Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,706 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:47 AM

Up-coming And Promising Celebrities - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Up-coming And Promising Celebrities (621 Views)

Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven / Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) / Young And Promising, YBNL Artist ‘lyta’ Officially Turn 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Up-coming And Promising Celebrities by Prohollowu: 11:08am On Nov 02, 2018
one of the up-coming and promising celebrity is Iwalewa of the movie industry... She got engaged in an interview with a known blog Braintrust Hub
http://www.braintrusthub.com/2018/10/26/interview-with-iwalewa/

Re: Up-coming And Promising Celebrities by Prohollowu: 5:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
Odeh Ajiri Princewill, popularly known as Princewill originated from Delta state. He spent his academic life throughout Delta state. Primary to secondary school was in Warri and went further to the Delta State University, graduated from Chemical Engineering Department, 2012.

“My journey into comedy industry started when I left Warri to Lagos State, lived under the bridge and became a conductor there for period of times” He said. During his work as a conductor, a passenger told him to leave the job and go into comedy. He identified Emeka Smith and Mc Pato as the men who helped him with the information of AY open mic comedy challenge which made him came out second behind Acapela in the 2016 comedian show….Won Opra Williams national challenge in Lagos state…..

As for Princewill’s challenges in the industry, he stated that the only major challenge he can point to is loyalty and seniority drama in the industry as he is not ready to bow unnecessarily. He explained that where he came from, respect is given based on impact people have on others, unlike where everyone is looking for favour and tends to respect others because they have money in pocket. He noted that he have several issues with his seniors in the industry when he got into the industry at first, though he respect those who deserve it.

….Comedy for him started in 2010, though with uncountable events in the past …..

He stated, comedy pays my bill and as far as I’m concern, an average young comedian makes more money than a banker, as long as one is good at what he does.

Responding to the lives of comedians offstage, he said comedians are in most cases like the way they are on stage. Though, comedians may be quiet when they are with people outside except from colleagues because talking is what pays their bills. But comedians are always more playful and noisy when they are with one another.

Read more: http://www.braintrusthub.com/2019/01/11/my-journey-chemical-engineering-graduate-to-being-a-conductor-and-now-a-comedian-princewill-cfrn/

(1) (Reply)

How We Handle Actors With Mouth Odour- Entertainers Speak / Kemi Adetiba Overtakes Moabudu As King Of Boys Makes Nigerian Box Office History / Davido Prays To God That He Needs More Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.