Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,084 members, 7,845,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

How We Handle Actors With Mouth Odour- Entertainers Speak - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How We Handle Actors With Mouth Odour- Entertainers Speak (619 Views)

Charles Okocha Kisses Lady With Mouth Odour / Lota Chukwu Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Mouth-watering Photos / Aisha Buhari Honors Kannywood Actors With Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How We Handle Actors With Mouth Odour- Entertainers Speak by splendid22(m): 4:58pm On Nov 03, 2018
As much as we'd like to think of glamorous stars as practically flawless, it's a fact that at the end of the day they're just like us…only popular.
You may shudder to think your favourite actor offending an actress with bad breath ,when asked to kiss on the set of a movie.
In today’s edition of Entertainers Speak, TNG went to town asking some of your favourite actresses what they would do when requested to kiss an actor with mouth odour on the set of a movie

I will create an excuse- Amara Maduka

I won’t want to embarrass that actor so I would definitely make up an excuse not to kiss such an actor. It would be difficult.

I cannot kiss any man with mouth odour- Yetunde Bakare
Forget it ,I cannot kiss any man with mouth odour for any price.I get easily irritated.I am yet to meet an actor with mouth odour though.

I will tell the director- Jane Obi

I will tell the director straight away. I cannot cope with that. Another option is to give him may be tom-tom if we are that close.

https://www.thenewsguru.com/how-we-handle-actors-with-mouth-odour-entertainers-speaka/

Re: How We Handle Actors With Mouth Odour- Entertainers Speak by forreelinc(m): 5:08pm On Nov 03, 2018
grin yinmu if tinubu give them e pampers chop, them go chop am no queshun elebi oshi

(1) (Reply)

“I Was Born A Muslim But Today I Practice Christianity” Omotola Preaches Relig / Cardi B And Offset Have Broken Up / I Was Still Paying Tithes Even While Preaching Against It—Daddy Freeze Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.