Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 40th Birthday As He Dances With His Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 40th Birthday As He Dances With His Wife (38314 Views)

Odunlade Adekola Celebrates 45th Birthday In Style (Photos) / Nollywood Actor, Odunlade Adekola Celebrates Wife's Birthday / Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Family In New Photo's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 40th Birthday As He Dances With His Wife by oyahitme: 5:07am On Dec 31, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Popular Nollywood actor, singer, producer and Filmmaker Odunlade Adekola is celebrating his 40th birthday today December 31st.

The multi-talented actor was born on December 31st, 1978.

Odunlade Adekola's hugely popular movies include; Sunday Dagboru, Mufu Olosha, Alani Pamolekun, Opa Kan, Adebayo Aremu Abere.

Odunlade Adekola is from Ekiti State.

Odunlade shares video as he was joyfully dancing with his wife Ruth Adekola.

Early life

He was born on 31 December 1978 at Abeokuta, the capital of Ogun State, southwestern Nigeria. He is, however, an indigine of Otun Ekiti, Ekiti State.He attended St John's Primary School and St. Peter's College in Abeokuta, obtaining the West African School Certificate Examination before he proceeded to Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, where he received a diploma certificate .
Odunlade Adekola started acting at a very early age. According to him, whenever any anniversary was to hold in his church (the Christ Apostolic Church, Lafenwa, Abeokuta), he and a friend named Tunde would request to play jesters, and this request was always granted. He would then write a "script" for a comedy play involving just two characters (him and his friend). That was how it all began for this professional actor, director and producer. Adekola has featured in more than 100 Yoruba movies.

Career

He began acting in 1996, the same year he joined the Association of Nigeria Theatre Arts practitioners and was under the tutelage of the late Nollywood actor and producer Isola Durojaiye (also known as Alasari). He had starred, scripted, produced and directed several Nigerian films over the years.[6] In April 2014, he won the Africa Movie Academy Award, having emerged as best actor of the year alongside Fathia Balogun who emerged as best actress of the year. In December 2015, He marked his entrance into the Nigerian music industry.Due to his popularity and impact in the film industry, photographs of Adekola during filming is widely used as internet meme across Nigerian webosphere.
Education
Odunlade studied Business Administration at the university University of Lagos and bagged a degree from the university in May, 2018.

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/odunlade-adekola-celebrates-his-40th.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 40th Birthday As He Dances With His Wife by oyahitme: 5:08am On Dec 31, 2018
Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 40th Birthday As He Dances With His Wife by taiyesoul(f): 5:16am On Dec 31, 2018
Nollywood's king of memes!

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 40th Birthday As He Dances With His Wife by 1stBee: 5:18am On Dec 31, 2018
My favorite Yoruba Actor

More winnings sir

25 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 40th Birthday As He Dances With His Wife by Nobody: 5:19am On Dec 31, 2018
Where are the age monitors?
Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 40th Birthday As He Dances With His Wife by kajsa08: 5:19am On Dec 31, 2018
Happy birthday
Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 40th Birthday As He Dances With His Wife by WeRblessed(f): 5:20am On Dec 31, 2018
More years of blessings and laughter.

Your wife is beautiful.

God bless your marriage.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 40th Birthday As He Dances With His Wife by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:21am On Dec 31, 2018
Meme man

5 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 40th Birthday As He Dances With His Wife by sunnywhyt007: 5:25am On Dec 31, 2018
My Fav Actor... MultiTalented

8 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 40th Birthday As He Dances With His Wife by BOOMnaija(m): 5:30am On Dec 31, 2018
King of memes

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 40th Birthday As He Dances With His Wife by adigun98(m): 5:32am On Dec 31, 2018
Him wife ehn ��

5 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 40th Birthday As He Dances With His Wife by backnbeta(f): 5:41am On Dec 31, 2018
1StopRudeness:
Where are the age monitors?
We are here sir...football age...he is 45... undecided

17 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 40th Birthday As He Dances With His Wife by Pavore9: 5:42am On Dec 31, 2018
Talented actor.

2 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 40th Birthday As He Dances With His Wife by mercyland93(m): 5:42am On Dec 31, 2018
Happy birthday to u Odunlade My favourite actor.

3 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 40th Birthday As He Dances With His Wife by QuietHammer(m): 5:43am On Dec 31, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
Meme man
BOOMnaija:
King of memes
taiyesoul:
Nollywood's king of memes!
Okay, we don hear undecided
Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 40th Birthday As He Dances With His Wife by Nobody: 5:47am On Dec 31, 2018
backnbeta:

Lol.....I disagree this time...this dude should be around the same age with them psquare...45 is too much

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 40th Birthday As He Dances With His Wife by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 5:47am On Dec 31, 2018
Simple and reserved woman. Happy birthday aburo

5 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 40th Birthday As He Dances With His Wife by backnbeta(f): 5:50am On Dec 31, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Lol.....I disagree this time...this dude should be around the same age with them psquare...45 is too much
Guy man don't tey o...
tongue

5 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 40th Birthday As He Dances With His Wife by Nobody: 5:55am On Dec 31, 2018
My best Nollywood actor..

The king of memes.

Happy birthday Sir.

Long life and prosperity.
May God continue to bless you.

15 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 40th Birthday As He Dances With His Wife by Shishanwaaba(m): 5:55am On Dec 31, 2018
My body is weak but my prick is strong. Rescue me oh lord so I will disflower no girl in 2019. Amen

7 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 40th Birthday As He Dances With His Wife by Nobody: 5:59am On Dec 31, 2018
backnbeta:

Guy man don't tey o...
tongue

Lol.....u funny
Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 40th Birthday As He Dances With His Wife by ImperialYoruba: 6:01am On Dec 31, 2018
Mr Adekola, Happy Birthday o. Long life and happiness to you.

Sir, go and register your image as a trademark and start getting paid for the memes. You are loved!

4 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 40th Birthday As He Dances With His Wife by Agbgift(f): 6:03am On Dec 31, 2018
HBD Sir.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 40th Birthday As He Dances With His Wife by Nobody: 6:03am On Dec 31, 2018
backnbeta:

45 kor, 95 ni grin

5 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 40th Birthday As He Dances With His Wife by landmark86: 6:18am On Dec 31, 2018
Grand master of Nigeria moimoi
Sorry I mean meme

More years 2 u bro
And more success in ur career
Humility make these guy reign for long in the industry.

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 40th Birthday As He Dances With His Wife by ofiko123(m): 6:21am On Dec 31, 2018
Happy birthday to him..
Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 40th Birthday As He Dances With His Wife by Hoodbilonia: 6:30am On Dec 31, 2018
Yoruba movies are senseless and boring
everything na always sitcom
abegi
Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 40th Birthday As He Dances With His Wife by Cholls(m): 6:39am On Dec 31, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
abegi
my brother all you do yasef is Sit n Com n be complaining. Shior!!!!!!

11 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 40th Birthday As He Dances With His Wife by femi4: 6:39am On Dec 31, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
abegi
Not mainframe productions

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Gives A Fan His Expensive Ring At An Event In Canada / Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture / Toyin Aimakhu Wears A White Towel For The Sexy Shoot(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.