Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Trump: Troops Will Fire On Migrants If They 'throw Rocks' - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump: Troops Will Fire On Migrants If They 'throw Rocks' (1707 Views)

Senegal Says Its Troops Will Join Any ECOWAS Intervention In Niger / Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) / 39 Frozen Bodies Found In Refrigerated Trailer In U.K Were Chinese Migrants(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump: Troops Will Fire On Migrants If They 'throw Rocks' by shukuokukobambi: 1:05pm On Nov 02, 2018
OkutaNla:

Please stop wasting your time trying to reason with those hypocrites. That's classic ipob logic on display and in full glare. If they were to be alive in the days of Adolf Hilter, they would've defended him just as they're doing DT.

They're very horrible hypocrites yet they scream the loudest. Imagine all their summersaults here?

I thought they'll recommend Trump to the ICC because they are even too dull to realize that America is the biggest antagonist of the ICC cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trump: Troops Will Fire On Migrants If They 'throw Rocks' by unohbethel(m): 1:21pm On Nov 02, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

You're worse than a dullard because that's what I've been saying since.

Trump's army will shoot civilians who are throwing rocks at the border agents.

Nigerian army is shooting civilians throwing rocks and petrol bombs.

Which of them is wrong and which is right?
so why are this people throwing rocks at the US army
Re: Trump: Troops Will Fire On Migrants If They 'throw Rocks' by shukuokukobambi: 1:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
unohbethel:

I will assume its the same reason why Shiites are throwing petrol bombs and rocks at the Nigerian army. I'm not in America just like I'm not in Abuja to know for sure
Re: Trump: Troops Will Fire On Migrants If They 'throw Rocks' by unohbethel(m): 1:42pm On Nov 02, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

I will assume its the same reason why Shiites are throwing petrol bombs and rocks at the Nigerian army. I'm not in America just like I'm not in Abuja to know for sure
is it not because they want to enter the country forcefully? Just as they av done before As stated in the report?

Is it not because of the forceful 'Invasion'(as Trump puts it) that Trump is deploying solders to the border

Is it not only wen they (the asylum seeking caravans) then throw stones and rocks at the soldiers guiding the border, that the soldiers now shoot at them??
Note : the want to go the country that didn't need them by throwing rocks at the soldiers theirby entering forcefully.

Or does it mean u didn't understand the article u pasted with estacy to defend the terrorist Nigerian army??
Answer me
Re: Trump: Troops Will Fire On Migrants If They 'throw Rocks' by bedspread: 1:46pm On Nov 02, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Did you just learn the word 'racist'? Why this fixation on the word when my thread has nothing to do with it?

Bro! Do u read your text b4 u post? U brought Racism into this conversation and I Elaborated on what u said!

What exactly is your problem? Even in Iraq that is still war, it's a crime to shoot at civilians so why are you afraid to call Trump out?

Iis it acceptable to shoot civilian migrants? Do you see nothing wrong with it?

You should be more sensible than parroting what you hear some white Americans say. I quoted what Trump said in his televised speech which is the same thing those watching Fox news or other right wing channels saw. Abeg stop parroting that junk you hear

[/quote] I am not parroting way anyone says!
I have Personally Followed CNN . And I will say unapologetically that CNN has been terribly unfair to President Donald since pre -Elections.. Except u wanna DECIEVE yourself!
I personally said so b4 Trump even said so!

I follow lots of American stuffs and I tell the American people are Blessed and Happy to have Trump!!

Greater things are in the pipe line!!
Re: Trump: Troops Will Fire On Migrants If They 'throw Rocks' by shukuokukobambi: 1:47pm On Nov 02, 2018
unohbethel:
is it not because they want to enter the country forcefully? Just as they av done before As stated in the report?

Is it not because of the forceful 'Invasion'(as Trump puts it) that Trump is deploying solders to the border

Is it not only wen they (the asylum seeking caravans) then throw stones and rocks at the soldiers guiding the border, that the soldiers now shoot at them??
Note : the want to go the country that didn't need them by throwing rocks at the soldiers theirby entering forcefully.

Or does it mean u didn't understand the article u pasted with estacy to defend the terrorist Nigerian army??
Answer me

This your false braggadocio is so childish and unnecessary.

When have migrants ever overpowered American border agents and entered America before? Do you have to lie to help your case?

I can as well make this same case for the Nigerian army with the Shiites in kaduna and Abuja and also with the ipob at Afaraukwu.

Are you justifying that civilians can be shot if they throw stones at soldiers?
Re: Trump: Troops Will Fire On Migrants If They 'throw Rocks' by shukuokukobambi: 1:51pm On Nov 02, 2018
bedspread:
[s]Bro! Do u read your text b4 u post? U brought Racism into this conversation and I Elaborated on what u said!

What exactly is your problem? Even in Iraq that is still war, it's a crime to shoot at civilians so why are you afraid to call Trump out?

Iis it acceptable to shoot civilian migrants? Do you see nothing wrong with it?

You should be more sensible than parroting what you hear some white Americans say. I quoted what Trump said in his televised speech which is the same thing those watching Fox news or other right wing channels saw. Abeg stop parroting that junk you hear

I am not parroting way anyone says!
I have Personally Followed CNN . And I will say unapologetically that CNN has been terribly unfair to President Donald since pre -Elections.. Except u wanna DECIEVE yourself!
I personally said so b4 Trump even said so!

I follow lots of American stuffs and I tell the American people are Blessed and Happy to have Trump!!

Greater things are in the pipe line!! [/s]

All these your oratory have nothing to do with ordering bullets on civilians, whether black, brown or green. Go and quarrel with CNN while wanking fox news. That's your problem.

Trump says soldiers will shoot civilians pellting them with rocks.

Nigerian soldiers shoot ipob and Shiites pelting them with rocks and even petrol bombs.

Which is wrong and which is right?
Re: Trump: Troops Will Fire On Migrants If They 'throw Rocks' by unohbethel(m): 2:08pm On Nov 02, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

This your false braggadocio is so childish and unnecessary.

When have migrants ever overpowered American border agents and entered America before? Do you have to lie to help your case?

I can as well make this same case for the Nigerian army with the Shiites in kaduna and Abuja and also with the ipob at Afaraukwu.

Are you justifying that civilians can be shot if they throw stones at soldiers?
hahahaha my afonja shukuokukobambi... Take am easy la.... Why are u rushing??

Lets take this slowly na..

Now Remember there is somethin called Cause and Effect which means that for every occurance.. There is an underlying cause that made it to happen...

So in this case now,,, what will make those asylum seekers to throw stones at the soldiers

Or do want to tell me that they just decided to throw rocks at the soldiers??

Anybody who read the article will see that the answer is very simple.. Which Is contained in the article u put here..

Am constrained to believe that u didn't even understand d article.. Wat does dis say about ur education??
Re: Trump: Troops Will Fire On Migrants If They 'throw Rocks' by shukuokukobambi: 2:13pm On Nov 02, 2018
unohbethel:

Now Remember there is somethin called Cause and Effect which means that for every occurance.. There is an underlying cause that made it to happen...

So in this case now,,, what will make those asylum seekers to throw stones at the soldiers

Anybody who read the article will see that the answer is very simple.. Which Is contained in the article u put here..

Am constrained to believe that u didn't even understand d article.. Wat does dis say about ur education??

My nyamiri wawa jewish unohbethel, calm down and think very well. Don't disgrace the fortune your caregivers spent on you education.

Are bullets from American soldiers justified as response to poor migrants irrespective of why they threw rocks at border agents?

Are bullets from Nigerian army justified as response to Shiites irrespective of why they threw rocks and petrol bombs at commuters and soldiers in Abuja?

Are bullets from Nigerian army justified as response to ipob irrespective of all their threats and pelting of soldiers with stones in afaraukwu?
Re: Trump: Troops Will Fire On Migrants If They 'throw Rocks' by unohbethel(m): 2:27pm On Nov 02, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

My nyamiri wawa jewish unohbethel, calm down and think very well. Don't disgrace the fortune your caregivers spent on you education.

Are bullets from American soldiers justified as response to poor migrants irrespective of why they threw rocks at border agents?

Are bullets from Nigerian army justified as response to Shiites irrespective of why they threw rocks and petrol bombs at commuters and soldiers in Abuja?

Are bullets from Nigerian army justified as response to ipob irrespective of all their threats and pelting of soldiers with stones in afaraukwu?
hahahaha ur gettin emotional... Easy bro
u av succeeded in deftly ignoring the questions that i asked and d answers to them..

in all ur rants so far,, u didn't fail to mention shites and ipob..
Does it mean u believe the naija army story that they open fire only wen they where stoned??

Now the question is : do u think that the shites and ipob while protesting, will just see soldiers and start stonning them

Knowing the army penchant for lies, its not hard to choose wo to believe la
Re: Trump: Troops Will Fire On Migrants If They 'throw Rocks' by Horus(m): 2:30pm On Nov 02, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkSLoxVKlg8

Military Troops Prepare To Stop Migrant Caravan
Re: Trump: Troops Will Fire On Migrants If They 'throw Rocks' by unohbethel(m): 2:33pm On Nov 02, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

is it not the throwing of stones that started the conflict So how is it inconsequential?

if the issue is to be resolved the we should know the underlying cause..

Which is why they are throwing rocks at the soldiers
Re: Trump: Troops Will Fire On Migrants If They 'throw Rocks' by shukuokukobambi: 2:34pm On Nov 02, 2018
unohbethel:
hahahaha ur gettin emotional... Easy bro
u av succeeded in deftly ignoring the questions that i asked and d answers to them..

in all ur rants so far,, u didn't fail to mention shites and ipob..
Does it mean u believe the naija army story that they open fire only wen they where stoned??

Now the question is : do u think that the shites and ipob while protesting, will just see soldiers and start stonning them

Knowing the army penchant for lies, its not hard to choose wo to believe la

You see how you're tying yourself up in a knot just because you don't want to admit Trump is exactly what you call Buhari?

Is it today American police and other forces kill innocent civilians and lie to cover it up? You think it's only Nigerian force men that lie?

Go ahead and tell me why Trump is justified in asking the US army to shoot civilians who pelt border agents with but the Nigerian army isn't.
Re: Trump: Troops Will Fire On Migrants If They 'throw Rocks' by shukuokukobambi: 2:44pm On Nov 02, 2018
unohbethel:
is it not the throwing of stones that started the conflict So how is it inconsequential?

if the issue is to be resolved the we should know the underlying cause..

Which is why they are throwing rocks at the soldiers

What do you want to resolve?

Trump said his soldiers will shoot if they pelt them with stones. What cause are you still looking for? Are bullets now the correct response to stoning because Trump is involved?
Re: Trump: Troops Will Fire On Migrants If They 'throw Rocks' by unohbethel(m): 2:50pm On Nov 02, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

You see how you're tying yourself up in a knot just because you don't want to admit Trump is exactly what you call Buhari?

Is it today American police and other forces kill innocent civilians and lie to cover it up? You think it's only Nigerian force men that lie?

Go ahead and tell me why Trump is justified in asking the US army to shoot civilians who pelt border agents with but the Nigerian army isn't.
kikikiki i cant law enough here

@ the bolded,, u see u don expose ur self more.. The bolded part means that we can't believe the NA wen it says that the shites and Ipob were the aggressors first....

Not only that,Since there history also shows that the NA can lie about infinitesimal things, it means that the citizen can never trust them about this shites and ipob killings,,,, which u av now attested to..
Re: Trump: Troops Will Fire On Migrants If They 'throw Rocks' by unohbethel(m): 3:20pm On Nov 02, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

What do you want to resolve?

Trump said his soldiers will shoot if they pelt them with stones. What cause are you still looking for? Are bullets now the correct response to stoning because Trump is involved?

look at wat u posted

President Trump said Thursday that he hopes the military troops being deployed to the United States’ southwestern border will not have to fire upon any migrants attempting to enter the country through Mexico, but warned that if any rocks are thrown from across the border “we will consider that a firearm.”

this shows ur a big fu...ul.,, stark illiterate and an ass-licker..Awo free education is useless in ur case.. Because u cudnt understand wat u even posted..

From wat Trump said,,, those people want to entered Us through Mexico. But trump don't want it.. That's why his sending soldiers to that border.. Now wat if this asylum caravan decided to throw stones if they are not allowed into US?? That is why Trump said that soldiers will open fire...

See the statement again

'the military troops being deployed to the United States’ southwestern border will not have to fire upon any migrants attempting to enter the country through Mexico, but warned that if any rocks are thrown from across the border “we will consider that a firearm.”

special emphasis on immigrants attempting to enter Us through Mexico.

Bottom line question : is those immigrants justified to enter into Us forcefuly? And if they are not allowed to enter, then to throw stones..?
Re: Trump: Troops Will Fire On Migrants If They 'throw Rocks' by unohbethel(m): 3:33pm On Nov 02, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Re: Trump: Troops Will Fire On Migrants If They 'throw Rocks' by shukuokukobambi: 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2018
unohbethel:
look at wat u posted

President Trump said Thursday that he hopes the military troops being deployed to the United States’ southwestern border will not have to fire upon any migrants attempting to enter the country through Mexico, but warned that if any rocks are thrown from across the border “we will consider that a firearm.”

this shows ur a big fu...ul.,, stark illiterate and an ass-licker..Awo free education is useless in ur case.. Because u cudnt understand wat u even posted..

You're an idi.....t indeed. A capital one. Are you such an inverterate du...ce? Can you not see that you've just destroyed your own case?

This here is the Crux of the matter you irredeemable fu...ul!!

but warned that if any rocks are thrown from across the border “we will consider that a firearm.”

Is Trump justified to regard rocks as firearm? If yes, why do you exhibit madness when the Nigerian army does same to Shiites and ipob when they pelt not only rocks, but petrol bombs too?

From wat Trump said,,, those people want to entered Us through Mexico. But trump don't want it.. That's why his sending soldiers to that border.. Now wat if this asylum caravan decided to throw stones if they are not allowed into US?? That is why Trump said that soldiers will open fire...

See the statement again

'the military troops being deployed to the United States’ southwestern border will not have to fire upon any migrants attempting to enter the country through Mexico, but warned that if any rocks are thrown from across the border “we will consider that a firearm.”

Bottom line question : is those immigrants justified to enter into Us forcefuly? And if they are not allowed to enter, then to throw stones..?

Nyamiri du.nce, now let's apply your logic to our clime.

Secession is a treasonable offense according to out constitution. Buhari has warned all miscreants to stop their treasonous actions with respect to dividing the country and if they don't stop, the full weight of the law will be brought on them.

Instead of these ipob miscreants to obey the law and stop formenting trouble and breaking the law with their secession chants, they instead pelted the soldiers with stones, petrol bombs while their leader threatened to cut off Buhari's head.

Bottom line is: are these miscreants justified to throw stones and petrol bombs at soldiers trying to uphold the constitution? Are the soldiers not correct in treating the stones as firearms exactly as Trump saw it?
Re: Trump: Troops Will Fire On Migrants If They 'throw Rocks' by shukuokukobambi: 5:05pm On Nov 02, 2018
unohbethel:
kikikiki i cant law enough here

@ the bolded,, u see u don expose ur self more.. The bolded part means that we can't believe the NA wen it says that the shites and Ipob were the aggressors first....

Not only that,Since there history also shows that the NA can lie about infinitesimal things, it means that the citizen can never trust them about this shites and ipob killings,,,, which u av now attested to..

Of course the NA kills civilians just like the American police and army also kill innocent civilians but you self hating black boy!!

They killed countless innocent civilians in Iraq, Afghanistan etc and now Trump wants to make it official but you have no problem with that because of what?

1 Like

Re: Trump: Troops Will Fire On Migrants If They 'throw Rocks' by wirinet(m): 7:25am On Nov 03, 2018
unohbethel:

You guys do not know the Pandora box you are opening by supporting trump's ordering the shooting of unarmed stone throwing protesters. This is a licence to dictators around the world to use deadly violence to crack down on protesters. All the government needs to do is show that the protesters have or threw stones, petrol bombs or even pebbles, and shooting them with bullets will be justified.

The Nigerian army already used the trump order for shooting protesting shiites with live bullets as they showed evidence of stones, catapults and petrol bombs.
If IPOB should dare protest again by throwing stones at police or army, it will be deadly. You guys would not have the moral justification to scream US, UK, Hague, ICC, this time.

2 Likes

Re: Trump: Troops Will Fire On Migrants If They 'throw Rocks' by shukuokukobambi: 3:44pm On Nov 03, 2018
wirinet:

You guys do not know the Pandora box you are opening by supporting trump's ordering the shooting of unarmed stone throwing protesters. This is a licence to dictators around the world to use deadly violence to crack down on protesters. All the government needs to do is show that the protesters have or threw stones, petrol bombs or even pebbles, and shooting them with bullets will be justified.

The Nigerian army already used the trump order for shooting protesting shiites with live bullets as they showed evidence of stones, catapults and petrol bombs.
If IPOB should dare protest again by throwing stones at police or army, it will be deadly. You guys would not have the moral justification to scream US, UK, Hague, ICC, this time.

Just leave the mumus to be mumuing themselves about. As they lick kanu's urine, that's how they self-service Trump's junk. They worship whatever their messiahs say without knowing they're tying a big rope around their own necks.

What you just explained here I what I was trying to let them see but their dense nature will not allow them decipher it.

Thanks for your effort bro.
Re: Trump: Troops Will Fire On Migrants If They 'throw Rocks' by wirinet(m): 5:44pm On Nov 03, 2018
unohbethel:

Because migrants are from Krypton. They are compatriots of superman, as they are capable of throwing stones at US soldiers from 1000miles away.

The migrants just entering mexican-Guatemalan border is able to throw stones at the US army stationed deep inside the US.

1 Like

Re: Trump: Troops Will Fire On Migrants If They 'throw Rocks' by Aaronsrod: 6:06pm On Nov 03, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Will the Italian coast guards too be justified if they shoot our Edo and imo brothers and sisters who land on their shores from the Mediterranean? After all it's the same kind of 'invasion' we're seeing here?
Yes!

They are justified. The price of disobedience has always been death. If you have discernment you will know Trump is anointed by God. None may prosper against Him.

He has given this invaders a choice. They have chosen to perish.
Re: Trump: Troops Will Fire On Migrants If They 'throw Rocks' by shukuokukobambi: 6:11pm On Nov 03, 2018
Aaronsrod:

Yes!

They are justified. The price of disobedience has always been death. If you have discernment you will know Trump is anointed by God. None may prosper against Him.

He has given this invaders a choice. They have chosen to perish.

I believe you. The work of God must go on no matter what

1 Like

Re: Trump: Troops Will Fire On Migrants If They 'throw Rocks' by Aaronsrod: 6:11pm On Nov 03, 2018
unohbethel:
look at wat u posted

See the statement again

This fools do not have comprehension my broda.

A simple missile strikes will anihilate the invaders and their children hundred of miles before they reach American soil.

Victory to Trump!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Russia Vs Ukraine: Russian Soldiers Being Killed By Ukrainian Soldiers / Full Text Of Obama's Acceptance Speech. / Barack Obama's Farewell Ceremony As President Says Goodbye To The Armed Forces.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.