Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) (60745 Views)

President Buhari, Minister Of Power, Imo State Governor Meets In Asorock / President Buhari Receives Comptroller General Of Nigeria In Asorock (PHOTOS) / MKO Abiola & Obasanjo In Secondary School (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) by Uchboggy(m): 6:55am On Nov 02, 2018
Nigeria doesn’t need any of the two!!
rxmusa:
Every true seeker of Nigeria's progress knows that President Muhammadu Buhari is the most qualified of all these candidates
Re: BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) by erinalex: 7:01am On Nov 02, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Only a Yoruba man knows what is going on in his mind at any point , he can be drinking and eating with you this night but before morning he will vote another person ..
but u forget to tell us this,when OBJ was hobnobbing with Atiku. Some "clever" people always try to rationalize everything into their favour.
Don't worry, I get ur drift.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 7:02am On Nov 02, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In AsoRock(Photos)

Ahead of 2019 General Election, President Muhammadu Buhari has received Olujonwon Obasanjo (Son of Chief Olusegun Obasanjo) in State House today.

Recall that Olujonwon had endorsed Buhari despite his father supporting Atiku Abubakar, People’s Democratic Party presidential candidate.

Details of their meeting will soon be made known.

More photos here http://igberetvnews.com/474301/breaking-2019-president-buhari-receives-obasanjo-asorockphotos/
It's seems most Obj's children are rebellious to him. It seems not to be a good father. The story about him sleeping with the wife of his first son Gbenga. We haven't seen or heard about them since then after the rumor about him divorcing the said wife. Iyabo too use to have issues with him. Infact,the man is always having issues with people,like Eedris Abdulkareem,GEJ,ATIKU,TINUBU,etc If he knows he can't control and manipulate you,he begins to give you problems.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 7:02am On Nov 02, 2018
majamajic:
why all the laugh, ?? is it funny to meet Buhari ??

I don't understand

Are you frowning when watching cartoon? grin
Re: BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) by zionic(m): 7:07am On Nov 02, 2018
My oga say ObASANJO PIKIN CAN NOT MAKE HEAVEN FOR ASSOICIATING WITH gmb..HEHEH
Re: BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) by AreaFada2: 7:08am On Nov 02, 2018
majamajic:

I don't understand
I wonder o.
With is demeanor you think he just came from one remote village and super grateful to meet Bubu. grin cheesy

This same position his father, Pa Aremu Okiki held for good 8 years.

Anyway you look at it, OBJ still wins. This might even be a "spread-betting" move by that old fox. Not putting all eggs in one basket. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) by Alanzazani: 7:09am On Nov 02, 2018
Imagine is this news? What is the political strength of this one. Who knew him before this desperados started making a fuss over him .
Re: BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 02, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Only a Yoruba man knows what is going on in his mind at any point , he can be drinking and eating with you this night but before morning he will vote another person ..
U have said it all.
Sai BABA knows that he is a SPY.
an AFONJA for that matter

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) by Youngpo413: 7:11am On Nov 02, 2018
yomi96:
smart gvy he go collect him own share of buhari loot
Tha's killing two birds with one stone...you get sense jare.
Re: BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) by melomelo: 7:28am On Nov 02, 2018
Obasanjo's jobless adopted prodigal son
DNA is the solution

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) by badesco(m): 7:29am On Nov 02, 2018
Just one vote cannot make pmb win election.
Re: BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) by Awaja(m): 7:29am On Nov 02, 2018
The boy no wise
Re: BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) by rafak: 7:29am On Nov 02, 2018
Handsome man with brain.
Re: BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 7:31am On Nov 02, 2018
Lol grin grin

Re: BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) by pally123: 7:32am On Nov 02, 2018
majamajic:

I don't understand
You are so on point. It's what I've been trying to understand since. I still can't
Re: BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 02, 2018
Buhari has a lot of time on his hands to actually sit down and receive this jobless wastrel.

And all this because he wants to hang on to power? He is a confirmed dullard!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) by Themandator: 7:36am On Nov 02, 2018
This government is truly holding on to anything in sight. This period is not for promotion of unknown persons. It is the time you go for established brands to help you carry on your ambition to fruition but this people are hanging on to persons who themselves needs validation.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) by pally123: 7:41am On Nov 02, 2018
majamajic:

I don't understand
You are so on point. I myself have been trying to understand all his foolish grins since. I still can't
Re: BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) by killuminati(m): 7:41am On Nov 02, 2018
SeverusSnape:

Gbam!
Haha! This nigga is still breathing.. Super wailer activated. From Tanoid to Wailing Wailer to ipobPig to Atikukooted. After 2019 baba will go back to ipobPiggy gringringrin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 02, 2018
majamajic:

I don't understand
the guy's a joke and loosed already .
Re: BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) by mexbee1(m): 7:58am On Nov 02, 2018
rxmusa:
Every true seeker of Nigeria's progress knows that President Muhammadu Buhari is the most qualified of all these candidates

Now I know say u no get 1 sense what is withholding him from submitting thoes certificates u outlined and better stand corrected as of 1963 NDA was not yet a degree awarding institution so get ur facts properly before u come here putting up rubbish and tell ur candidate to submit his certificate to INEC simple
Re: BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) by islandmoon: 8:04am On Nov 02, 2018
SarkinYarki:

you nailed it! you truly know this one

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) by shegra58: 8:09am On Nov 02, 2018
majamajic:

I don't understand
you want make him dey cry?
Re: BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) by chinedumoooo: 8:15am On Nov 02, 2018
Buhari 2019 is assure.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) by toyetoba(m): 8:33am On Nov 02, 2018
WebSurfer:
Don’t trust an average Yoruba man

The same way you trusted nnamdi kanu and he failed you overnight.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) by Jesuslvzme(m): 8:34am On Nov 02, 2018
zurich1010:
Afonjas, see as him dey bow. SMH
proudly amala and ewedu guy

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) by SuccesYear: 9:15am On Nov 02, 2018
zurich1010:
Afonjas, see as him dey bow. SMH
we call it respect in Yoruba land

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) by Hassan88(m): 9:21am On Nov 02, 2018
bedspread:
Hahahaha .....

IF ITS NOT General Chief OLUSEGUN OKIKI OBASANJO, any other Obasanjo is a SCAM!!
General Chief OLUSEGUN AREMU OKIKIOLA OBASANJO..
A. K. A
The devil's younger brother..
Re: BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) by lereinter(m): 9:29am On Nov 02, 2018
Who requested for cameras; buhari or the boy

so if lalasticlala goes to aso rock he will be allowed to see buhari and take photography
Re: BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) by roscoleefad: 9:46am On Nov 02, 2018
MY ADVICE TO OBJ IS TO CONDUCT DNA TEST TO ALL THE SO CALLED CHILDREN.SO AS TO KNOW IF HE IS THOROUGHLY THEIR FATHER (NO YORUBA WHO ARE BORN WELL WILL ANTAGOLISE TO HIS PARENTS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Motorcyclists Break Into Governor Ayade's Office, Dump Corpse Of Colleague There / Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki / Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.