Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

The Types Of Conductors You'll Meet In Lagos Or Any City( Meme Collection ) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Types Of Conductors You'll Meet In Lagos Or Any City( Meme Collection ) (32896 Views)

Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria (Meme Collection) / Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) / Different Types Of Nigerian Conductors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Types Of Conductors You'll Meet In Lagos Or Any City( Meme Collection ) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 02, 2018
I hate those fighters

Na Dem they cause traffic for road..
Re: The Types Of Conductors You'll Meet In Lagos Or Any City( Meme Collection ) by imitateMe(m): 5:05pm On Nov 02, 2018
Re: The Types Of Conductors You'll Meet In Lagos Or Any City( Meme Collection ) by AdonaiAluminium: 5:19pm On Nov 02, 2018
I call the third one on sleeveless, Yahoo Yahoo conductor. Lol

Contact us for your Polyurethane and polysterene insulated roofing sheets and panels, roofing and roof maintenance services etc
Re: The Types Of Conductors You'll Meet In Lagos Or Any City( Meme Collection ) by jericco1(m): 5:22pm On Nov 02, 2018
funny sha
Re: The Types Of Conductors You'll Meet In Lagos Or Any City( Meme Collection ) by Moode(m): 5:32pm On Nov 02, 2018
QueenBelle:
What do you think
so on point
Re: The Types Of Conductors You'll Meet In Lagos Or Any City( Meme Collection ) by EngrMcDon(m): 5:47pm On Nov 02, 2018
grin
Re: The Types Of Conductors You'll Meet In Lagos Or Any City( Meme Collection ) by melanch(m): 6:00pm On Nov 02, 2018
Deckline:
Dry asf undecided undecided Op leave the comics to those who are gifted at it. Stick to the section you are least relevant in,Romance!

This guy has been curved by the op before.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Types Of Conductors You'll Meet In Lagos Or Any City( Meme Collection ) by mechanics(m): 6:18pm On Nov 02, 2018
QueenBelle:
Just decided to drop this
Enjoy
I see your work, nice one.
Re: The Types Of Conductors You'll Meet In Lagos Or Any City( Meme Collection ) by mechanics(m): 6:19pm On Nov 02, 2018
AfroMighty:
what about the ones that will never have change...
Hahahahah, I must collect my change o.
Re: The Types Of Conductors You'll Meet In Lagos Or Any City( Meme Collection ) by Ivanmykel(f): 6:23pm On Nov 02, 2018
Chai, the one I entered from Chinese to Anthony yesterday na No 6 and 10 joined together. Couldn't wait to come down from the bus.
Re: The Types Of Conductors You'll Meet In Lagos Or Any City( Meme Collection ) by seunmohmoh(f): 6:26pm On Nov 02, 2018
laughing my arsenal out.
Re: The Types Of Conductors You'll Meet In Lagos Or Any City( Meme Collection ) by israelmao(m): 6:26pm On Nov 02, 2018
Lagos and its drama in various forms.
Re: The Types Of Conductors You'll Meet In Lagos Or Any City( Meme Collection ) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 02, 2018
mechanics:
I see your work, nice one.
lol

1 Like

Re: The Types Of Conductors You'll Meet In Lagos Or Any City( Meme Collection ) by Tabbaz(m): 6:49pm On Nov 02, 2018
outlooka5:
cheesy

Apart from scamming, what other thing do you do for a living
Re: The Types Of Conductors You'll Meet In Lagos Or Any City( Meme Collection ) by Cindy95(f): 7:27pm On Nov 02, 2018
another common conducors that I've seen in Lagos is the type that controls the driver and u will be Wondering who d real conductor is... they will be speaking igbo quietly like nna kedu ife Ina anya ifea? agam anara gi moto a. etc (Mr man what re driving? I'll take this bus from u)
the conductors get upper hand pass the driver.
like if u have seen them...

2 Likes

Re: The Types Of Conductors You'll Meet In Lagos Or Any City( Meme Collection ) by gaventa: 7:49pm On Nov 02, 2018
Where is number 7 ? Admin you cannot scam us. ,#bringbacknumber7
Re: The Types Of Conductors You'll Meet In Lagos Or Any City( Meme Collection ) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 02, 2018
Cindy95:
another common conducors that I've seen in Lagos is the type that controls the driver and u will be Wondering who d real conductor is... they will be speaking igbo quietly like nna kedu ife Ina anya ifea? agam anara gi moto a. etc (Mr man what re driving? I'll take this bus from u)
the conductors get upper hand pass the driver.
like if u have seen them...

1 Like

Re: The Types Of Conductors You'll Meet In Lagos Or Any City( Meme Collection ) by Focusmind: 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2018
Honestly, Nigeria is a very poor country. You know rich countries by the quality of their transportation system.

See th poo buses being used and the quality of the people.

Any time, they show Nigeria streets, you see chaotic scenes, untared roads, unsightly environment, unplanned buildings, unmarked road and dirty and rough looking citizens.

I don't see these with other countries even in some African countries
Re: The Types Of Conductors You'll Meet In Lagos Or Any City( Meme Collection ) by hebusozo: 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2018
WANT TO BE THE BEST 3D ANIMATOR? THIS INTENSIVE TRAINING IN 3D ANIMATION IS THE ULTIMATE TRAINING GROUND WITHIN THREE WEEKS

Pour your creative ideas and your technical skills into a dynamic career in the fast evolving field of 3D animation where your chances to progress are only as limited as your imagination

The animation classes are intensive, hands on experiences that combine in class lectures with instructor-supervised workshops and course assignments. From the first day of classes, students can expect to start gaining hands-on experience with the animation software and skills they will require as the curriculum grows more challenging. In short, students can expect that their animation classes will be demanding, but productive, with students ultimately creating their own original 3D animations

If you want to reach your full potential as an animator, there’s no better pathway than this powerful 3 weeks 3D Program!

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design 3D ANIMATIONS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical 3D Animations training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING
Re: The Types Of Conductors You'll Meet In Lagos Or Any City( Meme Collection ) by Leo10000(m): 10:21pm On Nov 02, 2018
BIA BIA,that ur no. 8 is cool until I saw a Chelsea jersey,try change am abeg
most conductors way de wear Chelsea jersey na tout dem b,in short most Chelsea fans ar agbero
Re: The Types Of Conductors You'll Meet In Lagos Or Any City( Meme Collection ) by cyberbizkit: 12:45am On Nov 03, 2018
lol
Re: The Types Of Conductors You'll Meet In Lagos Or Any City( Meme Collection ) by mouth555: 2:29am On Nov 03, 2018
SEE THE TESTIMONY OF THE COUPLE THAT GOT MARRIED ON THIS MATCHMAKING PLATFORM

They met on this platform of love
They connected on this platform of love
They fell in love on this platform of love
The Bobo proposed on this platform of love
They got engaged on this platform of love
NOW, they are married on this platform of love

It is the PLATFORM OF LOVE matchmaking website baby!!!!!!

Love, Relationships, marriages are been consummated on this incredible PLATFORM OF LOVE

You are 18+, not ready for marriage but need genuine true Love?
You are ready for Marriage and need a Soulmate?
You are a single parent and desire true love?
You are a widow or widower and sill believes in true love?

Are you in EDO, PH, LAGOS, OGUN, DELTA, ABUJA, KANO, KADUNA, UYO, CALABAR, GHANA, S/A, UK, USA, CANADA, IBADAN OR ANYWHERE!

Everyone, anyone and 'all-one' that desire true, genuine, lasting love wherever you are across Nigeria, across Africa and as an Africans across the globe, is welcome here!

Ooooop, did i mention that we just launched something? A brand new community experience you sure gonna looooove all the way

Get started NOW! Get Connected NOW!! Get Into The 'ATMOSPHERE OF PLATFORM OF LOVE'!

IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREE TO SIGNUP, REGISTER AND BE A MEMBER....ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Re: The Types Of Conductors You'll Meet In Lagos Or Any City( Meme Collection ) by wasi9ice: 3:14am On Nov 03, 2018
The ones that will collect your money and still argue that they never collected, even ready to engage you in a fight
Re: The Types Of Conductors You'll Meet In Lagos Or Any City( Meme Collection ) by Nobody: 4:00am On Nov 03, 2018
melanch:

This guy has been curved by the op before.

Must be because these are seriously funny memes.
Re: The Types Of Conductors You'll Meet In Lagos Or Any City( Meme Collection ) by naijapage(f): 6:57am On Nov 03, 2018
I Wonder what this Country is becoming everyday, May God Of Alph Lukau Biography Help us

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogochukwu Efeizomor, Nigerian Engineer Who Survives By Begging In Italy / Tanker Explosion In Benue,many Dead,others Injured(photos) / I Was Denied Visa At French Embassy For This Reason....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.