Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k (48076 Views)

Obiano Gives Families Of Slain Police Officers ₦1 Million Each (Pictures, Video) / New Burial Law In Anambra State: Obiano Gives Assent / Obiano Gives Quit Notice To Okada Riders In Onitsha, Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 02, 2018
These people just need little support to turn Nigeria to Japan of Africa.
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by omoadeleye(m): 10:33am On Nov 02, 2018
So are gonna start using this now in Nigeria, or na like this e go end?
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by Justseyii: 10:33am On Nov 02, 2018
SEGLIZ:
.... is this to further on his research or to settle his accommodation and family need. this so call leaders and administrators of ours are nothing but bunch of jokers. order than look for ways to invest in that project buy over the franchise from the man or partner with him to boost the IGR of that state then reduce the tax burden of its indegenes by placing it on other states and foreign exchange from beyond the shores of Nigeria. order than investing in research to develop a more bigger plant from this prototype that would serve a bigger purpose, further research to mass produce the prototype.

You are brilliant!! Brought the words out of my mouth

1 Like

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by lastempero: 10:33am On Nov 02, 2018
You see women Eh, when the guy was busy working on that stuff she was no where to be found but now she is now busy displaying the check.
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by WaffenSS(m): 10:34am On Nov 02, 2018
Scam

Igboes again

Machine that converts plastics to gasoline and kero

Yeah right.
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by newproject(m): 10:34am On Nov 02, 2018
GOOD
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by Sleekjunior(m): 10:34am On Nov 02, 2018
MUMU DEY WORRY U
ChiefAzubuike:
Maybe I don't know the meaning of "invention" again.

This process here has been invented for decades by the whites who happen to be our lord and master as well has the hope of Africa.
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by OfficialAPCNig: 10:36am On Nov 02, 2018
bujebudanu1:

grin no problem.i don't have the soft copy.oga plagiariser. I no want make this matter long. We for go on a bet.
You don't have a softcopy of your project? Hmmm
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by suremanpatriot: 10:37am On Nov 02, 2018
Rubbish,he should give him 250million. Yeye thing cheesy
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by Charly68: 10:37am On Nov 02, 2018
SEGLIZ:
.... is this to further on his research or to settle his accommodation and family need. this so call leaders and administrators of ours are nothing but bunch of jokers. order than look for ways to invest in that project buy over the franchise from the man or partner with him to boost the IGR of that state then reduce the tax burden of its indegenes by placing it on other states and foreign exchange from beyond the shores of Nigeria. order than investing in research to develop a more bigger plant from this prototype that would serve a bigger purpose, further research to mass produce the prototype.
They are visionless indeed ,250k for what ?

1 Like

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by Kobicove(m): 10:37am On Nov 02, 2018
Was this guy's claim even verified? undecided
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by Otsam(m): 10:37am On Nov 02, 2018
zoba88:
It was a memorable event today as the executive Governor of Anambra State Obiano closed this year's Anambra Talent Show with award to the winners which TEAM EMEKA NELSON was one of them.

He was given 250k by Gov. Obiano.

Emeka Nelson is the guy who invented a machine that can transform nylons and plastics into petrol and kerosene

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/11/obiano-gives-man-who-invented-machine.html

This is great! But this governors gives big brothers winners and some other irrelevant shows winners executive welcome and millions, even properties in highbrow places. How do we move forward like this?

1 Like

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by simplyOJ(m): 10:38am On Nov 02, 2018
We are truly too gifted in this country. If only we have a responsive & responsible government; other Nationals will be begging to come here. Kudos
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by Charly68: 10:39am On Nov 02, 2018
The govt should invite him,buy that brain by investing on the project big time, very soon white man will come and buy him over ,give him all he needs & turn that invention to money making machines
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by oyingeorge: 10:42am On Nov 02, 2018
N250k? for that kind of invention when will our governments get things right? this man should be given a scholarship to attend research institutes abroad and encouraged to return home to develop this machine. Imagine what the future of this machine holds - cheap fuel from nylon bags that we throw away daily; a resourceful way to alleviate our garbage issues by recycling our plastic bags into useful products. Instead some clueless Governor gives him 250k and a kiss goodbye and we wonder why technology in Nigeria doesn't move forward> mtscheeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by tgmservice: 10:42am On Nov 02, 2018
could that equate to the cost of making the machine
Instead d mumu governor to invest in the man.

If na BBN housemates na 20million plus SUV e go give them
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by melanch(m): 10:45am On Nov 02, 2018
250k for a nice invention? If na political campaign now, it will be 250m.
God dey!
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 02, 2018
SEGLIZ:

Uncommon sense is not common.. if it were to be showbiz.. They can decide give 10m 15m 26m and 46m to spend clubbing

1 Like

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by victorazyvictor(m): 10:48am On Nov 02, 2018
thesicilian:
I guess the 250k is for him and his family to feed for one or two months, because it is definitely not enough to set up a research lab for his landmark invention.

I think is just for incentive, the main matter should be kept out of public.
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by MartinsD12(m): 10:54am On Nov 02, 2018
zoba88:
It was a memorable event today as the executive Governor of Anambra State Obiano closed this year's Anambra Talent Show with award to the winners which TEAM EMEKA NELSON was one of them.

He was given 250k by Gov. Obiano.

Emeka Nelson is the guy who invented a machine that can transform nylons and plastics into petrol and kerosene

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/11/obiano-gives-man-who-invented-machine.html
Government should invest heavily on this man what is 250k they should invest in him, send him for training abroad OK, I don't like this kind thing government don't encourage creativity
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by Bluffly: 10:55am On Nov 02, 2018
The idea falls under recycling as the raw material is a product of petrochemical. But the good thing is let's own our products even if it is not the patent and do our thing locally, improve on them and complete with the world under the term Nigerian Technology

1 Like

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by abbeyty(m): 10:57am On Nov 02, 2018
And the can give million of dollars to rig election
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 02, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Maybe I don't know the meaning of "invention" again.

This process here has been invented for decades by the whites who happen to be our lord and master as well has the hope of Africa.

Am also as confused as you, I didn't know this dude was alive decades ago & he invented pyrolysis. But I still respect him for the fabrication, but this is not an invention
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by ifeko1214(m): 11:01am On Nov 02, 2018
Too poor, and demotivating
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by bujebudanu1(m): 11:05am On Nov 02, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

You don't have a softcopy of your project? Hmmm

I did that project last year may.
I dey somewhere dey serve my country now.
My Lappy is far from me
So na project soft copy make i dey use dey shine about?

The project was for bachelor's and it's done and dusted.

I'm on to the next level.

Another question or tackle?

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by Johnsown1(m): 11:08am On Nov 02, 2018
Some Nigerians with their hypocris, some one that can peoduce a machine of that nature was only given 250k while BBN receives millions and contracts
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by kindnyce(m): 11:08am On Nov 02, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
If it is Gulder Ultimate show now, the state will cough out millions!

He tried shall but he can do better!

And that's the irony of our Nigeria, just like on this thread on nairaland, your response to this topic/post is by far the MOST SENSIBLE, but unfortunately, with FEW LIKES.
welcome to Nigeria! grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by Malawian(m): 11:08am On Nov 02, 2018
bujebudanu1:

As u can see.it was my project last year.
That's my project intro

And yes.ive done it,even bigger.to answer your question
Wey the machine wey you build? Do you think this is about writing long grammar on paper? grammar you yourself may not even understand.
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by CapussoSeba: 11:09am On Nov 02, 2018
smiley
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 02, 2018
bujebudanu1:

I did that project last year may.
I dey somewhere dey serve my country now.
My Lappy is far from me
So na project soft copy make i dey use dey shine about?

The project was for bachelor's and it's done and dusted.

I'm on to the next level.

Another question or tackle?

You even have time replying the trolls. Even if you send them the soft copy, they will still complain you copied it from somewhere or that you ain’t the actual owner. It’s better you neglect them for you to have rest of mind

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by Lomprico2: 11:15am On Nov 02, 2018
bujebudanu1:
Landmark invention ke?

Kudos to the guy for fabricating it well.
This is no invention

Why u no fabricate am since dey use? instead u dey carry gallon dey go buy fuel upandan. Okponu!
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by EmekaBlue(m): 11:16am On Nov 02, 2018
Igbo Amaka

but will d zoo help to improve on it?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika / Ogechi Ololo, Commissioner For Happiness In Imo Makes First Post On Twitter / Army Stops Boko Haram Attack In Lagos, 8 Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.