Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Okorocha Meets Buhari, Says Tinubu Wrong On Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Meets Buhari, Says Tinubu Wrong On Oshiomhole (377 Views)

Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole / Okorocha Meets Ihedioha, Peter Obi & PDP Members At A Burial In Imo (Photos) / 'I Will Bring The Heavens Down On Oshiomhole' - Tunji Abayomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha Meets Buhari, Says Tinubu Wrong On Oshiomhole by agwom(m): 6:37am On Nov 02, 2018
Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State, yesterday, faulted the National Leader of the APC, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, on the conduct of the party’s national chairman, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole.

Tinubu had after meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday, at the State House Villa, Abuja, said Oshiomhole was on the right path.

But Okorocha after meeting with President Buhari said Tinubu was wrong to have said that Oshiomhole was doing the right thing in the party.

“No, maybe he (Tinubu) is being misinformed; if he is properly informed he will not say what Oshiomhole is doing is the right thing,” Okorocha told State House reporters after the meeting.

Daily Trust reports that Okorocha and two other governors – Abdulaziz Yari of Zamfara and Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun – are calling for the sack of Oshiomhole over their inability to force their anointed candidates on the party.

Okorocha, who is chairman of the Progressive Governors’ Forum, said the presidency was not behind the conduct of Oshiomhole in states where crisis had taken over after the just concluded primaries.

“I am here to clear the air that the presidency is behind what Oshiomhole is doing in some of the states and which has affected our party negatively; and from my understanding from Mr President, there is no such directive for Oshiomhole to do anything illegal or create any sort of injustice.

“So, Oshiomhole is on his own in this whole thing. There is no presidency’s support for him to refuse candidates who won elections and give wrong candidates who didn’t win elections,” he said.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/okorocha-meets-buhari-says-tinubu-wrong-on-oshiomhole.html
Re: Okorocha Meets Buhari, Says Tinubu Wrong On Oshiomhole by Hinmin: 6:40am On Nov 02, 2018
Interesting
Re: Okorocha Meets Buhari, Says Tinubu Wrong On Oshiomhole by Mynd44: 6:53am On Nov 02, 2018
Re: Okorocha Meets Buhari, Says Tinubu Wrong On Oshiomhole by Cantonese: 6:54am On Nov 02, 2018
agwom:
Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State, yesterday, faulted the National Leader of the APC, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, on the conduct of the party’s national chairman, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole.

Tinubu had after meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday, at the State House Villa, Abuja, said Oshiomhole was on the right path.

But Okorocha after meeting with President Buhari said Tinubu was wrong to have said that Oshiomhole was doing the right thing in the party.

“No, maybe he (Tinubu) is being misinformed; if he is properly informed he will not say what Oshiomhole is doing is the right thing,” Okorocha told State House reporters after the meeting.

Daily Trust reports that Okorocha and two other governors – Abdulaziz Yari of Zamfara and Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun – are calling for the sack of Oshiomhole over their inability to force their anointed candidates on the party.

Okorocha, who is chairman of the Progressive Governors’ Forum, said the presidency was not behind the conduct of Oshiomhole in states where crisis had taken over after the just concluded primaries.

“I am here to clear the air that the presidency is behind what Oshiomhole is doing in some of the states and which has affected our party negatively; and from my understanding from Mr President, there is no such directive for Oshiomhole to do anything illegal or create any sort of injustice.

“So, Oshiomhole is on his own in this whole thing. There is no presidency’s support for him to refuse candidates who won elections and give wrong candidates who didn’t win elections,” he said.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/okorocha-meets-buhari-says-tinubu-wrong-on-oshiomhole.html

Chief Oyegun wanted the congresses of APC to be postponed for one more year. Okorocha along with Tinted and others hated Oyegun with perfect hatred. They instigated his removal and rejoicingly foisted Oshiomole on everyone.

Okorocha must be told that Oshiomole is doing a very fantastic job in the APC. Direct primaries help our democracy grow. The greed of the governors and their indirect primaries destroy democracy. It encourages corruption and puts too much money in few hands.

Next I keep asking what Okorocha buried in the government house that he wants his son in law to protect. What a greedy man! He wants the senate seat of Imo west to himself too. The party asked him to choose one of the two. Na im papa create IMO state? I am confident that he will lose totally. Anyway whether he decamps or not APC has lost IMO state.
Re: Okorocha Meets Buhari, Says Tinubu Wrong On Oshiomhole by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:02am On Nov 02, 2018
Okorocha shut up nah undecided

Tinubu will now support Oshiomole cause he is doing his bidding

He has managed to put question on Adeleke's character through results so that his anointed candidate can have an express free way in Osun State where he(Tinubu) can continue with his looting and expand his business!

Tinubu has also impose a coke head in Lagos and caged a sitting governor!

Everything is going on according to his plan! After ALL APC is his project! He just deceived other gullible party to merge.

You deserve ALL that is happening to you so shut up!

2019 also APC will deserve what is coming to them!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Meets Buhari, Says Tinubu Wrong On Oshiomhole by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 02, 2018
Cantonese:

Chief Oyegun wanted the congresses of APC to be postponed for one more year. Okorocha along with Tinted and others hated Oyegun with perfect hatred. They instigated his removal and rejoicingly foisted Oshiomole on everyone.

Okorocha must be told that Oshiomole is doing a very fantastic job in the APC. Direct primaries help our democracy grow. The greed of the governors and their indirect primaries destroy democracy. It encourages corruption and puts too much money in few hands.

Next I keep asking what Okorocha buried in the government house that he wants his son in law to protect. What a greedy man! He wants the senate seat of Imo west to himself too. The party asked him to choose one of the two. Na im papa create IMO state? I am confident that he will lose totally. Anyway whether he decamps or not APC has lost IMO state.

APC still has a chance in Hope Uzodimma. I am not an Imolite but from the general discussions around me by concerned stakeholders, Imolites would rather pitch their tent with Hope.

Orlu is the Oshogbo of Imo and any guber candidate that can't win the zone is dusted.

(1) (Reply)

Obahiagbon Has Been Defined As A Workaholic By His Constituency, D Grammar Work / Watch Hon. Ikpeazu Showing Dance Steps At Dedication Of Her Twins In Onitsha / Igbesa Yearn For Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.