Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,615 members, 7,827,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Uwell Crown 4 Tank Is The Upgraded Version Of Crown 3 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Uwell Crown 4 Tank Is The Upgraded Version Of Crown 3 (3905 Views)

Uwell Caliburn G2 Review - Upgraded Version Of Caliburn G / Uwell Caliburn G2 Review - Upgraded Version Of Caliburn G / Uwell Caliburn AK2 - Updated Version Of KOKO & KOKO Prime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uwell Crown 4 Tank Is The Upgraded Version Of Crown 3 by vapormo: 9:09am On Nov 02, 2018
Hey, Guys
We will introduce the difference between Uwell Crown 4 Tank and UWELL Valyrian Tank

Uwell Crown IV Tank

Uwell Crown 4 Tank is the upgraded version of Crown 3 which is still hot-sale in the vape market. With 28mm diameter featurs a very exquisite design, which holds up 6ml e-juice capacity and 5ml straight glass for you option.The biggest highlight of the Crown 4 is the advanced patented self-cleaning technology, the Uwell Crown 4 can absorb the e-juice in the condensation holder through regular usage and vaporize it. Moreover, Crown IV Sub Ohm Tank utilizes UN1 Coil with 0.25ohm rated at 55W to 65W, and the UN2 Coil 0.23ohm with an output range 60W to 70W.

Technical Data:
Size: 28*54.8mm
Material: Stainless Steel, Glass & Silicone
Coil type: Dual SS904L Coil 0.2ohm (70-80W)
Dual SS904L Coil 0.4ohm (60-70W)
SS304 UN1 Coil 0.25ohm (55-65W)
FeCrAl UN2 Coil 0.23ohm (60-70W)
Capacity: 6 ml(Bulb) + 5ml
TPD Version Capacity: 2ml + 2ml

UWELL Valyrian Tank

UWELL Valyrian Sub Ohm Tankis a 25mm diameter sub ohm tank atomizer with 5ml capacity. It can be expanded to 8ml capacity by extra glass tube (not included). It features convenient top fill design with flip-to-fill mechanism and bottom adjustable airflow. The 0.15ohm resistance head comes with quad coils and parallel legs for better flavor. The tank comes with two drip tips with two sets of o-rings for matching.

Technical Data:
Diameter: 25mm
Height: 62.3mm
Tank Capacity: 5ml(8ml glass tube should be purchased separately)
Material: Stainless steel/copper with pyrex glass
Compatible Pin: Spiral type pin 95-105W, wave type pin 100-120W, unrestricted type pin 100-200W
Color: SS, Black, Iridescent, Violet, Blue

Find more UWELL product, you can click: UWELL
Re: Uwell Crown 4 Tank Is The Upgraded Version Of Crown 3 by Cristoph126: 6:10am On Jan 04, 2019
Does it mean it's gonna change a little? As it seems like it couldn't handle the juice i was getting from cheap vape juice and i hope it could do it cause i liked that. And i liked that vape as well. So i'm confused what to do with that.

(1) (Reply)

My Breast Is Big But Milk Is Coming Out / I Have Cure For Aids, Prophet Claims / Pregnancy Test Kits Available For Sale - Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.