Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:32 PM

Memories Of DSS Invasion As Buhari, Daura Hold Talks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Memories Of DSS Invasion As Buhari, Daura Hold Talks (22085 Views)

Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit / "I Am Only Answerable To Buhari" - Daura To Osinbajo On NASS Siege / Senators Welcome Saraki At National Assembly After DSS Invasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memories Of DSS Invasion As Buhari, Daura Hold Talks by gratiaeo(m): 12:46pm On Nov 02, 2018
Buhari and his brothers
Re: Memories Of DSS Invasion As Buhari, Daura Hold Talks by nnachukz(m): 12:51pm On Nov 02, 2018
BUSHHUNTER:
Something tells me PSG v LILLE na BTS today

Only punters will understand grin
If you think so, then O 1.5 na sure banker. Again only punters will understand.

1 Like

Re: Memories Of DSS Invasion As Buhari, Daura Hold Talks by GeorgeTheCoder: 12:56pm On Nov 02, 2018
TroublemakerPro:
Contact me for toons at an affordable price
Head: 500
Profile : 800

Whatsapp

Can you create more elaborate designs ? I want to use them on a website. If so, I have a job for you.
Re: Memories Of DSS Invasion As Buhari, Daura Hold Talks by Bizibi(m): 12:59pm On Nov 02, 2018
*sigh* I wish there is no news about the president on nl.
Re: Memories Of DSS Invasion As Buhari, Daura Hold Talks by fynlyf: 1:02pm On Nov 02, 2018
In a country of over 198 million people, how pathetic for the president to think that a dismissed DSS boss is the only person with intelligence to squash BHT and other ethno religious insurgence ravaging our country.
Re: Memories Of DSS Invasion As Buhari, Daura Hold Talks by CapussoSeba: 1:04pm On Nov 02, 2018
smiley
Re: Memories Of DSS Invasion As Buhari, Daura Hold Talks by GSA01: 1:32pm On Nov 02, 2018
Those that still think Buhari authorized Daura to block the DSS headquarters are obviously not been truthful to their selves. The Vice president would not have been able to sack the DG if the President had given Daura the Nod for such shameful operation.
Re: Memories Of DSS Invasion As Buhari, Daura Hold Talks by PassingShot(m): 1:35pm On Nov 02, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Only a fool doesn't know Buhari himself ordered the raid on NASS that day and Daura is the unfortunate fall guy
Only fools make definite statements without any evidence to back them up.
Re: Memories Of DSS Invasion As Buhari, Daura Hold Talks by TroublemakerPro: 1:44pm On Nov 02, 2018
GeorgeTheCoder:

Can you create more elaborate designs ? I want to use them on a website. If so, I have a job for you.
What do you have in mind?
Re: Memories Of DSS Invasion As Buhari, Daura Hold Talks by Ahmeduana(m): 2:10pm On Nov 02, 2018
JasonScoolari:
“A major challenge is the moral burden the return of Daura might create for President Muhammadu Buhari because Nigerians will see him as indulging Daura and making the formerDG of DSS indispensable.”

Lol, A major challenge? You guys truly don't know the lifeless one. If he can allow the miscreant at NHIS misbehave and have his way, then Lawal Daura own nah minor challenge. That's how the lifeless president behaves
DAURA is the key to successful rigging of 2019 election, that is why buhari is so bent to bring him back.

1 Like

Re: Memories Of DSS Invasion As Buhari, Daura Hold Talks by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 02, 2018
Where are all those who said Daura was working for saraki as a mole?
They need to assemble here fast!! There's work to be done
Re: Memories Of DSS Invasion As Buhari, Daura Hold Talks by jaxxy(m): 7:18pm On Nov 02, 2018
Apc loves controversies a lot. They actually romance it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker / Bayelsa Governorship Election: Wike, Jonathan and others Meet / Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.