Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Black (nigerian) Parents Give Birth To White Baby - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Black (nigerian) Parents Give Birth To White Baby (13988 Views)

Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) / Another Nigerian Couple Delivers White Baby / Doctor Explain How Black Nigerian Couple Give Birth To White Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black (nigerian) Parents Give Birth To White Baby by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 20, 2010
There are often unexplained aspects of genetics, that have baffled medical science for decades. There have been tests carried out in the past, that have proven beyond all doubt, that things were just what they were, mysteries of genetics, with no infidelity on either side. Why should this be any different?

And of course the father's smiling - what do you expect him to do, cry? Or reject his child, because she turned out white? I'm glad the family's here in Britain, as opposed to Nigeria!
Re: Black (nigerian) Parents Give Birth To White Baby by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 20, 2010
Seun:

spermatozoa donor maybe?  And they accidentally got a white man's spermatozoa?  I can't think of any other reason why the husband won't insist on a DNA test.

Seun, a spermatozoa donor will still be the same as regular conception - as in, it's no different from the spermatozoa being introduced via the va9inal canal. So, if it was a white donor, the resultant still wouldn't turn out white, in an ideal world. The baby would still be biracial.
Re: Black (nigerian) Parents Give Birth To White Baby by D1KeleVra(m): 1:58pm On Jul 20, 2010
He's to get a DNA test. Simple. Disorder or Miracle. DNA test. Btw what'll happen in Nigeria if they were here? An explanation would be given immediately. . . DNA!
Re: Black (nigerian) Parents Give Birth To White Baby by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 20, 2010
D1KeleVra:

He's to get a DNA test. Simple. Disorder or Miracle. DNA test. Btw what'll happen in Nigeria if they were here? An explanation would be given immediately. . . DNA!

Seems you're the one insisting the father gets a DNA test conducted, rather than himself.

If they were in Nigeria? Nigeria's uncivilized. They still believe in "Ogbanje" in certain cultures, so what do you expect?
Re: Black (nigerian) Parents Give Birth To White Baby by D1KeleVra(m): 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2010
Well u should go to Nigeria. . . very civilised. . . I wonder if heading straight for the lab. is uncivilised. What do the say "Men lie, Women lie. . . "
Re: Black (nigerian) Parents Give Birth To White Baby by Pennywise(m): 2:25pm On Jul 20, 2010
Anything short of requesting DNA test as a means of confirming paternity in a clearly dubious case like this amounts to a complete waste of time and bandwith.

The so-called expert in commenting without a DNA test failed to behave like an expert.

A few mths ago there was a well publicised case of an African-American woman who had a set of twins. One of them looked like the father and was confirmed by DNA to be so. The second one looked so much unlike the parents that it demanded DNA test to ascertain its paternity. As it turned out the father of the second twin was a completely different man and the woman owned up to her infidelity. They are still happily married.

I rest.
Re: Black (nigerian) Parents Give Birth To White Baby by martin1(m): 2:59pm On Jul 20, 2010
Trust or not,d.n.a is d answer to this mysterious thing. .
Re: Black (nigerian) Parents Give Birth To White Baby by Pennywise(m): 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2010
^^^ Infact the scenario is not hard to imagine. Nigerian men in the Uk commonly keep 2 or more jobs and are not at home most times. With the kids away in nursery, a visiting white plumber who has an eye for chocolate arse can quietly pull this off causing this confusion and making experts question known precepts/scientific facts about race and genetics.
Re: Black (nigerian) Parents Give Birth To White Baby by ijawgirl: 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2010
bk/babe97:

Lol. look at how proud the Ibo father looks.

***thinking to himself in deep Ibo accent***

"Ah, I am going to be the envy of the whole of Biafra! I have Blonde Jewish baby; and I didnt have to marry fat, ugly, white woman like all my friends in Europe and North America. I, Okonkwo, should be made King!!!"
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Black (nigerian) Parents Give Birth To White Baby by ijawgirl: 3:51pm On Jul 20, 2010
shocked
Re: Black (nigerian) Parents Give Birth To White Baby by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 20, 2010
Pennywise:

^^^ Infact the scenario is not hard to imagine. Nigerian men in the Uk commonly keep 2 or more jobs and are not at home most times. With the kids away in nursery, a visiting white plumber who has an eye for chocolate arse can quietly pull this off causing this confusion and making experts question known precepts/scientific facts about race and genetics.

And you're saying a baby conceived of black and white parents will turn out white, and not biracial?

Mixed parentage parents stand the same chances of having a white child, as two black parents do. In either case, it will be a medical miracle, just as this one is.
Re: Black (nigerian) Parents Give Birth To White Baby by Ladyrsky46: 4:15pm On Jul 20, 2010
Siena:

If I was the guy, I would not opt for a DNA test.  Assuming he does, and it comes back positive, i.e, he's the biological father, what does he then tell his wife? That he doubted her fidelity? A DNA test could break even the most stable of marriages.

They also have 2 other kids between them, so they're not a "brand new" couple that don't understand each other.

I totally agree with you. Also, if she even did mess about, the baby'll be bi-racial.

Is there anything wrong in just accepting that it's their child?

Nigerians and their thinking. SMH.
Re: Black (nigerian) Parents Give Birth To White Baby by D1KeleVra(m): 4:23pm On Jul 20, 2010
What's with this "Nigerians" thing?

If both parent were white, and a coal-black child came out. . . what would happen? You think the man, be he a Scientist or not, would say "Oh! Genetic disorder,  tehehe"?
undecided
Re: Black (nigerian) Parents Give Birth To White Baby by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 20, 2010
D1KeleVra:

What's with this "Nigerians" thing?

If both parent were white, and a coal-black child came out. . . what would happen? You think the man, be he a Scientist or not, would say "Oh! Genetic disorder,  tehehe"?
undecided

White parents have had black babies in the past. And yes, it was accepted as a genetic flaw. It could hardly be anything else, when the father's features were plain to see in the baby, even at that early stage.

PS: I've never seen a coal-black child.
Re: Black (nigerian) Parents Give Birth To White Baby by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:32pm On Jul 20, 2010
How naïve can some nigerians be! Seriously must you peeps always think the worst?

Some already pointing fingers at her! Just because you can't zip doesn't mean everyone's gotta be like you!

Even if the child was a result of biracial parents, she wouldn't still look like that!

God bless the man for not having  a myopic mindset.
Re: Black (nigerian) Parents Give Birth To White Baby by blank(f): 4:34pm On Jul 20, 2010
Me, i see opportunity to make some dough.
Forget all these genetics bullcrap.
First things first, get a DNA test.
Even if i get Winch for my family, i no fit born oyibo.
Next thing, SUE THE HOSPITAL.
Immediately i saw the story, na d first thing wey enter my mind.
Re: Black (nigerian) Parents Give Birth To White Baby by D1KeleVra(m): 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2010
Siena:

PS: I've never seen a coal-black child.

ThoniaSlim:

Some already pointing fingers at her! Just because you can't zip doesn't mean everyone's gotta be like you!

Coal-black, brown or black like wande coal. . . if a black babe is delivered. . . to a blonde, blue eyed mom, blonde, green-eyed dad. . . a black-as$ baby would raise suspicion. . . guess what she is the one that conceived NOT the guy. . . who then would be under the spot-light?

Point is, white parents, black kid; black parents, white kid. . . come on! Most people talking about "if he truly loves her, he'd take her word!" BS You can't go by word of mouth and digest "Oh! It's a genetic disorder" especially from humans.
Re: Black (nigerian) Parents Give Birth To White Baby by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2010
I don't think the baby's mother is guilty of any crime.
Taking a close look at the picture, one can see a stark semblance between the baby and her elder brother.
It simply has to be a genetic mutation or something
Re: Black (nigerian) Parents Give Birth To White Baby by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2010
tkjoke:

I don't think the baby's mother is guilty of any crime.
Taking a close look at the picture, one can see a stark semblance between the baby and her elder brother.
It simply has to be a genetic mutation or something

At last, someone else sees the bigger picture.
Re: Black (nigerian) Parents Give Birth To White Baby by tekajibril(m): 8:07pm On Jul 20, 2010
Which one is all this talk of "Was the woman faithful", "She must have been sleeping around"? Are you people on sum dumb shit or what? Didnt you ppl go to school? Didnt they teach you genetics in Sec. Shl? There is no way in hell that the woman cheated or there was artificial insemination cos then, the baby would be Mulatto. The only explanation is that one of their parents has white ancestors. or there was a switch up by the nurses(which is foolish cos the baby is handed to the mother as soon as it comes out.). It's just simple genetics.
Re: Black (nigerian) Parents Give Birth To White Baby by tpiah: 8:40pm On Jul 20, 2010
ok!

here's a solution that might satisfy everyone involved in this matter:

rule out albinism and black/black IVF combo. The albinism wont be definitely concluded until much later anyway.

maybe the child or one/both of the parents is black melanasian- some of them are born with blond hair which darkens later but stays straight.

also, dont some of those tuaregs/chadian kids in nigeria have blond hair? I seem to faintly recall something like that.
Re: Black (nigerian) Parents Give Birth To White Baby by freshera: 9:15pm On Jul 20, 2010
I think it was planned by The Sun and the parents. Maybe they accepted to be used in an experiment and then make money and fame from the end result. Whites may not agree to such.It might be that an IVF expert helped them and mixed the mother's egg and another white woman's or the father's spermatozoa and another white man's or she agreed to sleep with a white man.

Just trying to postulate wink wink wink because they look so happy about the baby grin grin grin
Re: Black (nigerian) Parents Give Birth To White Baby by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 20, 2010
^^^ Yeah, yeah, yeah. You've said this in all the threads dedicated to this topic.
Re: Black (nigerian) Parents Give Birth To White Baby by Radiant(f): 10:23pm On Jul 20, 2010
Lol. look at how proud the Ibo father looks.

***thinking to himself in deep Ibo accent***

"Ah, I am going to be the envy of the whole of Biafra! I have Blonde Jewish baby; and I didnt have to marry fat, ugly, white woman like all my friends in Europe and North America. I, Okonkwo, should be made King!!!"

What a clown! grin
Re: Black (nigerian) Parents Give Birth To White Baby by Okijajuju1(m): 12:51am On Jul 21, 2010
THIS PIKIN IS AN OGBANJE PERIOD.

If a goat delivers a lion people will still come up with theories like "somewhere in its evolutionary history, a gene isolated itself and mutated adopting lion triats and lying domant waiting for a weak specie to come up in the future where it can manifest itself".

In the good ol' days, this pikin would be god meat or would have been thrown into the evil forest.

I say that child should be shipped to africa for spiritual ealuation snice science has failed to come up with any logical explanation for this anormaly.
Re: Black (nigerian) Parents Give Birth To White Baby by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 21, 2010
^^^ Luckily, people like you are a dying breed these days. The sort of person that would advocate the killing of multiple births, or children born with 2 or 6 limbs.

That child is no "Ogbanje", whatever that means, and is here to stay, much as that sticks in your maw.
Re: Black (nigerian) Parents Give Birth To White Baby by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 21, 2010
Okija_juju:

If a goat delivers a lion people will still come up with theories like "somewhere in its evolutionary history, a gene isolated itself and mutated adopting lion triats and lying domant waiting for a weak specie to come up in the future where it can manifest itself".

In the good ol' days, this pikin would be god meat or would have been thrown into the evil forest.

I say that child should be shipped to africa for spiritual ealuation snice science has failed to come up with any logical explanation for this anormaly.

ROTFLMAO grin
Re: Black (nigerian) Parents Give Birth To White Baby by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 21, 2010
Okija_juju:

Lol! What a stone age reasoning!
Re: Black (nigerian) Parents Give Birth To White Baby by Radiant(f): 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2010
Okija_juju:

Your forefathers are calling for you! grin
Re: Black (nigerian) Parents Give Birth To White Baby by tpiah: 8:12pm On Jul 21, 2010
the baby's skin is actually looking a bit dusky. It only seems "white" because the parents are black and also because of the hair.

i think most newborn black babies have that same skin colour or might even be lighter.

if the child turns out to be an albino, i hope the parents are aware of how to care for a child with this condition?
Re: Black (nigerian) Parents Give Birth To White Baby by ebeledi(m): 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2010
Some of you people are so ignorant, you do realize that EVERYBODY (all races) came from Africa. Whites are nothing but genetic mutatations of original african black people. Same goes with Asians, if one has eyes you can clearly see they are mutations of probally khosian people, very interesting though story though.
I doubt any of the parents have a significant amount of "WHITE" ancestry.
Because that wouldnt make a difference in phenotype. For instance Don Cheadle is 20 percent white but he looks pure black to me. And genetic tests on West Africans and Nigerians proves that collectively we are very "pure" people,
if there is white ancestry it wouldnt be more than 1 or 2 percent, so white ancestry has nothing to do with it

this is just an example of an EARLY mutation.
the same thing happened to black men who left africa to populate the world their kids became MUTATED (white, asian, etc.
Re: Black (nigerian) Parents Give Birth To White Baby by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 25, 2010

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help Me Suggest Xmas Gift For My Mum And Dad / Should A Man Have A Gun In His House? / Can You Get Married To Your Cousin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.