Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Must Akume Decide The Leardership Of Benue All The Time? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Must Akume Decide The Leardership Of Benue All The Time? (683 Views)

Akume: I Regret Making Ortom Governor Of Benue State / Wammako, Akpabio, Akume, Others Leave For China With President Buhari [photos] / Akume, Ortom’s Rift Deepens, Governor Plans Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Akume Decide The Leardership Of Benue All The Time? by Fizzymike1(m): 10:18pm On Nov 01, 2018
From recent years, senator akume have played a decisive role on who emerge as a governor in Benue state but all of the candidate he brought to power has woefully underperformed. And 2019 is coming and he is still fronting yet another candidate which we are sure is going to be the worse. I rest my case

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Akume Decide The Leardership Of Benue All The Time? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 01, 2018
Lolsss...OP, please don't rest ur case abeg. Speak it out loud abeg.
Re: Must Akume Decide The Leardership Of Benue All The Time? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 01, 2018
Hmm. Benue people self. So a Tifnubu type is there?
Re: Must Akume Decide The Leardership Of Benue All The Time? by yarimo(m): 1:12am On Nov 02, 2018
Fizzymike1:
From recent years, senator akume have played a decisive role on who emerge as a governor in Benue state but all of the candidate he brought to power has woefully underperformed. And 2019 is coming and he is still fronting yet another candidate which we are sure is going to be the worse. I rest my case
what do you mean by WE are sure ? Speak for yourself next time.
Re: Must Akume Decide The Leardership Of Benue All The Time? by Kyase(m): 5:12am On Nov 02, 2018
Akume is the jagaban of Benue.... QED
Re: Must Akume Decide The Leardership Of Benue All The Time? by obonujoker(m): 6:08am On Nov 02, 2018
What's your business about benue?? why not clear the log of wood (Lagos) in your eyes, so that you will see clearly to remove the speck in your brother's eye (Benue)
Re: Must Akume Decide The Leardership Of Benue All The Time? by BafanaBafana: 6:34am On Nov 02, 2018
First of all, Akume did not present Jime. Akume has never liked that guy as he appears too sophisticated for him. Same way Akume doesn't like Dan Onjeh.

But if you wanna campaign for Ortom, feel free to do so. There's no shame in it.

(1) (Reply)

Rare Bird “belonging To The University Of Helsinki, Finland” Caught In Jigawa / BREAKING: Minimum Wage: FG, Labour In Closed-door Meeting / Security Chiefs Attending Buhari's Campaign Flag Off Is A Bad Signal -Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.