You Will Meet And How To Handle Them by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 02, 2018
Thank God i'm done working for bosses.. I'm my own fûcking boss tongue
Re: 7 Types Of Boss You Will Meet And How To Handle Them by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 02, 2018
uuzba:

A good way to become rich, is by helping someone who is already rich to become richer. That's why we have bosses.

You will always find excuses if u look for it.. There's nothing wrong in needing more resources... Just get it the best way u can
Re: 7 Types Of Boss You Will Meet And How To Handle Them by Bsmartt(m): 7:31am On Nov 02, 2018
I am currently dealing with numbers 5 & 7. My eyes are now very widely and 'shaperly' open.
Re: 7 Types Of Boss You Will Meet And How To Handle Them by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 02, 2018
uuzba:

Mmm...
Re: 7 Types Of Boss You Will Meet And How To Handle Them by nonix22(m): 10:27am On Nov 02, 2018
then after helping you and you grab the job, na you go still tell boys to stop my car, collect me papers while I may start pleading unnecessarily
goroman:
a good Samaritan should please help me as am stuck and don't have money to travel for my frsc exam. my acct number is 0719615393 access bank. thanks in anticipation
Re: 7 Types Of Boss You Will Meet And How To Handle Them by Vabasi(m): 12:04pm On Nov 02, 2018
Some bosses even have more than one of these attributes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN Sacks 180 Help Desk Staff / Adamawa Policeman Weeps As He Is Dismissed From Service For Wrongdoing (Video) / You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.