Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) (60747 Views)

President Buhari, Minister Of Power, Imo State Governor Meets In Asorock / President Buhari Receives Comptroller General Of Nigeria In Asorock (PHOTOS) / MKO Abiola & Obasanjo In Secondary School (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) by Kingspin(m): 4:52am On Nov 02, 2018
Ordinary Obasanjo son
Re: BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) by jaxxy(m): 5:04am On Nov 02, 2018
Prodigal son

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) by ipobarethieves: 5:06am On Nov 02, 2018
sad the man shud knw dat pa Bubu is not like dat popular IB man.He can't be scam
Re: BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) by opribo(m): 5:12am On Nov 02, 2018
Can you see this devisive party, simply because this boy man is rebelling against his wife, father and the entire household, bubu brings him to Aso rock to further deepen the crisis rocking his life. Is that how to sow love where there is hate.

The same way they brokered a way out for ipob Nnamdi Kanu so that he can divide the south east vote. Those who know, Know. Watch and see how in the coming weeks ipob will now be operating with brazen impunity like never before while FG will look away. Only just to ensure they create the needed fear in the SE electorate so they would not come out to vote.

This is a very desperate and evil government cabal ready to do anything to remain in power. I would not be surprised days from now all the remaining boko captives are released from wherever they are kept and the cabal will as usual claim victory.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) by harmless(m): 5:17am On Nov 02, 2018
This your nickname na wa ooo....can you please change it or explain why you using something soo raw....
oilPUSSY:
I thought it was a political asset that visited, I never I knew it's this political liability.
Re: BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) by Pray(m): 5:21am On Nov 02, 2018
All man hustling for its pocket.
Re: BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) by harmless(m): 5:28am On Nov 02, 2018
Bowing like pmb is his God....i wonder how much he was given for this.....if he was not paid then he is an idiot...

jabberjawz:
Merely looking @ him in the 3rd picture..... it's ovbious he's nutting but an arsze kisser...... zombie raised to power 100... angry
Re: BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) by highchief1: 5:37am On Nov 02, 2018
oilPUSSY:
I thought it was a political asset that visited, I never I knew it's this political liability.
is there really oil in ur Toto?
Re: BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) by Dotng: 5:45am On Nov 02, 2018
Gkay1:
just imagine,
obj is meeting Atiku nd His son is meeting Buhari, who are they deceiving.
na wa o
Obj summoned Atiku to bless him. His son went to meet with Buhari to snap pictures and gain relevance. It is only children that do not understand.
Re: BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) by Galaticos444: 5:45am On Nov 02, 2018
WebSurfer:
Don’t trust an average Yoruba man
yes ooo.no tribe in d history of mankind betrays more dan afonja,I even heard Judas Iscariot has a Yoruba ancestral route

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) by Soulsymbol99: 5:50am On Nov 02, 2018
Mole cheesy
Re: BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) by Nukilia: 5:52am On Nov 02, 2018
This kind of matter is beyond me! Love of money is the root of all evil
Re: BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) by package7(m): 5:57am On Nov 02, 2018
Sick boy.... That ran away from home.
Re: BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) by lordswill03: 5:59am On Nov 02, 2018
The only thing I like about President Buhari is his kaftans. Always fitted! As if he has been visiting Spa lately, see how his skin is glowing.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) by mabaz(m): 6:00am On Nov 02, 2018
Buhari dey fresh o

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) by gladisa7: 6:06am On Nov 02, 2018
thats wt u get when u just dey release spam inside any hole u see grin
Re: BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 6:08am On Nov 02, 2018
bedspread:
Hahahaha .....

IF ITS NOT General Chief OLUSEGUN OKIKI OBASANJO, any other Obasanjo is a SCAM!!
Lol.
Obasanjo that Tinubu put in his pocket since 1999?
Re: BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 6:10am On Nov 02, 2018
Gkay1:
just imagine,
obj is meeting Atiku nd His son is meeting Buhari, who are they deceiving.
na wa o
Obj that shivers when he hear Tinubu name in south west?
Re: BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) by Glink2018(m): 6:14am On Nov 02, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Only a Yoruba man knows what is going on in his mind at any point , he can be drinking and eating with you this night but before morning he will vote another person ..

...and you think your tribe also do not have some hypocritical elements?

Don't be a dunce, hypocrite is a not tribal thing but a negative character traits in a person. And its cut across all regions of the world.

Matthew 22:18 says, 'But Jesus perceived their wickedness, and said, Why tempt ye me, ye hypocrites?'

So, think before you use that your stunted fingers to type nonsense'. Good morning

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) by babajeje123(m): 6:15am On Nov 02, 2018
rxmusa:
Every true seeker of Nigeria's progress knows that President Muhammadu Buhari is the most qualified of all these candidates
Compare Buhari with Fela Durotoye, Oby Ezekwesili or Sowore. Then, you would know that is the most disqualified candidate.
Re: BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 02, 2018
Dis one na news? Who e be and why the laugh?
Re: BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) by michoim(m): 6:26am On Nov 02, 2018
Simply great! Go on beyond 2019 PMB!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) by israelmao(m): 6:32am On Nov 02, 2018
That is Yoruba politics for you.There's a whole a lot of dynamism in Yoruba politics unlike one-way kind of politics or hero-worship kind of politics seen in a particular clime.
Re: BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) by Xmanspeed(m): 6:38am On Nov 02, 2018
political game, father trying to transfer political power and relevance to his son, just like sarakis. my son go against my will if buhari wins you become the next political godfather but if he fails you still have a lot to do.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) by Billionaire09: 6:39am On Nov 02, 2018
End time Nigeria.

After February 2019 all these afonja sycophants will run away with sycophantic loots.

If Nigerians have any brain which they don't have. The 80 year old youths who ought to be advising younger youths wants to die in power.

Brainless youths and lifeless Nigeria.

Re: BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) by Vic74real: 6:39am On Nov 02, 2018
bedspread:
Hahahaha .....

IF ITS NOT General Chief OLUSEGUN OKIKI OBASANJO, any other Obasanjo is a SCAM!!
So what does Buhari aim to achieve with this stunt. it's smacks of desperation. His govt 's dismal failure is haunting them everywhere

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 02, 2018
majamajic:
why all the laugh, ?? is it funny to meet Buhari ??

I don't understand
i tire oo
Re: BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) by livinbygrace: 6:42am On Nov 02, 2018
WebSurfer:
Don’t trust an average Yoruba man

I am a Yoruba man and i concur based on my personal experience

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 02, 2018
oilPUSSY:
if he had visited Atiku you won't abuse him, his a liability cos he made a choice. Your life is a miserable one

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) by adecz: 6:44am On Nov 02, 2018
rxmusa:
Every true seeker of Nigeria's progress knows that President Muhammadu Buhari is the most qualified of all these candidates

Do you know that Buhari & his cohorts
committed treason, punishable by death,
by overthrowing a democratically elected
civilian govt of Shehu Shagari?

He became Head of State by carrying out
an illegal act against the country.

Apart from always eating from govt, what has
Buhari ever achieved on his own, apart from
keeping a few Fulani cattle that doesn't even
multiply or grow in number?

At least, we know Atiku's achievement in &
outside govt.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) by Modarun(m): 6:48am On Nov 02, 2018
The fact that a whole President of the FRN can find time to see this one and the entire BMC network would be dedicated to air the nothingness is a clear indication this govt like a drowning man are grabing on anything to give an indication they are in charge, but those who can read betwen the line know pretty well they are morethan rattled. Atiku has not started o, but they are running from pillar to post. Buhari is spiritually back in Daura come Feb 2019 Nigerians will send his physical fossils home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Motorcyclists Break Into Governor Ayade's Office, Dump Corpse Of Colleague There / Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki / Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.