Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Youths Are Not Leaders Of Tomorrow ''former Minister Of Aviation, Stella Oduah' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Are Not Leaders Of Tomorrow ''former Minister Of Aviation, Stella Oduah' (374 Views)

I’d Rather Sack You Than Lose My Job, Keyamo Tells Ceos Of Aviation Agencies / Senator Princess Stella Oduah Spotted With Peter Obi And Oseloka Obaze / Ifeanyi Ubah And Stella Oduah Win Senatorial Seats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youths Are Not Leaders Of Tomorrow ''former Minister Of Aviation, Stella Oduah' by Mowunmiaf: 10:49am On Nov 02, 2018
Former minister of Aviation and senator, representing Anambra North has declared and publicly disagreed with the saying that “The Youths Are the Leaders of Tomorrow”.

According to a report by PUNCH, Oduah said that the youths only need to have their potential productively enabled and the country will see a fast rise in their abilities to lead today as opposed to the tomorrow that ‘never comes.’

The former minister, who said this at a youth convention in Anambra, noted that certain requirements must be met before the youths could have an amazing life.

Read more here...http://aftrending.com/youths-are-not-leaders-of-tomorrow-former-minister-of-aviation-stella-oduah/

Re: Youths Are Not Leaders Of Tomorrow ''former Minister Of Aviation, Stella Oduah' by GMPO(m): 11:29am On Nov 02, 2018
AS YOUTHS, OUR TOMMORROW STARTS TODAY.WHAT A GREAT SPEECH.
Re: Youths Are Not Leaders Of Tomorrow ''former Minister Of Aviation, Stella Oduah' by 9jvirgin(m): 11:53am On Nov 02, 2018
She is very correct! People stole your money, told you to go to hell and still you are ranting online to support them. I myself spit on Nigeria's youth.

GEJ introduced this woman to Nigerians and destroyed our legacy for ever. They stole and looted the treasury so blind and the children of hate wants them back.

PDP shall not know peace.
Re: Youths Are Not Leaders Of Tomorrow ''former Minister Of Aviation, Stella Oduah' by VaselineCrew: 11:57am On Nov 02, 2018
Sowore 2019

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Worst Speeches By The Nigerian President Buhari Since He Came Into Power / On The Reappearance Of Nnamdi Kanu, He Didn't Witness The Horrors Of Biafra War / Dele Momodu Makes Shocking Revelation About Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Most Vis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.