Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,299 members, 7,815,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Body Of Motorcyclist Dumped By Roadside After He Was Killed In Ikorodu - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Body Of Motorcyclist Dumped By Roadside After He Was Killed In Ikorodu (21443 Views)

Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) / Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist / Zimbabwean Man Drugged, Raped And Dumped By Roadside By 2 Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Of Motorcyclist Dumped By Roadside After He Was Killed In Ikorodu by Expensive2000(m): 7:43pm On Nov 02, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I do not understand this at all. I mean if you must then get together and attack Central Bank. How many soldiers are there, how many rounds of ammo do they have?

Just leave civies alone.
Abi na, u 2 fit go try
Re: Body Of Motorcyclist Dumped By Roadside After He Was Killed In Ikorodu by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 02, 2018
Expensive2000:

Abi na, u 2 fit go try

Well, I'm gainfully employed and I don't rob innocent people.
Re: Body Of Motorcyclist Dumped By Roadside After He Was Killed In Ikorodu by kareemkamil(m): 9:07pm On Nov 02, 2018
Thank God his body is complete, Afonja with human spare part.
Re: Body Of Motorcyclist Dumped By Roadside After He Was Killed In Ikorodu by madgoat(m): 9:39pm On Nov 02, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Body Of Motorcyclist Dumped By Roadside After He Was Killed In Ikorodu by frozen70(f): 11:53pm On Nov 02, 2018
Rest in peace.

Go and hunt your killers and make sure you take them along
Re: Body Of Motorcyclist Dumped By Roadside After He Was Killed In Ikorodu by Johnosas91: 4:23am On Nov 03, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
his skull is still intact shocked

they must've been in a hurry

Re: Body Of Motorcyclist Dumped By Roadside After He Was Killed In Ikorodu by naijapage(f): 7:07am On Nov 03, 2018
I Wonder what this Country is becoming everyday, May God Of Alph Lukau Biography Help us

Re: Body Of Motorcyclist Dumped By Roadside After He Was Killed In Ikorodu by sayisayi(m): 7:24am On Nov 03, 2018
Zico5:

The question u should ask urself is if crime has boundary. Most crime committed in Lagos is done mostly by Igbo, just go and search for the record. Yoruba are peace loving people who inhabit various tribes in Nigeria. we are friendly and accommodating. Just few bad eggs are the one derailing our images. so keep ur hating to urself and see good in everyone.

Lol...na for your people you write epistle abi. Let me read the same for Bini, Hausa and other tribes to see if hypocrisy no dey.
Re: Body Of Motorcyclist Dumped By Roadside After He Was Killed In Ikorodu by Himmler: 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2018
There's evil in the land

(1) (2) (Reply)

Physically Challenged Lady Kills Her Baby In Delta After Giving Birth (Photos) / Have You Been Scammed /duped?? Share Your Experience To Save Others. / A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.