Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,377 members, 7,812,096 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others (34867 Views)

IPMAN Says It Can Force Down Prices Of Petrol / Nobody Can Force Us Out Of South-West – Miyetti Allah / Biafra: Lawyer Seeks Prosecution Of Sen Abaribe, Fani-kayode, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:56pm On Apr 14, 2023
The 2023 Labour Party, LP, presidential candidate, Peter Obi has said nobody can force him out of Nigeria.

Obi spoke at Onitsha Holiday Resort in Anambra State while responding to calls for him to leave Nigeria.

A former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode had challenged Obi to leave Nigeria and never come back.

Fani-Kayode made the call in response to Obi’s outcry that he was under pressure to leave the country.

On Wednesday, the LP flag bearer in the last election accused the All Progressives Congress, APC, and some government agencies of trying to divert the country’s attention from the infractions that marred the just concluded polls.

However, Obi said his party is committed to creating a new Nigeria because there are too many “thieves” inflicting suffering on the masses.

Obi said, “There is too much suffering in this country, and that is what we, in Labour Party, are fighting to end. There are many thieves in the country.

So, Labour Party is fighting to create a new Nigeria. I am here with you, and nobody is going to force me to leave Nigeria
.”

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/04/14/nobody-can-force-me-out-of-nigeria-peter-obi-fires-back-at-fani-kayode-others/

287 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by TemplarLandry: 7:57pm On Apr 14, 2023
In the face of the heat, he's jittery already, screaming blue murder.
Dear Mr. Obi, no one can bully you out of Nigeria.

258 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Ireportlive: 7:58pm On Apr 14, 2023
cool

The fear of Interpol and British immigration

241 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by atiku4President(m): 7:59pm On Apr 14, 2023
They know this but they'll still be deceiving themselves with childish behaviours that only betrays their frustrations.

Let them know this very well.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Freethinker87: 7:59pm On Apr 14, 2023
Na man you be Okwute. After we've reclaimed our mandate in court, those responsible for the fraudulent election will face criminal charges.

We must start holding people responsible for abuse of public office.

498 Likes 60 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Flangelo12: 8:03pm On Apr 14, 2023
OK, you can't go back to UK after your deportation.

grin

219 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Jennymine(f): 8:04pm On Apr 14, 2023
Confirm 🤲

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by stanluiz(m): 8:11pm On Apr 14, 2023
Flangelo12:
OK, you can't go back to UK after your deportation.

grin
Maybe na your Papa deport am.

He went to UK on good Friday. Go to London redeem church on Easter Sunday. Go back to Nigeria on Easter Monday.

So, you deport am ?

344 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Flangelo12: 8:13pm On Apr 14, 2023
stanluiz:
Maybe na your Papa deport am.

He went to UK on good Friday. Go to London redeem church on Easter Sunday. Go back to Nigeria on Easter Monday.

So, you deport am ?

The man was deported.

That's the reason he can't go abroad anymore.

If he sure for am make e enter plane go UK tonight.
grin

233 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by onumadu: 8:15pm On Apr 14, 2023
Obi knows what he needs to know.
You cannot liberate your land from outside.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Bluntguy: 8:16pm On Apr 14, 2023
We die here grin
The people's president has spoken.

96 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by DMerciful(m): 8:23pm On Apr 14, 2023
Today is Friday....Tinubu was said to come last Monday, where is Amoda Sangodele?
Ireportlive:
cool

The fear of Interpol and British immigration

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by JagabanBorgu: 8:26pm On Apr 14, 2023
The wickèd flees when no one is pursuing him.
I thought he could aim digs and oil a propaganda machine against d ruling party, why is d country so hot for him that he is contemplating running away?
Typical lgb0 tràît, run away!!!
Nobody is forcing u out of Naija, we want u to stay and feel d heat of d coals u fired

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Xxxxtentacion2: 8:26pm On Apr 14, 2023
DMerciful:
Today is Friday....Tinubu was said to come last Monday, where is Amoda Sangodele?
omo which kain name una dash Tinubu...

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by JagabanBorgu: 8:27pm On Apr 14, 2023
Freethinker87:
Na man you be Okwute. After we reclaim our mandate in court, those responsible for the fraudulent election will face criminal charges.

We must start holding people responsible for abuse of public office.
Until u hold him responsible for not conducting LG elections in Anambra for 7 years, u are just blabbing.

60 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by humilitypays(m): 8:27pm On Apr 14, 2023
Honestly, there are too many thieves occupying highest government offices in Nigeria under this evil APC.

APC has become a dangerous political cartel in Nigeria that houses the most dreaded and corrupt criminals Nigeria ever had; they are ready to kill, steal, and destroy just to remain in power yet some gullible Nigerians especially the youths are supporting them cos of tribal sentiments

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by JagabanBorgu: 8:28pm On Apr 14, 2023
onumadu:
Obi knows what he needs to know.
You cannot liberate your land from outside.
A land was handed over to him for 8 years to liberate, today, that land is still in bondage.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Bhella5(m): 8:31pm On Apr 14, 2023
You are stuck here in Nigeria. Interpol are waiting to bag you the moment you step into Europe grin

14 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Godjone(m): 8:32pm On Apr 14, 2023
Them nor born their Papa. Make Dem try am first make ogu kill all of them. Criminals fighting a rightous man because he beats them blue black in the election. Una Papa. Ffk God punish ya generation. Who won dare Obi make he show make we treat him matter. Useless criminals

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by sonature1: 8:36pm On Apr 14, 2023
Why is Peter Obi wasting his time replying those lowlives? undecided

Now, FFK will attack him again so that Peter Obi will reply him.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Freethinker87: 8:37pm On Apr 14, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Until u hold him responsible for not conducting LG elections in Anambra for 7 years, u are just blabbing.

If you were a PO, EO, RO or any other INEC designatory in the last election, just make sure you didn't partake in the fraud cos you're going to experience first-hand what it means to be persecuted by the state when Obi reclaim his mandate.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by KnowledgePower7: 8:43pm On Apr 14, 2023
Good
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Chinjo2: 8:43pm On Apr 14, 2023
You are a full blooded Nigerian so nobody can force you out of this country. Tinubu is just displaying his Mafia tendencies but God is bigger than him.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Sonnobax15(m): 8:43pm On Apr 14, 2023
grin
Na so..I'm fully in support of him......So long we've kept on electing and selecting thieves into government houses,we go continue to dey suffer the consequences of am undecided. Nobody is going anywhere.....We all die here together grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by adioolayi(m): 8:43pm On Apr 14, 2023
Na your fatherland...no mind them..

You die here jare

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Caramia2020(m): 8:43pm On Apr 14, 2023
Definitely, Ffk is funny, Obi should leave n not come back because of plate of food. Smiling, no one is going anywhere we must see the end

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by coldzobo: 8:43pm On Apr 14, 2023
Yes daddy kiss
We love you and we will support you till you reclaim your stolen mandate, daddy.

8 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by sleek214(m): 8:43pm On Apr 14, 2023
Ok

92 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Billionaire2: 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2023
Deleted

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2023
grin

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Ofunaofu: 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2023
No body can force Peter Obi out of Nigeria, not even Tinubu because Tinubu himself is not a Nigerian. No evidence whatsoever

He migrated from either of these two countries, Togo or Benin Republic

To any Tinubu supporter that will quote me, please provide verifiable evidence that Tinubu is Nigerian

Who is his father?

Who is his real mother, not adopted

Who are his brothers and sisters, uncles, aunties, kindred members

Which primary and secondary school did he attend?

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings / Faces Of Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue Yesterday (Photos) / Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.