Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Guys Watch Out!!! Domainsales18@gmail.com Is A Scammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Guys Watch Out!!! Domainsales18@gmail.com Is A Scammer (502 Views)

Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police / Watch Out! That Okada Rider Has A Knife / Lady Finds Out On Twitter Her Lost Uncle Is A Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys Watch Out!!! Domainsales18@gmail.com Is A Scammer by airex(m): 9:12am On Nov 02, 2018
Below is his post circulating various BRISIN whatsapp groups. His picture, address and other information has been given.

. Hello BRISIN Applicant,

Greetings to you! Regarding the BRISIN employment, I have a friend who is working at the National Bureau of Statistics, he reliably informed me that the BRISIN lucky ones shall work in partnership with them in the federal government project of enumeration and the salary is as from N70,000...According to him, they have already shortlisted the names during the period BRISIN website was deactivated because they don't want more registrations...After the initial shortlisting, they found out that they needed an extra 206 numbers to make up for the proposed 5000 workers...Also, he said if I have anybody interested in the job should pay N5,000...I have already helped about 17 people since he told me four days ago...According to him, there will be no aptitude test or interview, as they don't want to waste funds and time conducting such...Orientation training starts month ending...So, if you are interested, let me know by sending me your BRISIN number...This is not by force.
Re: Guys Watch Out!!! Domainsales18@gmail.com Is A Scammer by airex(m): 9:37am On Nov 02, 2018
Obagbina Napoleon Daniel (domainsales18@gmail.com). I know you are on nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Musician "Runtown" Has Been Accused Of Defrauding A White Woman Of $124k / Robber Mistakenly Shoots Gang Member During Operation In Bayelsa State / Impounded Car Gets Stolen From Police Station .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.