Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Who Says Blogging Isn't Lucrative? See How Much likes of Nairaland (Seun) making - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Says Blogging Isn't Lucrative? See How Much likes of Nairaland (Seun) making (863 Views)

Important Feautures That Should Be Added To Nairaland (seun) / I Need Facebook Page With Massive Likes of 500k plus / Aminat Olajumoke Ajibola Amiloaded: "Blogging Is Not For The Feeble-minded" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Says Blogging Isn't Lucrative? See How Much likes of Nairaland (Seun) making by kenniefawole(m): 9:04am On Nov 02, 2018
My name is kenniefawole , am not just a web designer but also an internet strategist , Check out one of my popular thread
https://www.nairaland.com/4161635/drop-ur-blog-url-get
Blogging is of course one of the most profitable business , regardless of our bad the economy is or high recession is , people still visit the internet to get information unlike other business which recession affects .The most interesting facts is that bloggers are paid in dollars & pounds ( You of course know what that means) & you can make blogging a part time investment ..
Interested in blogging this tips might helpĀ 
The three most important things you need to do is
Get a domain & buy a wordpress host , Get your design ,get a Google AdSense account and start earning . Remember all you need to do is draw out a layout containing good ideas that would help your blog , ..
Today i would be sharing some screenshot of how much bloggers like seun osewa are making via blogging
Re: Who Says Blogging Isn't Lucrative? See How Much likes of Nairaland (Seun) making by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 02, 2018
Nairaland is not a blog

4 Likes

Re: Who Says Blogging Isn't Lucrative? See How Much likes of Nairaland (Seun) making by kenniefawole(m): 9:15am On Nov 02, 2018
Seun Oseawa C.E.O Of nairaland
Nairaland is an online community created by Seun Osewa in March 2005. It is targeted at Nigerians. Nairaland currently has over 4,000,000 registered accounts, and is ranked as the 4th most visited site in Nigeria as at August 2018, according to Alexa.com. Wikipedia
Nairaland is estimated to earning over
Estimated revenue per day:
$ 48,822 / day
Estimated revenue per month:
$ 1,464,660 / month
Estimated revenue per year:
$ 17,575,920 / year
With estimated number of Visit
Estimated visits per day:
3,255,000 visits / day
Estimated visits per month:
97,650,000 visits / month
Estimated visits per year:
1,171,800,000 visits / year
Estimated pageviews per day:
16,274,595 pageviews / day
Estimated pageviews per month:
488,237,850 pageviews / month
Estimated pageviews per year:
5,858,854,200 pageviews / year..
Here is some screenshot about it earning ... This stats is sourced by https://www.worthofweb.com/website-value/www.Nairaland.Com/

Re: Who Says Blogging Isn't Lucrative? See How Much likes of Nairaland (Seun) making by kenniefawole(m): 9:16am On Nov 02, 2018
pp802:
Nairaland is not a blog
I know it a forum , but with blog post .. It seun osewa can still be referred to as a blogger
Re: Who Says Blogging Isn't Lucrative? See How Much likes of Nairaland (Seun) making by SirLakes: 9:28am On Nov 02, 2018
Sit there and be calculating someone else money.
Re: Who Says Blogging Isn't Lucrative? See How Much likes of Nairaland (Seun) making by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 02, 2018
kenniefawole:

I know it a forum , but with blog post .. It seun osewa can still be referred to as a blogger

He's not a blogger.

He's either making money from bloggers or helping them to move the ministry of blogging

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Says Blogging Isn't Lucrative? See How Much likes of Nairaland (Seun) making by Justnice11: 2:05pm On Nov 02, 2018
kenniefawole:

With this, it is obvious you are not yet an 'expert' as you think you are. Try to acquire more knowledge bro

2 Likes

Re: Who Says Blogging Isn't Lucrative? See How Much likes of Nairaland (Seun) making by softclicktech(m): 2:30pm On Nov 02, 2018
hello we are the best in web development

Re: Who Says Blogging Isn't Lucrative? See How Much likes of Nairaland (Seun) making by Julius2214(m): 6:15pm On Nov 02, 2018
kenniefawole:

What are you even saying? "forum with blog post?"
You're just disgracing the intelligent bloggers out there

1 Like

Re: Who Says Blogging Isn't Lucrative? See How Much likes of Nairaland (Seun) making by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 02, 2018
Justnice11:

With this, it is obvious you are not yet an 'expert' as you think you are. Try to acquire more knowledge bro
Only in Nigeria will you see a total novice claiming expert cheesy . The guy said he is SEO expert grin . Contact him now he will tell you to pay 10k.

And btw, does nairaland run adsense? Am asking because i have not seen adsense ads. Just curious.
Re: Who Says Blogging Isn't Lucrative? See How Much likes of Nairaland (Seun) making by glimpse33(m): 8:26pm On Nov 02, 2018
ClixMaster:
Only in Nigeria will you see a total novice claiming expert cheesy . The guy said he is SEO expert grin . Contact him now he will tell you to pay 10k.

And btw, does nairaland run adsense? Am asking because i have not seen adsense ads. Just curious.

They cannot because of the shiit that happens in sexuality section
Re: Who Says Blogging Isn't Lucrative? See How Much likes of Nairaland (Seun) making by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 02, 2018
glimpse33:

They cannot because of the shiit that happens in sexuality section
Lol! Then where is the op getting those figures? grin
Re: Who Says Blogging Isn't Lucrative? See How Much likes of Nairaland (Seun) making by macphilip: 11:23am On Nov 03, 2018
This is the major problem of very many Nigerians.
Somebody that knows next to nothing about a field or specialization would start claiming an expert.
That means If Nairaland is a blog, what would we call the likes of LindaIkeji or Nigerianfinder

(1) (Reply)

MTN Is Giving Free 500MB Data To All Its Users / FRAG Pro Shooter diamonds hack tool download iOS Android / Get Paid For Reading News, Posting News And Making Comment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.