Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,544 members, 7,861,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:50 PM

Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor (37840 Views)

School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum / Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum / Inauguration: Babagana Umara Zulum Coughs Persistently While Reading speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by Dollabiz: 11:55am On Nov 02, 2018
smiley
Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 02, 2018
Ehiscotch:

Sorry, do you know the meaning of "convicted"?
If yes, tell us how, when, why.

Or maybe your hate has been so toxic it has begun to eat essential parts of your brain.

You get time

Don't tell me you don't know nairaland is full of children who are still playing with sand

A beg leave them alone

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by breakeven: 12:06pm On Nov 02, 2018
Tinubu will be so surprised the way this people will take their flight when he will need their endorsement. They will use him now and abandon him latter.
Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by ihatecorruption: 12:07pm On Nov 02, 2018
If you hate corruption, you will hate Atiku and Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by michoim(m): 12:18pm On Nov 02, 2018
seunmsg:
Tinubu is busy building bridges of unity all over the country while his haters are crying all over social media.

Cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44.
Yes ooo
Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by Mccullum: 12:20pm On Nov 02, 2018
ZombieNation:
[s][/s]

Tinubu is a bastard. A fraudulent kleptomaniac convicted drug dealer.

Can you show me a man like Tinubu in your race? If you have just half of Tinubu type in your race may your region political situation wouldn't be like this...

Oloribu somebody

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by dotcodotuk: 12:23pm On Nov 02, 2018
gurunlocker:

Trust me, not in 2019.... The overconfidence that affected GEJ in the last election will happen in 2019 also.

Remember it's between 2 Northerners and not 1 Northerner and a Southerner.

You dont calculate well. Buhari will win the entire Northeast and Northwest handsdown, he will still win Southwest. He will do very well in the SS unlike in 2015 when PDP overblew the votes in their favour. SE with about 7m reg. Voters and a turnout that will not exceed 2.5m. They are inconsequential. While no party will reject any votes from any region, Southeasterners should stop thinking they will decide who becomes the president. Thats why i laugh out loud whenever i see an igbo man saying " we will vote out buhari"

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by BafanaBafana: 12:23pm On Nov 02, 2018
ZombieNation:
[s][/s]

I'm selling. I know you will need it soon.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by candygist: 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
ZombieNation:
This frog is straying too far from his pond.
Use the lagoon if you don't like it

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by Laple0541(m): 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
ZombieNation:
[s][/s]

Tinubu is a convicted drug dealer.

Ask him to sue me for saying so.

Social media gave lunatic like you avenue to display your lunacy, if your entire tribe has just one Tinubu from inception till date, your life wount be as miserable as it is today. Bastard.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by candygist: 12:25pm On Nov 02, 2018
ZombieNation:
[s][/s]

Did you say convicted ? When was he convicted please ?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by aremu1965: 12:27pm On Nov 02, 2018
Tinubu a convict? i do not get it. He became governor of the most geveloped state in nigeria for two terms and you never saw him as a convict that time. He even mentored his successors. Please do not let us castigate our leaders in the name of politics.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by candygist: 12:27pm On Nov 02, 2018
ZombieNation:
[s][/s]

If you like deny nonsense.

This bastard and his lekpa wife pleaded no-contest to money laundry charges bordering on proceeds from illicit drug trafficking in front of a US federal district Judge.

Part of the condition of his sentence was to forfeiture well over $400,000 and to be summarily deported.

Yes, Mr Afonja, a plea bargain is equal to an admission of guilt. Because he did not serve prison time owing to the fact that this serial betrayer also snitched on his drug accomplices, doesn't mean he was not convicted.

Nah you suppose go school to understand that a plea bargain includes an admission of guilt and also translates to a conviction.

But I am however happy that you afonjastic hypocrites are no longer denying that Tinubu and his wife were never arraigned before a US judge for drug related offences.

Was he convicted ?. Olodo rabata

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by chukwuibuipob: 12:31pm On Nov 02, 2018
lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed
ajon1:
Please I need a loan or sponsor to purchase a tricycle (Keke Napep) so I can ride it myself. The only collateral I have is my B.Sc and NYSC certificates and I'm willing to use it. I'm in Lagos State but I'm willing to relocate if need be.
If there's anyone who can help, kindly call or whatsapp me on 070..66690..784
You can also click on the link on my signature to message me directly. Thanks
embarassed.May God rewrite ur story/favor u soon.Isnt there anybody in ur family dat can help u? Why not join NURTW first, go see their Chairman , dey can arrange one for u while u deliver/pay monthly until u finish/go to micro finance bank. .Just try dem.U fit go to ur state ministry and try ur luck too.E go beta

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by Queenxee: 12:37pm On Nov 02, 2018
Kashim shettima is a desperate man, he prevented governorship aspirants from participating in the primaries by camping the inec staff in the government house and also hiding and bribing the delegates so as to make his candidate Zulum the winner. He bribed oshomole and now visits tinubu so that will not be removed because he knows it was illegality that got him to win. We are watching closely, man proposes but God disposes.
Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by tiger28: 12:55pm On Nov 02, 2018
ZombieNation:
[s][/s]

ipob! Una don start AGAIN O! election is STILL next year but you started abusing every tribe.... REMEMBER what happened in the last election, you folks will NEVER learn.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by GSA01: 1:19pm On Nov 02, 2018
A man like Tinubu only sees the big picture, Mending fences from west to Northeast is vital at this point where some persons are bent on dividing this nation along ethnic and religious lines. This is a true virtue of a national leader.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by bigsmoke2(m): 1:36pm On Nov 02, 2018
ZombieNation:

Am not your errand boy and both of us plus every afonja niglet posting eulogies to this gbana drug dealing bastard knows that Tinubu and his wife Remi are convicted drug felons.

We don't expect fragrance from sewage like you. Goandsitdown nobody ask you question.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 02, 2018
seunmsg:
Tinubu is busy building bridges of unity all over the country while his haters are crying all over social media.

Cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44.
how this defines "building bridges" people came from thousand miles away just to freeze a moment (take a picture) for their campaign .
Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by afroniger: 1:54pm On Nov 02, 2018
GistFullGround:

He did not present himself to face the law...
He should also go to the US just as Atiku should go too

https://naija247news.com/2014/12/24/revealedhow-tinubus-drug-trafficking-history-in-the-us-and-certificate-resume-place-of-birth-forgery-stopped-him/

https://www.nairaland.com/1441678/u.s-agents-expose-bola-tinubus

https://newsrescue.com/tinubu-not-convicted-only-forfeited-460000-of-drug-proceeds-to-us-aides/

Dude, like seriously, you actually think Tinubu can't visit America??

Tinubu is NOT wanted in America for any crime. He can go to America at will.

He was at the 2012 U.S Democratic Convention. There was a thread on it here on Nairaland, with pictures.

Not long ago it was widely reported in the news that the U.S consular general visited him. Tinubu is not the one contesting against Atiku, so I don't understand why you people think attacking him will make America give Atiku U.S visa. Make una borrow unasef brain.

https://www.nairaland.com/3596625/tinubu-visited-john-bray-us

https://www.nairaland.com/1041815/tinubu-us-democratic-convention-charlotte

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 02, 2018
President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by biometrics: 2:53pm On Nov 02, 2018
ZombieNation:

Lol.

Not only was he arranged, he was also convicted alongside his lekpa wife.

The court papers are everywhere on the net.

Google : Tinubu drug conviction in the US and you will see for yourself.

If not that Afonjatitis dey worry you, you would have seen this criminal for who he is: a fraudulent drug dealing ex convict bastard gbana head.
[s]
ZombieNation:

Lol.

If not that Afonjatitis dey worry you, you would have seen this criminal for who he is: a fraudulent drug dealing ex convict bastard gbana head.
[/s]
ZombieNation:

Lol.

See for yourself, Jagbaban was clear of bad record https://allafrica.com/stories/200302110527.html

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by Iziquiel(m): 3:06pm On Nov 02, 2018
ZombieNation:

“It is only a man of questionable pedigree whose certificate are dogged with a lot of confusion; whose parental background is pretty much unknown; whose state of origin is opaque and unclear, that can understand how life is in the jungle" - Barrack Hussein Obama, 2018
Who is your Father?
Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by SirBunky85(m): 3:19pm On Nov 02, 2018
ZombieNation:
[s][/s]
senseless

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by SirBunky85(m): 3:20pm On Nov 02, 2018
ZombieNation:
[s][/s]

If you like deny nonsense.

This bastard and his lekpa wife pleaded no-contest to money laundry charges bordering on proceeds from illicit drug trafficking in front of a US federal district Judge.

Part of the condition of his sentence was to forfeiture well over $400,000 and to be summarily deported.

Yes, Mr Afonja, a plea bargain is equal to an admission of guilt. Because he did not serve prison time owing to the fact that this serial betrayer also snitched on his drug accomplices, doesn't mean he was not convicted.

Nah you suppose go school to understand that a plea bargain includes an admission of guilt and also translates to a conviction.

But I am however happy that you afonjastic hypocrites are no longer denying that Tinubu and his wife were never arraigned before a US judge for drug related offences.

thrash
Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by SirBunky85(m): 3:26pm On Nov 02, 2018
quickberry:

Show the evidence that he was arraigned

He was convicted and he visits U.S anytime he feels like.....tell your messiah that is not a convict to visit U.S

Ode!
don't mind dat efulefu claiming I too know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by Mantissa89(m): 3:39pm On Nov 02, 2018
Ehiscotch:

Sorry, do you know the meaning of "convicted"?
If yes, tell us how, when, why.

Or maybe your hate has been so toxic it has begun to eat essential parts of your brain.
tell me how Atiku is corrupt
Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by biometrics: 3:43pm On Nov 02, 2018
SirBunky85:
senseless
@Zombie
Tinubu might not be a president but he had made name for himself, he had installed a president in the history of Nigeria and it will be taught to your children , grand children , great grand children till the end of the world so dont kill yourself. He is one-man-army that the opponents are scare of. That why the northern gave him JAGABAN.
This is not vampire kingdom where zombie operates.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord / President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) / "This Is Justice" - FFK Congratulates Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.