Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,084 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police (44773 Views)

A 24 Years Old Boy Runs Mad After Joining Secret Cult / I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist / Secret Cult Members Nabbed By OPC Members During Meeting In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police by skulnascam: 10:43am On Jun 24, 2019

The Police in Anambra state have warned parents to look out for seven signs which they described as tell-tale signs that their wards were getting involved in cultism.

The Spokesperson of the Anambra State Police Command, SP Haruna Mohammed, in a press release made available to DAILY POST, identified seven early signs that show a young person was taking to cultism.

They include:
1-late night

2- love for music
3-love for specific colours

4- difficulty in exposing the body
5-isolation

6-anger and smoking

7- making new friends.

Mohammed said, “Early detection of a child’s engagement in cultism can help stop the full involvement of that child in the evil act and also save the life of the child from impending dangers that lies ahead.

“Bad friends contribute a lot to joining cultism. Try to know the friends your child goes out with most times, find out their details and find out where they hang out. Doing this will help you to be sure your child is not in the company of friends that are cultist because sooner or later the child may join them in their evil acts.

“If your son or daughter is the jovial type that loves keeping company but suddenly starts keeping to him or herself watch out. This is very common among some cultists as they love to be alone.

“You can do a check on the type of music your child has gotten newly and loves listening to over and over again. Some of these songs are fraternity songs containing their chants and anthems.”

Haruna added that, “Some parents are not aware that their children smoke under their roofs even in their private rooms. Check your children’s rooms when they are not around and do it into detail, checking every corner in the room. You can also check the fingers or lips of the child to see any strange darkening. If your child gets angry at the slightest provocation that is not usual with the child, it can be a sign.

“Take note of your child if he or she has suddenly fallen in love with a particular color. For example, the child can wear a color for a week or can’t do without the color in any form of dressing. This can be a danger signal you need to look into.

“Cultists don’t like to expose their body especially the back because they have some wounds they don’t like to expose to people around them. Watch if your child suddenly finds it hard to UnCloth in your presence or goes to the bathroom with clothes on and come out of the bathroom.”

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/06/parents-these-are-7-signs-to-watch-out.html?m=1

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police by skulnascam: 10:43am On Jun 24, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police by Greenback: 11:03am On Jun 24, 2019
Naija is such a dangerous place now.everybody on the street wether small or big is potential danger.

Anybody wanna give you trouble on the way,just give way and go your way. The country is dangerous now. Every boy or girl,man or woman is potential danger o.

29 Likes

Re: Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police by laurentium(m): 1:11pm On Jun 24, 2019
CULTISM in Nigeria has become a trending topic even to the infants of this present generation as a result of the constant supply of insect meat to the regions that matter ,thereby misleading the youth into believing in the supremacy of a tall rat maneuvering its way to a corrupt practices of a great nation which does not include Nigeria
Re: Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police by hisexcellency34: 1:11pm On Jun 24, 2019
Cultists advising cultists. many of the young cultists today are children of police officers

112 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police by tropaz(m): 1:11pm On Jun 24, 2019
Another space booked and nothing to say....
Oh my gosh...et me just log out....
Na money I need,ake I go hustle

1 Like

Re: Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police by Wealthierboy(m): 1:12pm On Jun 24, 2019
I totally disagree with that number 2

Fellow Nigerian youth police is now planning to put more money in there pocket

someone will now call me cultist just because I'm listening to my favorite music? I am sure the police too listen to music because everybody like music. I nu say police na cultist o... Lol

15 Likes

Re: Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police by SynSol: 1:12pm On Jun 24, 2019
Cultists and color are like bread and beans.

Need software experts like Mobile App Developers, Software Developers, Training for your staff, or general consultancy

Check out our Signature.
Re: Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police by Altern8(m): 1:12pm On Jun 24, 2019
Love for music?

Nigeria Police you are falling my hand o.

12 Likes

Re: Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police by Areaboy2(m): 1:12pm On Jun 24, 2019
Making new friends? Love for music? Anger?
Gerrara hia mehn angry

8 Likes

Re: Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police by federer: 1:12pm On Jun 24, 2019
love for music? Are you serious?

11 Likes

Re: Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police by thesicilian: 1:13pm On Jun 24, 2019

They include:
1-late night ✓✓

2- love for music ✓✓
3-love for specific colours ✓✓

4- difficulty in exposing the body ✓✓
5-isolation ✓✓

6-anger and smoking ✓✓

7- making new friends. ✓✓

It's like I myself have joined secret cult without knowing.

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police by arofemites(m): 1:14pm On Jun 24, 2019
4 & 7 are on point.
Re: Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police by unapologetic77: 1:15pm On Jun 24, 2019
One of many ways to die is to live in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police by dynicks(m): 1:15pm On Jun 24, 2019
Love for music!?...Nnaeh! U sure say that guy get sense?

Better take ur time before I mistake u for the person that stole my 2nd bday cake.!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police by Lamasta(m): 1:16pm On Jun 24, 2019
All this are normal Lagos life how will a parent use this to identity a child that has joined a cult
Re: Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police by HaryoBamex(m): 1:17pm On Jun 24, 2019
They are all on point...

But am not sure of that love of music sha.
Re: Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 24, 2019
I wish them a violent death
Re: Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police by Neddstark: 1:21pm On Jun 24, 2019
1. Lifestyle changes
2. Avoiding church service or jummat
3. Unwillingness to go for spiritual programmes
4. Answering calls in private
5. Suddenly comes home for no reason while school in session
6. Estrangement from childhood friends
7. Night movements
8. More of smoking and drinking
9. Wardrobe tilted towards a particular color: black, blue, yellow, green or red.
10. He would be less at home
11. Aggression during arguments towards his parents, aunts, siblings, etc.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police by Olajah81: 1:22pm On Jun 24, 2019
Wrong info from wrong individual

2 Likes

Re: Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police by hugesrew: 1:23pm On Jun 24, 2019
signs dey change na
Re: Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police by Slymonster(m): 1:23pm On Jun 24, 2019
Love for music indeed
Re: Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2019
federer:
love for music? Are you serious?

Music like
50 milla mi moni ganja
100 milla mi moni Yahoo
I am Yahoo boy etc.

1 Like

Re: Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police by Carlyboi(m): 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2019
Contra songs na!Things like isolation keeping late nights covering up the body everytime is 95% correct.smoking is 90% not all smokers are cultist but 95% of guys who are active in cultism smokes from time immemorial and it’s even worse now....the color thing too is 90% accurate if an individual suddenly gets obsessed with a particular color it’s a sign of affiliation or association or involvement with a particular cult groups cos they are all have their colors 10% are the people who love a particular color or are ignorant that it identifies a particular group....making new friends and parties I don’t know bout that it’s neither here nor there so I’m gonna say 50% accuracy.

3 Likes

Re: Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police by loomer: 1:25pm On Jun 24, 2019
Signs to watch out for if DPO is taking bribe

2 Likes

Re: Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police by GRACEGLORY: 1:25pm On Jun 24, 2019
skulnascam:

The Police in Anambra state have warned parents to look out for seven signs which they described as tell-tale signs that their wards were getting involved in cultism.

The Spokesperson of the Anambra State Police Command, SP Haruna Mohammed, in a press release made available to DAILY POST, identified seven early signs that show a young person was taking to cultism.

They include:
1-late night

2- love for music
3-love for specific colours

4- difficulty in exposing the body
5-isolation

6-anger and smoking

7- making new friends.

Mohammed said, “Early detection of a child’s engagement in cultism can help stop the full involvement of that child in the evil act and also save the life of the child from impending dangers that lies ahead.

“Bad friends contribute a lot to joining cultism. Try to know the friends your child goes out with most times, find out their details and find out where they hang out. Doing this will help you to be sure your child is not in the company of friends that are cultist because sooner or later the child may join them in their evil acts.

“If your son or daughter is the jovial type that loves keeping company but suddenly starts keeping to him or herself watch out. This is very common among some cultists as they love to be alone.

“You can do a check on the type of music your child has gotten newly and loves listening to over and over again. Some of these songs are fraternity songs containing their chants and anthems.”

Haruna added that, “Some parents are not aware that their children smoke under their roofs even in their private rooms. Check your children’s rooms when they are not around and do it into detail, checking every corner in the room. You can also check the fingers or lips of the child to see any strange darkening. If your child gets angry at the slightest provocation that is not usual with the child, it can be a sign.

“Take note of your child if he or she has suddenly fallen in love with a particular color. For example, the child can wear a color for a week or can’t do without the color in any form of dressing. This can be a danger signal you need to look into.

“Cultists don’t like to expose their body especially the back because they have some wounds they don’t like to expose to people around them. Watch if your child suddenly finds it hard to UnCloth in your presence or goes to the bathroom with clothes on and come out of the bathroom.”

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/06/parents-these-are-7-signs-to-watch-out.html?m=1

Hmm ... Educating. But what are signs to watch out for to know if a Police man is corrupt

1 Like

Re: Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police by Caleb17: 1:32pm On Jun 24, 2019
Tattoo on the body is also a major sign.
Re: Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police by Lugard89: 1:33pm On Jun 24, 2019
Can you imagine, does it mean dat police dnt knw how to identify cultists abi na watin dem think... Hia
Re: Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police by cooldipo(m): 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2019
lipsrsealed

O ti join beard gang
Re: Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police by sammymama: 1:35pm On Jun 24, 2019
OK oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p / Bara’atu Who Cut Son’s Joystick In Minna (photos) / Woman Beats and Bathes Maid With Hot Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.