Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord (37818 Views)

Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) / Inec Accepts To Postpone The Elections? See Tweets From Inec / Dont Postpone The Elections, NLC Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
The post is a bit long but pls bear with me as I share with you with the Top Five most important moments and Personalities during the Coalition of the results of the Presidential elections that spanned over three days at the INEC headquarters in abuja

1) PROF. John ETu Efeotor
Etu-Efeotor is Rivers state returning officer for the presidential elections.a Professor,Vice Chancellor Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effuru,Delta State.
This man was the needed Comic relief. The Man must be an Oversabi ..He was probably high on kiakia before climbing the Stage..
From his refusal to read From the original result sheet, to his claim that he is not a politician so he doesn't know the names of the political patties that contested,to the fact that he only reads from typed scripts..he seem like he came there to antagonize Jega.. My friend nicknamed him " The torch light professor" " I cannot see clearly..i only read typed scripts"
funny man !!!

2)The Sign Language Guy - This guy is obviously married or engaged going by the ring on his finger..*(
oya some people go day search am ..smh
..He was busy gesturing to the deaf to explain the issues been discussed And i must say he did well ( dont ask me if am deaf )
i remember when the kano results was announced ,he was so overwhelmed that he did the sign of the cross..Lol
someone also said he has done more work than Jonathan did in his four years..

3)The man in glasses beside Jega - Damn .Handsome man !!! Nobody knows his name,position,state of origin or whether he is engaged !!!
All he does is to collect the original result sheet and give it to Jega..Many girls were so attracted to the man..Do you know that nobody on the high table said a word??
may we not be as insignificant as these people to the public..only Jega got all the Spotlight ?? Ok !! Contunu !!

4) Orubebe - This list will be incomplete without Orubebe ..He took the mic as if he had something meaningful to say and stood where he claimed he wanted the media to see him !! The police could not stop him as he was bent on disrupting the process.
Perhaps the hat he worn Blocked his brain !" He started shouting " Jega you are Is bias,he is partial.We will not allow you to continue. You have been compromised ..No No. Go back to your Office and fghjjffjjkkgdfghjgffff.

He made various allegations against Jega which am not concerned about because its all false.
Even when Jega called for continuation of the process he came back ranting like a Starved goat.Orubebe entered the dictionary to mean someone acting weird in order to gain attention.. Like wearing face cap on native.

Even children in Secondary school had to say " keep quiet !! Am writing the names of Orubebes.What a shame !!
The Man will be good for all these People that do crusade Jingles for church..Did you hear when they said if you shout at your phone you will charge it,If orubebe Shout at his phone,battery go explode.
i heard he was a Former minister and he later apologised ,ok ??

5) JEGA - The Main man..Obago !""
He is a Prof indeed. not some i cant read without torchlight or all this profs with heavy presence of their local accent present in their language ..
What makes him outstanding

1) He carefully chose his words and insisted all Returning officers read from the Original no matter what.Jega is the type of guy that reads all the term and conditions before clicking accept!! He had to be like a Supervisor and The Vcs like students presenting Projectss !!

2) Let us Reconvene - jega got more Suspense than that next time on your award winning Super story ish.He kept everyone on the edge of their seat by slowly and meticulously announcing the results.
His Catch phrase " We shall reconvene at" was a statement most Nigerians feared. However, if he tells you he will be around by 1pm,go and cook that beans,Watch the season film 24 hours and walk from Ajegunle to VI,then come back,he be ready by then .Na small remain,he might have call Davido to Come perform as he goes on his " 10 minutes recess "

3) Orubebe Epic " Finish him" - Jega's response should be used as a quote in churches and Mosques nationwide and his Composure should probably be studied as a Course.
" Mr orubebe,you are an Statesman in your own right and a Former minister, you should be careful the allegations you make and how u conduct yourself in public " Damn !!He quickly found his name in the Nigerian dictionary to mean being calm or composed in the face of unrest.Any one way wan Orubebe my life ,God go jega them.Some said his name means " Just ended Jega administration " ok ??

He is a hero ..

4) he conducted a peaceful election.Free and fair to majority of Nigerians..Good man " And please am looking for a Coke bottle with the name " JEGA" ,if found kindly call 08066666665

6) The Moderator - He wanted to collect Mic from Orubebe.Orubebe shouted on him baba move back.He looks like all these yoruba people that bear akinwunmi !!

7) Cyril Stober of NTA - dont know why but he just had to be there!!

cool Lagos - Do you noticed that Lagos was the only State where all the 14 political parties in the Presidential election got more than 1000 votes ?? including Kowa !!!

phew!!! What do you think ??

123 Likes 22 Shares

Re: LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord by transformer2019: 10:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
North cum southwest conspiracy=change

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord by chikaflora: 10:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
How can you forget the notice me guy from tvc always coming up to touch the mic. He must have told his family ' today na today, I must appear for tv'.

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord by koxi: 11:18am On Apr 04, 2015
Ok
Re: LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord by Innodon(m): 11:18am On Apr 04, 2015
That sign language guy got me lafin

2 Likes

Re: LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord by jnrbayano(m): 11:18am On Apr 04, 2015
Also, there was one Ekaitte Prof that suddenly found what she wrote down so strange to her eyes when she mounted the podium.

cheesy

16 Likes

Re: LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord by Tuntheycr7: 11:18am On Apr 04, 2015
Following..

Lemme spice this up with some funny pictures..

9 Likes

Re: LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord by Project400: 11:18am On Apr 04, 2015
Interesting

1 Like

Re: LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord by RobinHez(m): 11:19am On Apr 04, 2015

1 Like

Re: LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord by tiamiyukunle69(m): 11:19am On Apr 04, 2015
Also the call that prevented chaos in the country

8 Likes

Re: LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord by adorablepepple(f): 11:19am On Apr 04, 2015
undecided grin

1 Like

Re: LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord by condralbede(m): 11:19am On Apr 04, 2015
following

1 Like

Re: LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord by Tuntheycr7: 11:19am On Apr 04, 2015
Some pictures after Kano result was announced...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord by Coldfeet(f): 11:19am On Apr 04, 2015
Hehehe very funny make I go read am come back.
Re: LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord by Nimblemind(m): 11:19am On Apr 04, 2015
The River RO was fighting his conscience on stage..

18 Likes

Re: LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 04, 2015
Orubaebae, the new name for the Baes that give us problems.

15 Likes

Re: LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord by adesegun121(m): 11:20am On Apr 04, 2015
Ok

11 Likes

Re: LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord by Omolecturer(m): 11:20am On Apr 04, 2015
Lolz

3 Likes

Re: LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord by Raxxye(m): 11:20am On Apr 04, 2015
Lol

1 Like

Re: LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord by Texcoco(m): 11:20am On Apr 04, 2015
Rubbish..not funny at all..

2 Likes

Re: LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 04, 2015
next!! before I break bottle
Re: LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord by gen2briz(m): 11:22am On Apr 04, 2015
Ok
Re: LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord by Samirana360(m): 11:22am On Apr 04, 2015
so funny dat i even 4get 2 laugh;::::umu aturu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord by MillionDollars: 11:22am On Apr 04, 2015
I gat dem in stock tongue tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord by efilefun(m): 11:22am On Apr 04, 2015
Lol
Re: LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord by bastien: 11:23am On Apr 04, 2015
Both orebebe and that prof from uniport the rest na dry wood

1 Like

Re: LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 04, 2015
g
Re: LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord by jjwaterfalls(f): 11:24am On Apr 04, 2015
Luvly write up smiley

1 Like

Re: LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord by Yosifperfect(m): 11:24am On Apr 04, 2015
Comments that got me cracking: who has boko haram being kiling all these years with this number of votes in the north. Another " you think the hausas marry many wives for nothing.... It is for times like this" LOL.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 04, 2015
Iamsynord:
The post is a bit long but pls bear with me as I share with you with the Top Five most important moments and Personalities during the Coalition of the results of the Presidential elections that spanned over three days at the INEC headquarters in abuja

1) PROF. John ETu Efeotor
Etu-Efeotor is Rivers state returning officer for the presidential elections.a Professor,Vice Chancellor Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effuru,Delta State.
This man was the needed Comic relief. The Man must be an Oversabi ..He was probably high on kiakia before climbing the Stage..
From his refusal to read From the original result sheet, to his claim that he is not a politician so he doesn't know the names of the political patties that contested,to the fact that he only reads from typed scripts..he seem like he came there to antagonize Jega.. My friend nicknamed him " The torch light professor" " I cannot see clearly..i only read typed scripts"
funny man !!!

2)The Sign Language Guy - This guy is obviously married or engaged going by the ring on his finger..*(
oya some people go day search am ..smh
..He was busy gesturing to the deaf to explain the issues been discussed And i must say he did well ( dont ask me if am deaf )
i remember when the kano results was announced ,he was so overwhelmed that he did the sign of the cross..Lol
someone also said he has done more work than Jonathan did in his four years..

3)The man in glasses beside Jega - Damn .Handsome man !!! Nobody knows his name,position,state of origin or whether he is engaged !!!
All he does is to collect the original result sheet and give it to Jega..Many girls were so attracted to the man..Do you know that nobody on the high table said a word??
may we not be as insignificant as these people to the public..only Jega got all the Spotlight ?? Ok !! Contunu !!

4) Orubebe - This list will be incomplete without Orubebe ..He took the mic as if he had something meaningful to say and stood where he claimed he wanted the media to see him !! The police could not stop him as he was bent on disrupting the process.
Perhaps the hat he worn Blocked his brain !" He started shouting " Jega you are Is bias,he is partial.We will not allow you to continue. You have been compromised ..No No. Go back to your Office and fghjjffjjkkgdfghjgffff.

He made various allegations against Jega which am not concerned about because its all false.
Even when Jega called for continuation of the process he came back ranting like a Starved goat.Orubebe entered the dictionary to mean someone acting weird in order to gain attention.. Like wearing face cap on native.

Even children in Secondary school had to say " keep quiet !! Am writing the names of Orubebes.What a shame !!
The Man will be good for all these People that do crusade Jingles for church..Did you hear when they said if you shout at your phone you will charge it,If orubebe Shout at his phone,battery go explode.
i heard he was a Former minister and he later apologised ,ok ??

5) JEGA - The Main man..Obago !""
He is a Prof indeed. not some i cant read without torchlight or all this profs with heavy presence of their local accent present in their language ..
What makes him outstanding

1) He carefully chose his words and insisted all Returning officers read from the Original no matter what.Jega is the type of guy that reads all the term and conditions before clicking accept!! He had to be like a Supervisor and The Vcs like students presenting Projectss !!

2) Let us Reconvene - jega got more Suspense than that next time on your award winning Super story ish.He kept everyone on the edge of their seat by slowly and meticulously announcing the results.
His Catch phrase " We shall reconvene at" was a statement most Nigerians feared. However, if he tells you he will be around by 1pm,go and cook that beans,Watch the season film 24 hours and walk from Ajegunle to VI,then come back,he be ready by then .Na small remain,he might have call Davido to Come perform as he goes on his " 10 minutes recess "

3) Orubebe Epic " Finish him" - Jega's response should be used as a quote in churches and Mosques nationwide and his Composure should probably be studied as a Course.
" Mr orubebe,you are an Statesman in your own right and a Former minister, you should be careful the allegations you make and how u conduct yourself in public " Damn !!He quickly found his name in the Nigerian dictionary to mean being calm or composed in the face of unrest.Any one way wan Orubebe my life ,God go jega them.Some said his name means " Just ended Jega administration " ok ??

He is a hero ..

4) he conducted a peaceful election.Free and fair to majority of Nigerians..Good man " And please am looking for a Coke bottle with the name " JEGA" ,if found kindly call 08066666665

6) The Moderator - He wanted to collect Mic from Orubebe.Orubebe shouted on him baba move back.He looks like all these yoruba people that bear akinwunmi !!

7) Cyril Stober of NTA - dont know why but he just had to be there!!

cool Lagos - Do you noticed that Lagos was the only State where all the 14 political parties in the Presidential election got more than 1000 votes ?? including Kowa !!!

phew!!! What do you think ??

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Rochas/obama Billboard Appears In Owerri / Atiku Reacts To Payment Of Pension To Pardoned Biafra Police / $1.7M Found In Abdulrasheed Maina's Niger Repulblic Home, EFCC And NIA Called

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.