Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,782 members, 7,827,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

My Village Mad Couple - By Ayodele Adeoye - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Village Mad Couple - By Ayodele Adeoye (500 Views)

Fight Imminent Among Tinubu, Sanwo-olu, Wike, Others – Primate Ayodele / My Village Prince And I / Mad In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Village Mad Couple - By Ayodele Adeoye by cherry6(f): 9:38am On Nov 02, 2018
Samade was a graduate of applied physics from Nigerian university, Nsukka before he ran mad. Samade was a fan of every villager for his abilities and talents. Abilities and talents madness could not snatch away from him. His dancing steps and melodious voice cannot be ignored by passersby. He sings and dances without musical instruments yet those who listened and watched him wished he was not mad for the ecstasy he gave to them.
His love life and marriage to Cynthia, another mad woman in the village was an envy of many couples. Samade and Cynthia had lived together in a self built self-contained under the popular bridge at Orile junction for 22 years...

To read more;
https://www.amebobabe.com/2018/11/my-village-mad-couple-by-ayodele-adeoye.html

Re: My Village Mad Couple - By Ayodele Adeoye by Kaycee9242(m): 1:33pm On Nov 02, 2018
Nice beginning, wen will d next update come cherry

(1) (Reply)

The Final Examination!!! / ... / Genre: Erotica. The Scarlet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.