Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

I Regret Returning To APC, I Have Been Humiliated, Worst Decision ~ Olusola Oke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Regret Returning To APC, I Have Been Humiliated, Worst Decision ~ Olusola Oke (1020 Views)

Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke / Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK / 2019 Election: We Regret Returning To APC – Olusola Oke, Supporters​ (2) (3) (4)

I Regret Returning To APC, I Have Been Humiliated, Worst Decision ~ Olusola Oke by EmmanuelNwo: 8:35am On Nov 02, 2018
FORMER governorship candidate of the Alliance for Democracy, AD, in Ondo State, Chief Olusola Oke, yesterday, said he regretted returning to All Progressives Congress, APC.

Oke, who spoke at a meeting with his supporters in the 18 council areas of the state in Akure, declared that he suffered humiliation in APC.Olusola Oke,
His supporters, who spoke through their representatives from the council area, said that they were tired of the party following the maltreatment they have suffered since joining the fold.

See here for full details
http://www.theeasterntelegraph.com/2018/11/i-regret-returning-to-apc-i-have-been.html

Re: I Regret Returning To APC, I Have Been Humiliated, Worst Decision ~ Olusola Oke by OfficialAPCNig: 8:40am On Nov 02, 2018
That is just the beginning

Re: I Regret Returning To APC, I Have Been Humiliated, Worst Decision ~ Olusola Oke by magoo10(m): 8:55am On Nov 02, 2018
Oga you have been zombified .next

Re: I Regret Returning To APC, I Have Been Humiliated, Worst Decision ~ Olusola Oke by authehighness: 9:12am On Nov 02, 2018
you are only humiliated,and your are complaining,but some nigerians has be killed,sack from their job,owed salaries,their ancenstry home taken over by fulani herdsmen,unlawful detained in prison custody,the worst is no food,no money,hunger everywhere some have commited suicide,some has thrown theirselve inside lagoon,the most painful one,is mothers selling their children just to eat,if you mistakely protest army will gun you down,and i ask who save us from this mess

Re: I Regret Returning To APC, I Have Been Humiliated, Worst Decision ~ Olusola Oke by PureMe01: 9:19am On Nov 02, 2018
olusola oke...u are an ipob miscreant.Zombies please dont like my post.i take God beg una.just jump and pass

Re: I Regret Returning To APC, I Have Been Humiliated, Worst Decision ~ Olusola Oke by Melison(m): 9:21am On Nov 02, 2018
Another mumu of the federal republic (MFR)

Re: I Regret Returning To APC, I Have Been Humiliated, Worst Decision ~ Olusola Oke by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 02, 2018
idiot...when you people cross from one party to the other do u do it fo the common man or for your own pocket?
Re: I Regret Returning To APC, I Have Been Humiliated, Worst Decision ~ Olusola Oke by mankan2k7(m): 9:24am On Nov 02, 2018
APC segregates,
Come back to PDP and support Atiku obi ticket.

we shall remember u in our kingdom

Re: I Regret Returning To APC, I Have Been Humiliated, Worst Decision ~ Olusola Oke by gen2briz(m): 9:45am On Nov 02, 2018
This oke is very very confuse..

Please don't ask me why
Re: I Regret Returning To APC, I Have Been Humiliated, Worst Decision ~ Olusola Oke by WILLIAMSKECH: 9:55am On Nov 02, 2018
Eiya sorry ooo. You better learn from this experience.
Re: I Regret Returning To APC, I Have Been Humiliated, Worst Decision ~ Olusola Oke by iluvdonjazzy: 9:56am On Nov 02, 2018
you haven't see anything yet, please go and take ATIKUMICIN you will be OK
Re: I Regret Returning To APC, I Have Been Humiliated, Worst Decision ~ Olusola Oke by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:30am On Nov 02, 2018
Lolzzzzzzz you never chichomchin

Better late than never!

You better join the winning team

Police IG Sacks A'ibom Commissioner Of Police Who Stopped APC Thugs(photos) / Atiku tells Nigerians To Post A One-minute Video About Your Idea To Get Nigeria / Photos: Zik Mausoleum Buhari Built, That PDP Failed To Do In 16 Years