Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,500 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Suicide: Man Jumped Into Lagoon From 3rd Mainland Bridge; Died! (see Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suicide: Man Jumped Into Lagoon From 3rd Mainland Bridge; Died! (see Photos) (67876 Views)

Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) / Man Jumped Onto A Moving Trailer To Take His Own Life (Photos) / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide: Man Jumped Into Lagoon From 3rd Mainland Bridge; Died! (see Photos) by Chamber10(m): 3:11pm On Nov 02, 2018
Olatunji1929:
i swear na everyday i dey masturbate with this lady pic rip to that man\i swear na everyday i dey masturbate with this lady pic rip to that man

Really...Receive your deliverance from masturbation in Jesus name, Amen
Re: Suicide: Man Jumped Into Lagoon From 3rd Mainland Bridge; Died! (see Photos) by siryinky: 3:15pm On Nov 02, 2018
[color=#006600][/color] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
dynicks:
quick recovery after he had been reported dead or on what exactly?......read una no go gree...shebi if I.. ..if I.....(kpam! Slaps u behind).....if I slap u now, them go talk say i wicked
Re: Suicide: Man Jumped Into Lagoon From 3rd Mainland Bridge; Died! (see Photos) by Atigba: 3:18pm On Nov 02, 2018
This is serious

They should go and see the Oba of Lagos to make some sacrifices to reverse what he said to Igbo people in 2015. That is if it can be done again.

There are people naturally gifted with words

In my culture we called it “Ewase”

When these people say a word it comes to pass one way or the other.

He once threatened the Igbo people to vote for a certain candidate or be thrown into Lagoon.

Since then, things has never be the same.
Re: Suicide: Man Jumped Into Lagoon From 3rd Mainland Bridge; Died! (see Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 3:22pm On Nov 02, 2018
APC don make life Taya am that is why he sacrifice em sef for them
Re: Suicide: Man Jumped Into Lagoon From 3rd Mainland Bridge; Died! (see Photos) by Benekruku(m): 3:23pm On Nov 02, 2018
RobbStark:

[s]APC and Buhari caused it
the hardship is too much to bear.

I pray come 2019, the whole country is Atikulated so that we can use their broom to send them to Daura and hell where they belong.

Nigeria must work again.
Back to Daura is a goal.

#Atiku2019...............loading[/s]

5%
Re: Suicide: Man Jumped Into Lagoon From 3rd Mainland Bridge; Died! (see Photos) by jrusky(m): 3:32pm On Nov 02, 2018
hisexcellency34:
I will curse anybody who mentioned Buhari's name in this

Curse yourself first because you ain't understand the oath and allegiance apc sworn in the satanic altar just to grab power and they were foretold what will become of Nigeria as a country and her citizen bro there are more to this than e-warroirs , its not ordinary i know you wont understsnd because you are trapped in the oath and the allegiance as well.

Apc plus Buhari caused it because of desperateness to grab power. He knows, knows the truth and he who does not know will never know. The more uou look the less uou see.

1 Like

Re: Suicide: Man Jumped Into Lagoon From 3rd Mainland Bridge; Died! (see Photos) by kenchop: 3:32pm On Nov 02, 2018
RobbStark:

APC and Buhari caused it
the hardship is too much to bear.

I pray come 2019, the whole country is Atikulated so that we can use their broom to send them to Daura and hell where they belong.

Nigeria must work again.
Back to Daura is a goal.

#Atiku2019...............loading

For your low voltage electrical equipment kindly check my signature. tnx
Re: Suicide: Man Jumped Into Lagoon From 3rd Mainland Bridge; Died! (see Photos) by megacity: 3:40pm On Nov 02, 2018
The number of suicides under this government is both alarming and unacceptable
Re: Suicide: Man Jumped Into Lagoon From 3rd Mainland Bridge; Died! (see Photos) by Waltercelo(m): 3:52pm On Nov 02, 2018
WayStage" Wishing him quick recovery.
Alaye So Gbadun Sha. Dem Talk Say Person Don Die And You Dey Wish Am Quick Recovery, Abi U Wan Follow Him Step Ni
Re: Suicide: Man Jumped Into Lagoon From 3rd Mainland Bridge; Died! (see Photos) by phase1: 4:16pm On Nov 02, 2018
AntiWailer:

Not as if u Dey do well befor Buhari.

Take ur destiny in ur hand and stop blaming Buhari.

If Buharri can't make your destiny better than the rot you currently have, he has no business being in aso rock.
Re: Suicide: Man Jumped Into Lagoon From 3rd Mainland Bridge; Died! (see Photos) by AntiWailer: 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2018
phase1:

If Buharri can't make your destiny better than the rot you currently have, he has no business being in aso rock.

If u feel your destiny is tied to Buhari or any idiot inside Aso Rock, that is ur business .

Remain the same till 2040 when a messiah would be born.
Re: Suicide: Man Jumped Into Lagoon From 3rd Mainland Bridge; Died! (see Photos) by xcelentattitude(m): 4:39pm On Nov 02, 2018
Did he die?
Re: Suicide: Man Jumped Into Lagoon From 3rd Mainland Bridge; Died! (see Photos) by phase1: 4:59pm On Nov 02, 2018
AntiWailer:

If u feel your destiny is tied to Buhari or any idiot inside Aso Rock, that is ur business .

Remain the same till 2040 when a messiah would be born.

American presidents and politicians made the destiny of American people. Same with UK, China, Russia, Germany etc. Their presidents effectuate the destiny of their people. That's why they don't elect certificateless dullards into government.

If your buharri is too dumb to effect a general positive change on the destiny of nigerians, he should be 'Gbaboed' out from Aso rock where the destiny of millions of nigerians are decided.
Dumb zombie.
Re: Suicide: Man Jumped Into Lagoon From 3rd Mainland Bridge; Died! (see Photos) by AntiWailer: 5:00pm On Nov 02, 2018
phase1:

Americasn presidents and politicians made the destiny of American people. Same with UK, China, Russia, Germany etc.

If you buharri is too dumb to effect a general positive change on the destiny of nigerians, he should be 'Gbaboed' out from Aso rock where the destiny of millions of nigerians are decided.
Dumb zombie.

Lol. Clown.

He don write something for his pathetic and failed mind.
Re: Suicide: Man Jumped Into Lagoon From 3rd Mainland Bridge; Died! (see Photos) by sacx: 5:32pm On Nov 02, 2018
These days, if you want to become a celebrity after death, just use 3rd mainland bridge
Re: Suicide: Man Jumped Into Lagoon From 3rd Mainland Bridge; Died! (see Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2018
GOFRONT:
cheesy
Maybe he don quarrel with one Nairalander and they don tell am say "If e dey pain you, go jump enter Lagoon"....... Thats why he stopped over to do the needful...

Who knows grin
hahahaha, maybe he played bet naija and he lost.
Re: Suicide: Man Jumped Into Lagoon From 3rd Mainland Bridge; Died! (see Photos) by ArcGibson(m): 5:40pm On Nov 02, 2018
I saw a naked man on the bridge this morning I passed through the bridge. I wondered what he had intension of doing. I thought he was a mad man.

Don't know if it's the same person that I saw this morning sha.

People are frustrated...
Re: Suicide: Man Jumped Into Lagoon From 3rd Mainland Bridge; Died! (see Photos) by GetCofOProperty: 6:29pm On Nov 02, 2018
'What could have prompted this man to take his life by drowning in the lagoon? The situation in the country is enough to bring about depression for a lot of people. Only the strong and those doing well can really weather the storms in Nigeria.

Let's Guide You To Acquiring Your Genuine Lands &Properties in Your Choice Location With PEACE OF MIND and Withing Your Budget.
Visit Our Ikeja Office (On Olu Koleosho Street, Medical Road Off Awolowo Way). Call/Whats App +234(0)8027390046. Check Our Signature Below And Click The WhatsApp Link To Chat Us DIRECTLY.
Re: Suicide: Man Jumped Into Lagoon From 3rd Mainland Bridge; Died! (see Photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 02, 2018
GOFRONT:
cheesy
Maybe he don quarrel with one Nairalander and they don tell am say "If e dey pain you, go jump enter Lagoon"....... Thats why he stopped over to do the needful...

Who knows grin
You are taking his death as a thing to play with,i want to ask you will you treat with disdain the corpse of a member of your wretched family the way you just lampooned this man.
You don't know what he may have pass through before taking his life and what irks me most are the fools that dash you likes.
I SPIT ON YOU.
Re: Suicide: Man Jumped Into Lagoon From 3rd Mainland Bridge; Died! (see Photos) by tobiogunboye(m): 7:51pm On Nov 02, 2018
Police wan shoot the man wey don die ni
Re: Suicide: Man Jumped Into Lagoon From 3rd Mainland Bridge; Died! (see Photos) by Platony(m): 8:16pm On Nov 02, 2018
bedspread:
This is not Funny oo!!

Nigerians and Lagosians are not usually the Sucide type !

What Exactly is Happening these days!

Something Drastic Must Be Done!!

U're asking wat is happening these days. Are u kidding me??

Don't u knw who our Head of State is??

He is Mr HARDSHIP!!
Re: Suicide: Man Jumped Into Lagoon From 3rd Mainland Bridge; Died! (see Photos) by Abdbaba: 8:48pm On Nov 02, 2018
Re: Suicide: Man Jumped Into Lagoon From 3rd Mainland Bridge; Died! (see Photos) by RobbStark(m): 9:04pm On Nov 02, 2018
Kaybaba5:

Let's stop deceiving ourselves. Even atiku won't do anything...
Only God can deliver us
Give him a chance like you gave the dullarrrd currently in Aso rock
Re: Suicide: Man Jumped Into Lagoon From 3rd Mainland Bridge; Died! (see Photos) by RobbStark(m): 9:07pm On Nov 02, 2018
Benekruku:

5%

Sensible 5% I agree

You, 97% dullardinhhhho
Even your moniker is dull.
Abeg, get behind me make I see Atiku well
Re: Suicide: Man Jumped Into Lagoon From 3rd Mainland Bridge; Died! (see Photos) by ogunjobiolaide: 9:57pm On Nov 02, 2018
hisexcellency34:
U don mentioned d name oya curse urself.
Re: Suicide: Man Jumped Into Lagoon From 3rd Mainland Bridge; Died! (see Photos) by MChaze25(m): 11:56pm On Nov 02, 2018
hisexcellency34:
You hear any suicide for Lagoon during PDP era?
Na your papa I go call abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" / Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic) / Alaka Abayomi Of Alaka Petroleum Apprehended Over Badoo Cult Killings (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.