Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Grade "A" Akube(okirika) Shoes Available - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Grade "A" Akube(okirika) Shoes Available (5861 Views)

Okirika Dinner Gown And Wedding Gown / Mixed Baale Okirika Sharing / Classic & Budget Friendly Okirika Wears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grade "A" Akube(okirika) Shoes Available by electroilorin(m): 8:29am On Nov 02, 2018
The are quality shoes ranging from US Airmax, Gabor, Nike, adidas, soccer boots, loafers, Fila, ricker
ladies heels, children school and church shoes Pure leather confirm shoes ... Available sizes for male, female and children.
The bail costs 20k each it has about 55-60 shoes in it ... It is mixed of like 20% male shoe 50% ladies shoes and 30% children shoes

Transportation (waybill) price depends on location
Re: Grade "A" Akube(okirika) Shoes Available by promisedwealth(m): 8:48pm On Nov 02, 2018
can i see sample of ur products and whats ur location.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grade "A" Akube(okirika) Shoes Available by electroilorin(m): 2:18am On Nov 03, 2018
In the warehouse

Re: Grade "A" Akube(okirika) Shoes Available by electroilorin(m): 2:43am On Nov 03, 2018
Some shoes in the bale

Re: Grade "A" Akube(okirika) Shoes Available by electroilorin(m): 2:45am On Nov 03, 2018
Some shoes in the same bale

Re: Grade "A" Akube(okirika) Shoes Available by electroilorin(m): 2:46am On Nov 03, 2018
More shoes in the bale

Re: Grade "A" Akube(okirika) Shoes Available by promisedwealth(m): 8:09am On Nov 03, 2018
They look good for the price but the pair will nt be up to 60 for sure whats ur location whats ur best price lets deal i love face to face transaction..

1 Like

Re: Grade "A" Akube(okirika) Shoes Available by electroilorin(m): 8:38pm On Nov 03, 2018
Ware houses both in Niger and Benin Republic... Business headquarter is in Kamba, Kebbi state..

Branches in Ibadan and Ilorin

kamba is a town bordering Niger Republic and Benin Republic... and due to import duties it is easier and cheaper to import though those countries

promisedwealth:
They look good for the price but the pair will nt be up to 60 for sure whats ur location whats ur best price lets deal i love face to face transaction..

The bail costs 20k each it has about 55-60 shoes in it ... It is mixed of like 20% male shoe 50% ladies shoes and 30% children shoes

Transportation (waybill) price depends on your location
Re: Grade "A" Akube(okirika) Shoes Available by thelish(f): 7:10am On Nov 04, 2018
electroilorin:
Ware houses both in Niger and Benin Republic... Business headquarter is in Kamba, Kebbi state..

Branches in Ibadan and Ilorin

kamba is a town bordering Niger Republic and Benin Republic... and due to import duties it is easier and cheaper to import though those countries

Transportation (waybill) price depends on your location

Am in warri, how much for waybill? And how long will it take to reach here
Re: Grade "A" Akube(okirika) Shoes Available by frozen70(f): 8:00am On Nov 04, 2018
Transport it to Lagos and go back to your base with testimonies
Re: Grade "A" Akube(okirika) Shoes Available by electroilorin(m): 11:50am On Nov 04, 2018
thelish:

Am in warri, how much for waybill? And how long will it take to reach here
waybill to worry is about N3500, 2-3 days...
Please join our whatsapp group for instant replies https://chat. whatsapp .com/KhDNsBziQhJFfxCGzjml5D
Re: Grade "A" Akube(okirika) Shoes Available by promisedwealth(m): 5:37pm On Nov 04, 2018
have any transacted with op hw genue is him i want to deal with him.
Re: Grade "A" Akube(okirika) Shoes Available by electroilorin(m): 9:08am On Jan 01, 2019
Happy New Year

Re: Grade "A" Akube(okirika) Shoes Available by electroilorin(m): 9:13am On Jan 01, 2019
Join us on whatsapp

https:///KhDNsBziQhJFfxCGzjml5D

https:///KhDNsBziQhJFfxCGzjml5D

https://chat whatsapp com/KhDNsBziQhJFfxCGzjml5D

Re: Grade "A" Akube(okirika) Shoes Available by electroilorin(m): 9:17am On Jan 01, 2019
https://chat whatsapp.com/KhDNsBziQhJFfxCGzjml5D

Re: Grade "A" Akube(okirika) Shoes Available by electroilorin(m): 9:22am On Jan 01, 2019
We also have sweatshirts and sweater

Re: Grade "A" Akube(okirika) Shoes Available by Bayokun(m): 11:34am On Jan 01, 2019
Any transaction with the op already?
Re: Grade "A" Akube(okirika) Shoes Available by EfemenaXY: 12:00pm On Jan 01, 2019
Do you disinfect your footwear prior to sale? embarassed
Re: Grade "A" Akube(okirika) Shoes Available by Redman44(m): 2:00pm On Jan 01, 2019
Nice business smiley smiley smiley smiley It is better these shoes are sent to other countries from Europe, Asia and America instead of being sent to landfill. Recycling Shoes and Clothes by selling them in Africa is not a bad thing. People will still wear traditional clothing on occasions and events. It won't also stop local shoe makers if they make better designs of shoes. At least, people will be able to look good with a small amount of money by patronizing 2nd hand Clothes and Shoes sellers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grade "A" Akube(okirika) Shoes Available by Jzic183(f): 1:53am On Jan 02, 2019
Redman44:
Nice business smiley smiley smiley smiley It is better these shoes are sent to other countries from Europe, Asia and America instead of being sent to landfill. Recycling Shoes and Clothes by selling them in Africa is not a bad thing. People will still wear traditional clothing on occasions and events. It won't also stop local shoe makers if they make better designs of shoes. At least, people will be able to look good with a small amount of money by patronizing 2nd hand Clothes and Shoes sellers.

Quite Nice and thoughtful,
Also it is said that the quality gotten from the Akube shoes are better than the new foreign shoes

1 Like

Re: Grade "A" Akube(okirika) Shoes Available by Jzic183(f): 1:55am On Jan 02, 2019
promisedwealth:
have any transacted with op hw genue is him i want to deal with him.
I think you should join his whatsapp group if you can
Re: Grade "A" Akube(okirika) Shoes Available by electroilorin(m): 9:21am On Jan 24, 2019
We improve our quality every day ... Kindly join our Whatsapp group and start making money

Re: Grade "A" Akube(okirika) Shoes Available by electroilorin(m): 6:42pm On May 23, 2019
EfemenaXY:
Do you disinfect your footwear prior to sale? embarassed

We are aorry for answering you late... We have not been consistent on this platform ...

Yes our footwares are fumigated prior to packing and sale Sir/Ma... Thanks

Re: Grade "A" Akube(okirika) Shoes Available by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 23, 2019
Ur number no de go
Re: Grade "A" Akube(okirika) Shoes Available by electroilorin(m): 9:49am On Sep 05, 2019
We deliver nationwide

Re: Grade "A" Akube(okirika) Shoes Available by electroilorin(m): 9:56am On Sep 05, 2019
Send me a message on whatsapp to join our whatsapp group 0 8 I 64 9 30 650

Re: Grade "A" Akube(okirika) Shoes Available by electroilorin(m): 9:57am On Sep 05, 2019
We are always here for you

Re: Grade "A" Akube(okirika) Shoes Available by electroilorin(m): 7:01pm On Oct 14, 2019
We are still very much in business...

Children mix bale

We have changed the Whatsapp group link...
Just kindly send me a message on whatsapp to get the group link 08164930650

(1) (Reply)

Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife / Trendy Maternity Stores In Lagos / My Wife Always Tell Me This Whenever We’ve Argument

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.