Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Nigerian Universities To Revert To Five Point Scale Of Grading System - NUC - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Universities To Revert To Five Point Scale Of Grading System - NUC (32115 Views)

JAMB 2024 Marking Scheme: Verify The JAMB Grading System Right Now / Korean Grading System (picture) / Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Universities To Revert To Five Point Scale Of Grading System - NUC by suremanpatriot: 11:18am On Nov 04, 2018
5 point grading had always being the best,but is like each NUC regime will jst wake to pull some stunt in order to show power arricval,seekin cheap attention.
Re: Nigerian Universities To Revert To Five Point Scale Of Grading System - NUC by Inception(m): 6:33pm On Nov 04, 2018
DateMynd44:
you're not a ui uses a 4 point scale

I graduated in 2008.
Re: Nigerian Universities To Revert To Five Point Scale Of Grading System - NUC by virago(f): 10:34pm On Nov 04, 2018
Inception:
In my time, UI used the 7 point scale..

Proud UIte cool

Greatest Uites! cheesy

N.B. I graduated in 2008.

I don't know about your time but back then when I graduated from U.I ( 2002 ) , every student used to be a member of a hall , I heard it later changed. Greatest Queenites
Re: Nigerian Universities To Revert To Five Point Scale Of Grading System - NUC by Inception(m): 8:22am On Nov 05, 2018
virago:

I don't know about your time but back then when I graduated from U.I ( 2002 ) , every student used to be a member of a hall , I heard it later changed. Greatest Queenites

Zik Hall it was...(Greatest Zikites)

We were predators, you were prey grin grin
Re: Nigerian Universities To Revert To Five Point Scale Of Grading System - NUC by virago(f): 7:51am On Nov 06, 2018
Inception:

Why am I not surprised that you're a Zikite , anyways Queenites are too much for you guys , you can try your luck with an Idiate or Awoite cool
Inception:

Why am I not surprised that you're a Zikite , anyways Queenites are too much for you guys , you can try your luck with an Idiate or Awoite
Re: Nigerian Universities To Revert To Five Point Scale Of Grading System - NUC by Inception(m): 10:09am On Nov 06, 2018
virago:

Why am I not surprised that you're a Zikite , anyways Queenites are too much for you guys , you can try your luck with an Idiate or Awoite cool

Why am I not surprised that you're a Zikite , anyways Queenites are too much for you guys , you can try your luck with an Idiate or Awoite
We always went for the best... Trust me cheesy cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drop One English Word Which Will Make People Check Their Dictionary / Man Embarrassed As Ibadan School Refused Letting Daughter In Because Of Hijab / JAMB Explains Admission Procedure To Protesting Candidates, Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.