Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,761 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

After 3 Years Of Infertility, 4 Miscarriages Woman Welcomes Set Of Twins - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After 3 Years Of Infertility, 4 Miscarriages Woman Welcomes Set Of Twins (14033 Views)

Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) / Nigerian Woman Welcomes Baby After 15 Years Of Waiting (Photo) / Woman Welcomes Set Of Triplets After 19 Years Of Childlessness. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 3 Years Of Infertility, 4 Miscarriages Woman Welcomes Set Of Twins by Priscy01(f): 5:47pm On Apr 23, 2018
A Nigerian woman has welcomed a set of twin girls after a painful journey to motherhood.

Accoridng to a post she shared on Instagram, she battled with infertility for three years and in the midst of it, suffered four miscarriages and 1 ectopic pregnancy.

Read her testimony below
"From a girl who never loved twins to a lady who later started praying to have them ?. After 3 good years of fertility struggle. After 4 miscarriages including 1 ectopic that led to removal of one of my tubes. After so much tears. After sleepless nights. After so much trauma and pain. I prayed, i fasted, i lost hope, i had hope, i told God to give me double blessings for my trouble. I told him to bless me with 2 identical healthy and handsome boys. I promised him that only him will take all the glory. Yes he listened and did it when i least expected. JULY 2017 that happens to be my beautiful princess Diana kidmodeldiana birth month. HE blessed me with the fruit of the womb. August 2017, Scan showed me we have been blessed with identical twins.... Then i burst into tears, i knelt down nd THANKED HIM FOR ANSWERING MY PRAYERS. FOR WIPING MY TEARS AND SHOWING ME HE HAS NOT FORSAKEN ME EVEN WHEN I THOUGHT HE HAD. Fast forward to MARCH 16 2018, I welcomed My RAINBOW babies. Beautiful twin girls . Our God is never late. Olowo gbogboro I SAY THANK YOU FOR LOVING ME. I am proudly Mama Ejima. Iya Ibeji. My daughter is now a big sis. It can only be you LORD. HAPPY 32ND BIRTHDAY mum. "

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/after-3-years-of-infertility-4-miscarriages-woman-welcomes-set-of-twins.html

13 Likes

Re: After 3 Years Of Infertility, 4 Miscarriages Woman Welcomes Set Of Twins by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 23, 2018
Congrats to her.

1 Like

Re: After 3 Years Of Infertility, 4 Miscarriages Woman Welcomes Set Of Twins by mikejj(m): 5:54pm On Apr 23, 2018
waw cute baby..... islike this year na year of twins oo. oluwa GI me my own

7 Likes

Re: After 3 Years Of Infertility, 4 Miscarriages Woman Welcomes Set Of Twins by Ayobami7(m): 5:59pm On Apr 23, 2018
Wow
Re: After 3 Years Of Infertility, 4 Miscarriages Woman Welcomes Set Of Twins by NwaAmaikpe: 7:54pm On Apr 23, 2018
shocked

Innocent husbands keep suffering for the sins of their once wayward wives.

I'm sure her ordeal are a result of the repercussions of taking Postin**2 oral contraceptives as if it's just paracetamol and her having countless abortions as a teen.

It could even be an Alhaji whom she duped in the past that laid a curse on her.

She is lucky that God forgave her and allowed favour locate her.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After 3 Years Of Infertility, 4 Miscarriages Woman Welcomes Set Of Twins by sccofield(m): 7:54pm On Apr 23, 2018
Congrats to her.
Please, we need your help with filling this anonymous survey. https://michael1819.typeform.com/to/owdAAe
Re: After 3 Years Of Infertility, 4 Miscarriages Woman Welcomes Set Of Twins by adamsy5111(m): 7:55pm On Apr 23, 2018
congratulations
Re: After 3 Years Of Infertility, 4 Miscarriages Woman Welcomes Set Of Twins by inoki247: 7:55pm On Apr 23, 2018
Diz one wey evribodi dey born twins.. No wonder Nigeria population sky rocket go 180million wey our resources neva reach us.. God this twins don dey plenty... Abegi ooo add to our resources

1 Like

Re: After 3 Years Of Infertility, 4 Miscarriages Woman Welcomes Set Of Twins by Yommiefish(m): 7:55pm On Apr 23, 2018
Big congratulations to the family
Re: After 3 Years Of Infertility, 4 Miscarriages Woman Welcomes Set Of Twins by knowhowk: 7:56pm On Apr 23, 2018
A Glorious Testimony .God is good.

2 Likes

Re: After 3 Years Of Infertility, 4 Miscarriages Woman Welcomes Set Of Twins by Godsaves18(m): 7:56pm On Apr 23, 2018
Truly, it can only be God...I have to a point in life where I need no one to convince me that there's God because I have seen Him do what is practically impossible to do...those who have witnessed His hand can relate...

11 Likes

Re: After 3 Years Of Infertility, 4 Miscarriages Woman Welcomes Set Of Twins by Mires: 7:57pm On Apr 23, 2018
God is God

1 Like

Re: After 3 Years Of Infertility, 4 Miscarriages Woman Welcomes Set Of Twins by adamsy5111(m): 7:58pm On Apr 23, 2018
waaaw once again congratulations
Re: After 3 Years Of Infertility, 4 Miscarriages Woman Welcomes Set Of Twins by grandstar(m): 7:58pm On Apr 23, 2018
Congratulations to her.

Even if she has no more children, two is more than enough.
Re: After 3 Years Of Infertility, 4 Miscarriages Woman Welcomes Set Of Twins by Mutemenot(m): 7:59pm On Apr 23, 2018
It's like twins has become a new trend . shocked
Re: After 3 Years Of Infertility, 4 Miscarriages Woman Welcomes Set Of Twins by Dafreeguy(m): 7:59pm On Apr 23, 2018
why wont there be miscarriages when she shows of her tummy upandan..she thinks her village people doesn't exist. congrats tho
Re: After 3 Years Of Infertility, 4 Miscarriages Woman Welcomes Set Of Twins by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Husbands keep suffering for the sins of their wives.

I'm sure her ordeal are a result of the repercussions of taking Postin**2 like paracetamol and having countless abortions as a teen.

babanla werey

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 3 Years Of Infertility, 4 Miscarriages Woman Welcomes Set Of Twins by oshe11: 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2018
GLORY!!!
Re: After 3 Years Of Infertility, 4 Miscarriages Woman Welcomes Set Of Twins by israelmao(m): 8:01pm On Apr 23, 2018
I rejoice with you except for this show-off of baby bump as the saying goes,when your yam farm produces good yields it should be concealed or hidden.

1 Like

Re: After 3 Years Of Infertility, 4 Miscarriages Woman Welcomes Set Of Twins by BlackHatNaija: 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2018
Congratulations!
Re: After 3 Years Of Infertility, 4 Miscarriages Woman Welcomes Set Of Twins by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2018
And one would think that after battling with so much she would quietly welcome the twins without alerting her village people again.
Re: After 3 Years Of Infertility, 4 Miscarriages Woman Welcomes Set Of Twins by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2018
israelmao:
I rejoice with you except for this show-off of baby bump as the saying goes,when your yam farm produces good yields it should be concealed or hidden.

Some go say na African mentality, are we in Asia?

2 Likes

Re: After 3 Years Of Infertility, 4 Miscarriages Woman Welcomes Set Of Twins by sogy2: 8:06pm On Apr 23, 2018
To God alone be all the Glory. I keyed into this testimony. Father thank you for not leaving us without a witness. Congrat dear.....
Re: After 3 Years Of Infertility, 4 Miscarriages Woman Welcomes Set Of Twins by Funkybabee(f): 8:06pm On Apr 23, 2018
Woooooow such great God
Re: After 3 Years Of Infertility, 4 Miscarriages Woman Welcomes Set Of Twins by wildcatter23(m): 8:07pm On Apr 23, 2018
cry
Re: After 3 Years Of Infertility, 4 Miscarriages Woman Welcomes Set Of Twins by stan83: 8:09pm On Apr 23, 2018
[may the name of the lord be o praise...quote author=Priscy01 post=66966456]A Nigerian woman has welcomed a set of twin girls after a painful journey to motherhood.

Accoridng to a post she shared on Instagram, she battled with infertility for three years and in the midst of it, suffered four miscarriages and 1 ectopic pregnancy.

Read her testimony below
"From a girl who never loved twins to a lady who later started praying to have them ?. After 3 good years of fertility struggle. After 4 miscarriages including 1 ectopic that led to removal of one of my tubes. After so much tears. After sleepless nights. After so much trauma and pain. I prayed, i fasted, i lost hope, i had hope, i told God to give me double blessings for my trouble. I told him to bless me with 2 identical healthy and handsome boys. I promised him that only him will take all the glory. Yes he listened and did it when i least expected. JULY 2017 that happens to be my beautiful princess Diana kidmodeldiana birth month. HE blessed me with the fruit of the womb. August 2017, Scan showed me we have been blessed with identical twins.... Then i burst into tears, i knelt down nd THANKED HIM FOR ANSWERING MY PRAYERS. FOR WIPING MY TEARS AND SHOWING ME HE HAS NOT FORSAKEN ME EVEN WHEN I THOUGHT HE HAD. Fast forward to MARCH 16 2018, I welcomed My RAINBOW babies. Beautiful twin girls . Our God is never late. Olowo gbogboro I SAY THANK YOU FOR LOVING ME. I am proudly Mama Ejima. Iya Ibeji. My daughter is now a big sis. It can only be you LORD. HAPPY 32ND BIRTHDAY mum. "

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/after-3-years-of-infertility-4-miscarriages-woman-welcomes-set-of-twins.html

[/quote]
Re: After 3 Years Of Infertility, 4 Miscarriages Woman Welcomes Set Of Twins by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Husbands keep suffering for the sins of their wives.

I'm sure her ordeal are a result of the repercussions of taking Postin**2 oral contraceptives as if it's just paracetamol and her having countless abortions as a teen.

Just when I thought you were beginning to have sense......!
cry

1 Like

Re: After 3 Years Of Infertility, 4 Miscarriages Woman Welcomes Set Of Twins by asawanathegreat(m): 8:12pm On Apr 23, 2018
The twins be like photocopy, congrat madam
Re: After 3 Years Of Infertility, 4 Miscarriages Woman Welcomes Set Of Twins by surrogatesng: 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2018
She did IVF. To learn more visit http://nigeriansurrogates.com

1 Like

Re: After 3 Years Of Infertility, 4 Miscarriages Woman Welcomes Set Of Twins by ChidiAlaigbo: 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2018
inoki247:
Diz one wey evribodi dey born twins.. No wonder Nigeria population sky rocket go 180million wey our resources neva reach us.. God this twins don dey plenty... Abegi ooo add to our resources

In today's world where children no dey look after parents again. The mumu sex induced man go run run run tired!
Re: After 3 Years Of Infertility, 4 Miscarriages Woman Welcomes Set Of Twins by DoTheNeedful: 8:17pm On Apr 23, 2018
I know that the IVF crew will soon arrive the thread. sad angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help, How Do I Cope With A Verbally Abusive Husband / My Labour Experience. / Between Husband, Lover: Court Orders DNA Test Over Paternity Of 3-yr-old Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.