Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k (48077 Views)

Obiano Gives Families Of Slain Police Officers ₦1 Million Each (Pictures, Video) / New Burial Law In Anambra State: Obiano Gives Assent / Obiano Gives Quit Notice To Okada Riders In Onitsha, Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by Ijevi: 12:41pm On Nov 02, 2018
Congratulations to Mr Emeka but the government has to look for better ways to invest in this because these nylons and plastics is a big nuisance to the environment
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by jefff455: 12:45pm On Nov 02, 2018
but when it comes to shows like big brother our bigmen will be willing to give 5 million naira
somebody who should not be a given less than #50,000,000
to further his research

.#Bleep our leaders

1 Like

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by bujebudanu1(m): 12:47pm On Nov 02, 2018
Duru1:

The above bolded statement destroyed everything you said about your feat in fabrication. Most prototype vehicles cannot even run.

It does.and this is not a car
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by bujebudanu1(m): 12:51pm On Nov 02, 2018
teewhydope:

stfu dude. how about you download the attachment so we can check for plagiarism cheesy

That's my chapter 1 to 3.
Go check you fool

80% projects in Nigeria are copying and pasting
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by Duru1(m): 12:54pm On Nov 02, 2018
bujebudanu1:

As u can see.it was my project last year.
That's my project intro

And yes.ive done it,even bigger.to answer your question

There was nothing new in the posted copy of your background project. Every word and benchmark on the page have been known and tackled in certain countries. USA started recycles decades ago. Please I pray you to fabricate a prototype from the long story you have posted. The dude who coupled those pipes together are like those inventors such as Ford and many other who had no college degree. Since you have proclaimed to have mastered the software invented by someone's else, not you, please see if your busy schedule could permit you to help this inventor elevate his game.
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by Duru1(m): 12:57pm On Nov 02, 2018
bujebudanu1:

It does.and this is not a car

Some industrial machines are more complex than a car.
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 02, 2018
bujebudanu1:

grin no problem.i don't have the soft copy.oga plagiariser.
I no want make this matter long.
We for go on a bet.

grin grin grin grin....i no wan laugh Mr bujebudanu1...

U no longer have the softcopy...

And @bolded I will gladly go on bet with u....

Bring it on.
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by bujebudanu1(m): 1:05pm On Nov 02, 2018
Duru1:

There was nothing new in the posted copy of your background project. Every word and benchmark on the page have been known and tackled in certain countries. USA started recycles decades ago. Please I pray you to fabricate a prototype from the long story you have posted. The dude who coupled those pipes together are like those inventors such as Ford and many other who had no college degree. Since you have proclaimed to have mastered the software invented by someone's else, not you, please see if your busy schedule could permit you to help this inventor elevate his game.

Understand the issue nigga.
I said I did(fabricated something like this) for my project.

And that is not a new invention.we all make use of previous principles.

The same car innoson is producing is what they produced years back
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 02, 2018
anochuko01:

so the guy who you want him to start hailing like the 2nd Christ didn't dilute another person's work abi.
the guy just collected 250k bonus. lol

He made something out of knowledge and I don't even know if he has a degree.

Am only interested in the degree holder that wants to disgrace himself.
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 02, 2018
Premiumwriter:
how about you drop yours also?

I hate guys that are academically insecure.

Good day.
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by bujebudanu1(m): 1:07pm On Nov 02, 2018
Osagyefo98:

grin grin grin grin....i no wan laugh Mr bujebudanu1...

U no longer have the softcopy...

And @bolded I will gladly go on bet with u....

Bring it on.

Bet.u want to see my project abi?
I just posted my chapter 1 to 3.its on my signature.

If u can make it to enugu .no problem.all u want to see is a working pyrolysis machine
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by goslowgoslow(m): 1:08pm On Nov 02, 2018
chiagozien:
Igbos are bless tribe that is why yorubas and hausafulanis hate them,and still fight against their biafra
Your mumu never do?
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by ndukaejime1994(m): 1:09pm On Nov 02, 2018
bujebudanu1:

Who is this one this morning.
Check the picture.
That's d mail from my hod and supervisor.
What will claiming a project I didn't do add to my life biko grin

You should check d date and title of the document.
Stay woke . not everybody Google to steal pictures online

The man countering you didn't mean you never knew about such Tech, but he's saying you didn't physically do the real practical work of the project... That you copied and pasted... That's plagiarism.. You might have had or chosen similar topic for your undergraduate project but you never did the project practically but you just copied and pasted. Lol lol
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by manyoko350(m): 1:09pm On Nov 02, 2018
Weldone Sir
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by bujebudanu1(m): 1:11pm On Nov 02, 2018
Osagyefo98:

He made something out of knowledge and I don't even know if he has a degree.

Am only interested in the degree holder that wants to disgrace himself.

Nigga . don't be a fool.
There are many Fabrications from University graduates that we don't get to see all the time.
I said that was my project .and u decided to tackle me.
You can go check my project for plagiarism.its on my signature.

Can I see your bachelor's project if u have one and your soft copy
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 02, 2018
bujebudanu1:

Bet.u want to see my project abi?
I just posted my chapter 1 to 3.its on my signature.

If u can make it to enugu .no problem.all u want to see is a working pyrolysis machine

Anyway am happy I deflated ur ego too early. That's not how an academics behave.

Secondly let's end it here brother.

Good day.
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by ndukaejime1994(m): 1:13pm On Nov 02, 2018
bujebudanu1:

grin no problem.i don't have the soft copy.oga plagiariser.
I no want make this matter long.
We for go on a bet.

Jeez the pictures you posted shows you have the soft copy... You just told nairalanders that you don't deserve your certificate... I want to take this up. You know what, the background of study is enough to get your fake ass..
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 02, 2018
ndukaejime1994:

The man countering you didn't mean you never knew about such Tech, but he's saying you didn't physically do the real practical work of the project... That you copied and pasted... That's plagiarism.. You might have had or chosen similar topic for your undergraduate project but you never did the project practically but you just copied and pasted. Lol lol

Remain blessed sire.

grin grin grin grin grin grin....this is pure savagely.
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 02, 2018
ndukaejime1994:

Jeez the pictures you posted shows you have the soft copy... You just told nairalanders that you don't deserve your certificate... I want to take this up. You know what, the background of study is enough to get your fake ass..

Help me educate the young man....i love this.
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by bujebudanu1(m): 1:15pm On Nov 02, 2018
ndukaejime1994:

This should be my evidence tho grin
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by bujebudanu1(m): 1:21pm On Nov 02, 2018
ndukaejime1994:

Deflated whose ego.

Uve seen d soft copies. which doesn't include my references.conclusion.and front page.
Uve seen evidence from mails about contruction.

Ur problem now is the picture? Abi?

Is that what u fuming about deflating ego
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 02, 2018
250000 for what? it's not even enough to buy a good pair of shoes.
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by Duru1(m): 1:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
bujebudanu1:

Understand the issue nigga.
I said I did(fabricated something like this) for my project.

And that is not a new invention.we all make use of previous principles.

The same car innoson is producing is what they produced years back

Yes, INNSON is producing vehicles via assembly plant. But why name calling? I guess it takes one nigga to recognize another.
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 02, 2018
sense fall on u
ChiefAzubuike:
Maybe I don't know the meaning of "invention" again.

This process here has been invented for decades by the whites who happen to be our lord and master as well has the hope of Africa.
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by bujebudanu1(m): 1:25pm On Nov 02, 2018
Osagyefo98:

Anyway am happy I deflated ur ego too early. That's not how an academics behave.

Secondly let's end it here brother.

Good day.

Deflated whose ego.

Uve seen d soft copies. which doesn't include my references.conclusion.and front page.

Is that what u fuming about deflating ego.

Enugu is far from abuja.not worth risking one's life and money to prove about one project or so.
Another set don graduate.na bsc project me go come dey hassle for.
D devil is a liar
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 02, 2018
bujebudanu1:

Deflated whose ego.

Is that what u fuming about deflating ego

Brother stop contradicting yourself, you said u didn't have the softcopy, so I wonder where all these cropping or screen shots are coming from.

And from your earlier pics @below...I saw something ending in find in attachments and ends in.......docx....is it a hardcopy also

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by bujebudanu1(m): 1:29pm On Nov 02, 2018
Duru1:

Yes, INNSON is producing vehicles via assembly plant. But why name calling? I guess it takes one nigga to recognize another.

Peace bro.
There are templates for the modelling everywhere.youtube Google.
I fabricated mine.
This dude fabricated his .

And I said it's no invention.

Maybe my proving wasn't in d right way.

I'm done with bsc.na past.

Peace bro.my last comment
Thanks
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 02, 2018
bujebudanu1:

Deflated whose ego.

Is that what u fuming about deflating ego.

Enugu is far from abuja.not worth risking one's life and money to prove about one project or so.
Another set don graduate.na bsc project me go come dey hassle for.
D devil is a liar

Is obvious u learnt nothing as an undergraduate.

Sincerely I recommend you consult Dr. Chris Imafidon.
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by bujebudanu1(m): 1:31pm On Nov 02, 2018
Osagyefo98:

Brother stop contradicting yourself, you said u didn't have the softcopy, so I wonder where all these cropping or screen shots are coming from.

And from your earlier pics @below...I saw something ending in find in attachments and ends in.......docx....is it a hardcopy also

Nigga was asking for my soft copy.and I was like my soft copy.for what.

Reason why I said I don't have one.

Send me your mail.let me forward everything.maybe u will then believe me.
One person already booked for my hard copy

Cropping u say .did u check the date.

My hod was my supervisor.
I attended a private school.

Before u print anything.u must show your supervisor to cross check.
That's d email and attachments u see up there
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by Xisnin(m): 1:34pm On Nov 02, 2018
Osagyefo98:

The fact remains u diluted someone's work......is a simple fact.
How do corrected project from your. HOD answers my questions.

Drop the work let's run it on plagiarism checker. Software as simple as that.

I will gladly subject your work to Google, scholars, books and others to show u that u copied someone's work.

Dilute someone's work?
How do you think this "inventor" got his idea?
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 02, 2018
bujebudanu1:

Nigga was asking for my soft copy.and I was like my soft copy.for what.

Reason why I said I don't have one.

Send me your mail.let me forward everything.maybe u will then believe me.
One person already booked for my hard copy

Let's just forget it nwanne.....and end all unnecessary frictions.

No further tension biko, I believe u brother.

Accept my hands of friendship......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ogechi Ololo, Commissioner For Happiness In Imo Makes First Post On Twitter / Army Stops Boko Haram Attack In Lagos, 8 Arrested / President Biya's Tweet On Buhari's Visit To Cameroon Goes Viral (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.