Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Bribery Scandal: Governor Umar Ganduje Fails To Appear Before Panel Of Inquiry - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bribery Scandal: Governor Umar Ganduje Fails To Appear Before Panel Of Inquiry (14507 Views)

Photos Of Governor Umar Ganduje And Other All Set To Welcome Buhari To Kano / Governor Umar Ganduje Spotted Watching The Match Between Rangers Vs Kano Pillars / Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bribery Scandal: Governor Umar Ganduje Fails To Appear Before Panel Of Inquiry by mekd: 12:27pm On Nov 02, 2018
am not surprise after all he's a pal of mr integrity...integrity my ass
Re: Bribery Scandal: Governor Umar Ganduje Fails To Appear Before Panel Of Inquiry by Frankiss44(m): 12:28pm On Nov 02, 2018
The same house of assembly members that just want their own share of the dollars.. This matter go just die natural death.. Nothing go happen
Re: Bribery Scandal: Governor Umar Ganduje Fails To Appear Before Panel Of Inquiry by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 02, 2018
Robbers in government sad

1 Share

Re: Bribery Scandal: Governor Umar Ganduje Fails To Appear Before Panel Of Inquiry by AngelicBeing: 12:30pm On Nov 02, 2018
princechurchill:
This country is a shithole in a zoo
It is more than that, a failed state after the order of Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria and South Sudan, I pity anybody that is patriotic to this useless jungle sad
Re: Bribery Scandal: Governor Umar Ganduje Fails To Appear Before Panel Of Inquiry by cooltola(m): 12:30pm On Nov 02, 2018
princechurchill:
This country is a shithole in a zoo
At least in a zoo, the animals are well kept and fed. Nigeria is worse than a zoo
Re: Bribery Scandal: Governor Umar Ganduje Fails To Appear Before Panel Of Inquiry by downloadproject(f): 12:44pm On Nov 02, 2018
Immunity Covers Him. Only Voters will remove it.
Re: Bribery Scandal: Governor Umar Ganduje Fails To Appear Before Panel Of Inquiry by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 02, 2018
Trump Was Right.Africa Is A Pvssy Hole Continent.This Ganduje Scum Shud Be In Jail By Now
Re: Bribery Scandal: Governor Umar Ganduje Fails To Appear Before Panel Of Inquiry by stuffs4me(m): 12:47pm On Nov 02, 2018
Lol.. The guilty are always afraid.
Re: Bribery Scandal: Governor Umar Ganduje Fails To Appear Before Panel Of Inquiry by donbenie(m): 12:58pm On Nov 02, 2018
BUSHHUNTER:
This man is innocent until proven guilty by the court of law

the said money might be compensation.
Yes,the same EFCC that was threatening Fayose even before he stepped down have suddenly gone quite and are law abiding.. shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bribery Scandal: Governor Umar Ganduje Fails To Appear Before Panel Of Inquiry by jamace(m): 12:58pm On Nov 02, 2018
Authority stealing authoritatively. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bribery Scandal: Governor Umar Ganduje Fails To Appear Before Panel Of Inquiry by CapussoSeba: 12:59pm On Nov 02, 2018
smiley
Re: Bribery Scandal: Governor Umar Ganduje Fails To Appear Before Panel Of Inquiry by holuphisayor(m): 12:59pm On Nov 02, 2018
Ganduje is Mr.integrity.
He doesn't need to show at any panel, his body odour is enough. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bribery Scandal: Governor Umar Ganduje Fails To Appear Before Panel Of Inquiry by brownlord: 1:06pm On Nov 02, 2018
ajon1:
Please I need a loan or sponsor to purchase a tricycle (Keke Napep) so I can ride it myself. The only collateral I have is my B.Sc and NYSC certificates and I'm willing to use it. I'm in Lagos State but I'm willing to relocate if need be.
If there's anyone who can help, kindly call or whatsapp me on 070..66690..784
You can also click on the link on my signature to message me directly. Thanks

Do you have a guarantor?
Re: Bribery Scandal: Governor Umar Ganduje Fails To Appear Before Panel Of Inquiry by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 02, 2018
They should check the envelopes which contains the letter very well for dollar notes!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bribery Scandal: Governor Umar Ganduje Fails To Appear Before Panel Of Inquiry by stchinedu: 1:15pm On Nov 02, 2018
AS long as he is 'focused' on the 5 million votes he promised Buhari, he is safe and our dear EFCC will not care... undecided

In fact, if it were FAYOSE... lipsrsealed

So much for Mr integrity undecided

1 Share

Re: Bribery Scandal: Governor Umar Ganduje Fails To Appear Before Panel Of Inquiry by timota(m): 1:16pm On Nov 02, 2018
BUSHHUNTER:

But fayose was guilty until when proven innocent. Double standard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bribery Scandal: Governor Umar Ganduje Fails To Appear Before Panel Of Inquiry by stchinedu: 1:18pm On Nov 02, 2018
Buckubuck:
They should check the envelopes which contains the letter very well for dollar notes!!
Good observation...

One must be careful in dealing with anything that has APC connection.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bribery Scandal: Governor Umar Ganduje Fails To Appear Before Panel Of Inquiry by stchinedu: 1:32pm On Nov 02, 2018
BUSHHUNTER:

I want to believe you are being sarcastic.

The sad thing here is the double standard...in fact, Fayose was already labelled guilty before he left office. Even after he agreed to voluntarily go to EFCC , they were threatening him...

Now a glaring case of corruption is levelled again 'their own person'..... Just to appear before his state assembly to clear his name if truly he he is innocent, he refused.

Yet our 'I am fighting kwaruption' and his weapon of double standard, EFCC, have kept mute.

So much for 'integrity'

Re: Bribery Scandal: Governor Umar Ganduje Fails To Appear Before Panel Of Inquiry by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 02, 2018
brownlord:

Do you have a guarantor?
no sir
Re: Bribery Scandal: Governor Umar Ganduje Fails To Appear Before Panel Of Inquiry by Maxcollins042(m): 2:09pm On Nov 02, 2018
The die has been cast. The breeze has blown and we now know what the fowl's yansh looks like.

The journalist that ruffled the feathers was summoned to defend the video and he appeared before the adjudicates with boldness. The defendant is now summoned to defend his innocence and he is cowering.

If you know you know.

1 Like

Re: Bribery Scandal: Governor Umar Ganduje Fails To Appear Before Panel Of Inquiry by Psoul(m): 5:11pm On Nov 02, 2018
Guy, pls can you give me some Ganduje there I am so broke. I will pay you back as soon as they pay my salary.
Re: Bribery Scandal: Governor Umar Ganduje Fails To Appear Before Panel Of Inquiry by BanevsJoker(m): 5:12pm On Nov 02, 2018
His absence was doctored.
Re: Bribery Scandal: Governor Umar Ganduje Fails To Appear Before Panel Of Inquiry by GetCofOProperty: 6:23pm On Nov 02, 2018
Corruptions all over the nation... A whole Governor was taped in such a high profile bribery case and still has the guts?

Let's Guide You To Acquiring Your Genuine Lands &Properties in Your Choice Location With PEACE OF MIND and Withing Your Budget.
Visit Our Ikeja Office (On Olu Koleosho Street, Medical Road Off Awolowo Way). Call/Whats App +234(0)8027390046. Check Our Signature Below And Click The WhatsApp Link To Chat Us DIRECTLY.
Re: Bribery Scandal: Governor Umar Ganduje Fails To Appear Before Panel Of Inquiry by Carlyscales: 6:23pm On Nov 02, 2018
BUSHHUNTER:

What's the difference pls?

Also differentiate between Aboki n Mallam while at that ok.

I used to be angry with Trump for calling us 'shiithole' but because of people like u I'm realizing he was right after all.

Hmm!

(1) (2) (Reply)

55 Terrorists Neutralized By Troops In A Gun Duel Near NDA In Kaduna / ₦1b Bribe: Group Asks EFCC To Invite Ayu Over Wike's Allegations / Nigeria To Become 30th Largest Economy By 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.