Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,186 members, 7,815,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife (5861 Views)

Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover / Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' / Here Are 4 Essential Things A Man Must Possess Before Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife by Bossjakande: 9:11pm On May 06, 2019
blame most men wen thier marriage fail. I feel so sad wit wat I read.a guy Neva knew his 2 children he train are not his but barstards. a guy commit suicide out of pains cos his evil wife confess dia child ain't his. he train a barstard. a girl here marbella say shes married yet her college sex her and she enjoy it and want more. I think u can't trust a woman again. wen 90% cheat or bring barstard baby a cause thier hubby pains.it is just wickedness to do DAT. did u know in olden days woman hardly cheat why. cos she know dere will be bad result. evry man who want to get married should use magun on his woman
dats wat I suggest. It will make d woman fear to cheat. she will be afraid to gum a man as she cheat and to be fateful. Magun is very good because it bring love and loyality between both party and prevent cheat. nofavorss uyailcomparabl dangotesmummy tosyne2much skarlett pearl05 bukatyne yettymuse canadianNaija kanwuliaextra amarabae cococandy sinaj eyinjuege queensekxy vizkiz flexherbal toks2008 buharifanatic lefulefu sexybbstar tallesty1 truckpusher ikombe bluntboy adewumiopeyemi aanuoluwami14 yigiyaga boyooosa wat did u think
Re: Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife by czarina(f): 9:12pm On May 06, 2019
This should be interesting
Re: Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 06, 2019
czarina:
This should be interesting
You’re a fan of my boss cheesy cheesy cheesy

Great blog

1 Like

Re: Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife by czarina(f): 9:24pm On May 06, 2019
Nofavorss:
You’re a fan of my boss cheesy cheesy cheesy

Great blog
I'm a fan. Can't lie. Had to follow back.

Yeah, great blog cool

So, what do you think? Will you use magun on your wife? grin
Re: Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife by Bossjakande: 9:28pm On May 06, 2019
czarina:

Yeah, great blog cool

dear dont u read d topics on FP how DAT lady cheat and d man who commit suicide. if with magun we remain fateful to each is it not beta?
Re: Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife by Brandonx(m): 9:29pm On May 06, 2019
Then men can cheat all they want? I don't condone a cheating wife/girlfriend but using some fetish means to subdue her is ridiculous. You should be able to vouch for someone before getting married to them.

16 Likes

Re: Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife by Olufela30: 9:36pm On May 06, 2019
Likes for Magun

Share for Women

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife by czarina(f): 9:42pm On May 06, 2019
Bossjakande:

dear dont u read d topics on FP how DAT lady cheat and d man who commit suicide. if with magun we remain fateful to each is it not beta?
isn't magun too extreme? Boss?

2 Likes

Re: Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife by saintvc(m): 9:43pm On May 06, 2019
wetin be magun
Re: Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife by saintvc(m): 9:47pm On May 06, 2019
what is wrong in raising someone else son..selfish people

15 Likes

Re: Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife by Bossjakande: 9:56pm On May 06, 2019
czarina:
isn't magun too extreme? Boss?
noting wrong wit it is just a spiritual ring. am married to u u cant sex anoda me too cant sex anoda den wats the problem.? d cheat story rily irritated me u wont know how painful it is wen d one u love cheat on u
Re: Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife by Bossjakande: 9:57pm On May 06, 2019
saintvc:
maybe wen u marry born ur wife bring a barstard for u to train as urs
Re: Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 06, 2019
czarina:

Yeah, great blog cool

It’s actually not worth it. It’s a bit too far

Why would I want someone dead? Plus I heard Magun could even kill the lady if she doesn’t get laid within some period of days. So it’s really worth it

2 Likes

Re: Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife by ednut1(m): 10:02pm On May 06, 2019
Men cheat more than women. No such thing as magun too. All bullocks

16 Likes

Re: Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife by czarina(f): 10:06pm On May 06, 2019
Nofavorss:
It’s actually not worth it. It’s a bit too far

Why would I want someone dead? Plus I heard Magun could even kill the lady if she doesn’t get laid within some period of days. So it’s really worth it
lol..
.the thing even get usage instructions?!

Excellent. Boss doesn't seem to care though grin

1 Like

Re: Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 06, 2019
czarina:
lol..
.the thing even get usage instructions?!

Excellent. Boss doesn't seem to care though grin
As long as he doesn’t get cheated on cheesy That’s all that matters to him lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 06, 2019
saintvc:

grin grin
Re: Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife by lilmax(m): 10:35pm On May 06, 2019
married women have no right to cheat

death is too far though
Re: Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 06, 2019
when man cheats, it is been applauded, I know a married man in my area, who has two side chicks, one of the side chicks has two sons for him.The man's wife has 4 children (3 boys and 1 girl), the wife still looks hot despite having 4 kids, she is enduring it and not complaining.
And nobody is placing magun or condemning the man.

But if it is a woman, people will start ranting and cursing all the female folks, they are whores and bla bla.

Double standard.
smh..

23 Likes

Re: Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife by BluntBoy(m): 11:23pm On May 06, 2019
Interesting topic from the boss himself.

But magun? No no no no, I will never go that far.

I have done extensive research on magun. It is not something to joke with.

For one thing, magun is only useful at detecting a cheating wife. But if you use it on a faithful wife, you might end up killing yourself or killing the wife.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife by Nobody: 1:31am On May 07, 2019
Stephani3e:
when man cheats, it is been applauded, I know a married man in my area, who has two side chicks, one of the side chicks has two sons for him.The man's wife has 4 children (3 boys and 1 girl), the wife still looks hot despite having 4 kids, she is enduring it and not complaining.
And nobody is placing magun or condemning the man.

But if it is a woman, people will start ranting and cursing all the female folks, they are whores and bla bla.

Double standard.
smh..

Hmmmm are you sure you're not the Wife?

1 Like

Re: Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife by Nobody: 6:53am On May 07, 2019
truthsayer009:

Hmmmm are you sure you're not the Wife?
God forbid. Am too young to be married. Am just 20.
Imagine having cheating husband at 20 ? Tufia Kwa...

1 Like

Re: Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife by czarina(f): 6:56am On May 07, 2019
Stephani3e:

God forbid.
Am too young to be married.
Am just 20.

Imagine having cheating husband at 20 ?
Tufia Kwa...
You're not too young to be married or too young to be cheated on.

I get your point though.

3 Likes

Re: Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife by Tallesty1(m): 7:10am On May 07, 2019
ednut1:
Women cheat as much as men but men easily get caught.

It is easy to sit your ass in your house and say this doesn't exist, even that.

If you need first hand experience in how magun works or whether it exists or not, I will really like to be of help but the expenses is on you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife by ekene101: 7:25am On May 07, 2019
BluntBoy:
Interesting topic from the boss himself.

But magun? No no no no, I will never go that far.

I have done extensive research on magun. It is not something to joke with.

For one thing, magun is only useful at detecting a cheating wife. But if you use it on a faithful wife, you might end up killing yourself or killing the wife.

because a key that opens any padlock is a master key,but a padlock that any key opens is useless. Beside op said it works both ways,not only on d lady.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife by Reinah(f): 7:35am On May 07, 2019
Wow! Wow!

All I can say is...Mtcheeeeeww

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife by dangotesmummy: 7:42am On May 07, 2019
Bossjakande:
blame most men wen thier marriage fail. I feel so sad wit wat I read.a guy Neva knew his 2 children he train are not his but barstards. a guy commit suicide out of pains cos his evil wife confess dia child ain't his. he train a barstard. a girl here marbella say shes married yet her college sex her and she enjoy it and want more. I think u can't trust a woman again. wen 90% cheat or bring barstard baby a cause thier hubby pains.it is just wickedness to do DAT. did u know in olden days woman hardly cheat why. cos she know dere will be bad result. evry man who want to get married should use magun on his woman
dats wat I suggest. It will make d woman fear to cheat. she will be afraid to gum a man as she cheat and to be fateful. Magun is very good because it bring love and loyality between both party and prevent cheat. nofavorss uyailcomparabl dangotesmummy tosyne2much skarlett pearl05 bukatyne yettymuse canadianNaija kanwuliaextra amarabae cococandy sinaj eyinjuege queensekxy vizkiz flexherbal toks2008 buharifanatic lefulefu sexybbstar tallesty1 truckpusher ikombe bluntboy adewumiopeyemi aanuoluwami14 yigiyaga boyooosa wat did u think
why does this illiterate keep mentioning my name.abeg keep me out of your rants and Lamentations.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife by ednut1(m): 8:35am On May 07, 2019
Tallesty1:
Women cheat as much as men but men easily get caught.

It is easy to sit your ass in your house and say this doesn't exist, even that.

If you need first hand experience in how magun works or whether it exists or not, I will really like to be of help but the expenses is on you.
nothing like magun abeg. Do u know d number of married women wey dey nack for places wey jazz yapa.

3 Likes

Re: Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife by Tallesty1(m): 8:46am On May 07, 2019
ednut1:
nothing like magun abeg. Do u know d number of married women wey dey nack for places wey jazz yapa.
You have to know how it works to understand why some women cheat and get away with it.
Re: Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife by Uyi168: 9:53am On May 07, 2019
Who are the women cheating with?.. Men!..
So, indirectly the men are the ones doing themselves..
undecided

8 Likes

Re: Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife by Bossjakande: 10:14am On May 07, 2019
Stephani3e:
God forbid. Am too young to be married. Am just 20.
Imagine having cheating husband at 20 ? Tufia Kwa...
even at 20 am disappointed u ain't matured enuf
Re: Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife by Bossjakande: 10:15am On May 07, 2019
ednut1:
I pray u Neva bang woman wit magun den u will know it exist. guy I can tell u most women cheat pass men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trendy Maternity Stores In Lagos / My Wife Always Tell Me This Whenever We’ve Argument / My Wife And Her Ex Issue.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.