Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,709 members, 7,831,215 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Nadia and Nathan: Paul Okoye's Twin Kids In Matching Outfits - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia and Nathan: Paul Okoye's Twin Kids In Matching Outfits (29688 Views)

Nadia And Nathan Okoye Dress For Cultural Day In School / Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan / Paul Okoye: "My Twins, Nadia And Nathan Made 2017 The Greatest Year Of My Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nadia and Nathan: Paul Okoye's Twin Kids In Matching Outfits by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 02, 2018
Chubhie:
I've lost the venom of youth cry Ol Baroka like me.

Age doesn't matter oo.
If Alaafin as old as he is can produce astonishing results, why can't you wink
Re: Nadia and Nathan: Paul Okoye's Twin Kids In Matching Outfits by ikorodureporta: 8:37pm On Nov 02, 2018
See as d girl bonne like peter
Re: Nadia and Nathan: Paul Okoye's Twin Kids In Matching Outfits by Chubhie: 8:45pm On Nov 02, 2018
sexybaby22:

Age doesn't matter oo.
If Alaafin as old as he is can produce astonishing results, why can't you wink
Of course, Age is just a number. I shall proceed to Ibadan to consult on the nature of Agbo Jedi the Alaafin uses. You give me ideas wink

1 Like

Re: Nadia and Nathan: Paul Okoye's Twin Kids In Matching Outfits by Abdbaba: 8:55pm On Nov 02, 2018
Re: Nadia and Nathan: Paul Okoye's Twin Kids In Matching Outfits by RoyalStyles2020: 10:13pm On Nov 02, 2018
Re: Nadia and Nathan: Paul Okoye's Twin Kids In Matching Outfits by janadon123: 8:29am On Nov 03, 2018
Thank You For The Post

When we purchase a wifi router then the first issue we need to do is change the Wi-Fi name of a router network SSID. So, we search for the Cool Wifi Names on Google.

http://gizmag.co.in/cool-wifi-names/
Re: Nadia and Nathan: Paul Okoye's Twin Kids In Matching Outfits by Amaechi5(m): 11:19pm On Nov 03, 2018
The boy looks like the older brother sef, cute kids.

Learn the easiest way to contact gtbank customer care for your inquiry, questions or issues through here https://afribankonline.com/gtbank-customer-care-number/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bobrisky Slams Iyabo Ojo For Insulting Her Fans Who Beg For Money / Ini Edo Is Pregnant For New Lover, Abandons Social Functions - NaijaGists.com / BBNaija Season 6 Finalists On The Cover Of ThisDay Style Magazine (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.