Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Actor Odunlade Adekola Celebrates Wife Birthday Today With Beautiful Pictures. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Odunlade Adekola Celebrates Wife Birthday Today With Beautiful Pictures. (758 Views)

Odunlade Adekola Celebrates 45th Birthday In Style (Photos) / Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 40th Birthday As He Dances With His Wife / Nollywood Actor, Odunlade Adekola Celebrates Wife's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Odunlade Adekola Celebrates Wife Birthday Today With Beautiful Pictures. by Olawaleyy036(m): 2:07am On Nov 02, 2018
Odunlade Adekola has nice words for his wife as she celebrates her birthday.

Odunlade Adekola is celebrating his wife, Ruth Adekola on her birthday.

The hilarious Yoruba Nollywood actor took to his Instagram page where he professed his undying love for his wife with a picture of his wife which he captioned with a loving message.

"Birthdays may come and go, My love and respect for you will never fade. Happy Birthday my live! ��������� �

Source: http://www.nairafame.com/2018/11/actor-odunlade-adekola-celebrates-wife.html

Cc Lalasticlala Cc Seun Cc Mynd44

Re: Actor Odunlade Adekola Celebrates Wife Birthday Today With Beautiful Pictures. by Olawaleyy036(m): 2:10am On Nov 02, 2018

Re: Actor Odunlade Adekola Celebrates Wife Birthday Today With Beautiful Pictures. by Olawaleyy036(m): 6:20am On Nov 02, 2018
cool
Re: Actor Odunlade Adekola Celebrates Wife Birthday Today With Beautiful Pictures. by chuksville(m): 7:13am On Nov 02, 2018
Comon say something...! Don't you know today is my wife's birthday?

Re: Actor Odunlade Adekola Celebrates Wife Birthday Today With Beautiful Pictures. by kimnicki(f): 7:21am On Nov 02, 2018
Definitely not a slay mama.. Beautiful woman

(1) (Reply)

More Photos From Gbemi Olateru-Olagbegi & Femisoro Ajayi White Wedding / Davido Caught Pant Down On Top Chioma As He Kisses And Romances Her (video) / 'my Ex-boyfriend, Essien, And Others Need Manhood Enlargement' – Princess Shynle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.