Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

2019: Atiku Under Fire Over ‘extravagant Trip’ To Dubai With Obi, Ben Bruce, Oth - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Atiku Under Fire Over ‘extravagant Trip’ To Dubai With Obi, Ben Bruce, Oth (38591 Views)

2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders / 2019: Atiku Declares Presidential Bid, Tackles Buhari / 2019: Atiku Storms PDP Headquarters, Demands Transparent Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Atiku Under Fire Over ‘extravagant Trip’ To Dubai With Obi, Ben Bruce, Oth by Basher8583: 3:26pm On Nov 02, 2018
captianfreeman:

Exactly, just the way Buhari has been growing our economy by patronising Nigerian hospitals.
when as a president someone poisons will you stay in the country for medical treatment where they will finish what they started or move to ab undisclosed hospital outa the country?
When they said buhari has Masters in strategy please dont doubt it.
Re: 2019: Atiku Under Fire Over ‘extravagant Trip’ To Dubai With Obi, Ben Bruce, Oth by Benekruku(m): 3:39pm On Nov 02, 2018
Primusinterpares:
Africa problem is mental...

Am tempted to say it was an unnecessary trip...
what stops them from doing it here in Nigeria.

Even common sense senator sef...

#buy the 9jq to grow the naira

grin grin grin

That guy has no sense in the first place
Re: 2019: Atiku Under Fire Over ‘extravagant Trip’ To Dubai With Obi, Ben Bruce, Oth by sammyboyz21(m): 3:43pm On Nov 02, 2018
Atiku is planning to turn Nigeria to Africa Dubai
Re: 2019: Atiku Under Fire Over ‘extravagant Trip’ To Dubai With Obi, Ben Bruce, Oth by erinalex: 4:05pm On Nov 02, 2018
jaxxy:
The reason they are in Dubai is quite clear and its to avoid the breaches, movements, intrusions, disruption and monitoring by buharis men who use the police and security agencies for unconstitutionally work.

That said I don’t think everybody has to be at Dubai, Atiku shud have his team and work with them, they will still hold meetings here also bt more importantly Atiku must work with CREDIBLE People also who have the interest of the country at heart.
so in essence, because of their security, the should do all their campaigns in Dubai.
While, APC do theirs in Nigeria.
U make sense.
Re: 2019: Atiku Under Fire Over ‘extravagant Trip’ To Dubai With Obi, Ben Bruce, Oth by bromama675: 4:08pm On Nov 02, 2018
If an acclaimed poor man like Buhari could do same trip in 2015. Then Atiku can afford this for 10 months. Atleast, till handover day, May 2019
Re: 2019: Atiku Under Fire Over ‘extravagant Trip’ To Dubai With Obi, Ben Bruce, Oth by jaxxy(m): 4:17pm On Nov 02, 2018
erinalex:
so in essence, because of their security, the should do all their campaigns in Dubai.
While, APC do theirs in Nigeria.
U make sense.

Did u read all i said and the reasons which are valid? This was an intentional major strategic meeting that needs no distractions or disturbance. Implementation and other talks will continue back here.
Re: 2019: Atiku Under Fire Over ‘extravagant Trip’ To Dubai With Obi, Ben Bruce, Oth by NdiaraIGBO: 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
This my candidate is a disaster ! Even I am ashamed of him. He says one thing ands does the direct opposite.

A man with a propensity for making wrong decisions.

We will lose come 2019 at this rate

You gave lost already!

Buhari has done his best and has disappointed in the area of nepotism, not reading the mood of the people and not being a good politician. However, I have been assured over his tenure that our money is not growing wings and flying away. Corruption answer stealing is minimised, not brazen thiefing we saw during Jonathan's time.
Re: 2019: Atiku Under Fire Over ‘extravagant Trip’ To Dubai With Obi, Ben Bruce, Oth by Jointhemiltons2(m): 4:40pm On Nov 02, 2018
Dee60:

There is obviously something very wrong with our so called leaders.

It is unthinkable for an aspiring leader of South Africa or Kenya or Ghana to do this - But our rulers really think that Nigerians are gullible. Maybe they are correct!

So, there is no single place in this whole country to hold a strategy session?? - No hotel, no ranch, no resort??

I may be wrong - but these guys really dont have anything to offer but to just continue with status quo.

The people must take the country back!
Is it your money they are using? They can hold the session in the Moon for all I care,Buhari that used taxpayers money to travel for personal reasons for close to 30days nko
Re: 2019: Atiku Under Fire Over ‘extravagant Trip’ To Dubai With Obi, Ben Bruce, Oth by adm212144: 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2018
Dee60:

There is obviously something very wrong with our so called leaders.

It is unthinkable for an aspiring leader of South Africa or Kenya or Ghana to do this - But our rulers really think that Nigerians are gullible. Maybe they are correct!

So, there is no single place in this whole country to hold a strategy session?? - No hotel, no ranch, no resort??

I may be wrong - but these guys really dont have anything to offer but to just continue with status quo.
L
The people must take the country back!
When they are not safe in their country why won't travel to Dubai.if they want to do it here efcc and other issues will disturb them.
Re: 2019: Atiku Under Fire Over ‘extravagant Trip’ To Dubai With Obi, Ben Bruce, Oth by bamasite(m): 4:54pm On Nov 02, 2018
But I thought Saraki was supposed to be on duty making laws for the country
Re: 2019: Atiku Under Fire Over ‘extravagant Trip’ To Dubai With Obi, Ben Bruce, Oth by riches4me(m): 4:57pm On Nov 02, 2018
bedspread:
But it's his Money ??
Sorry, we won't wait before it becomes our money
Re: 2019: Atiku Under Fire Over ‘extravagant Trip’ To Dubai With Obi, Ben Bruce, Oth by oruma19: 5:43pm On Nov 02, 2018
Buhari and his entourage used Nigeria's money to stay in london for over 180 days no noise was made, it was not extravagance. Atiku is using his own money to stay in Dubai u are complaining, see Apc hypocrisy? i heard that once u join Apc a Part of ur brain is removed, is it true?
Re: 2019: Atiku Under Fire Over ‘extravagant Trip’ To Dubai With Obi, Ben Bruce, Oth by erinalex: 5:52pm On Nov 02, 2018
jaxxy:

Did u read all i said and the reasons which are valid? This was an intentional major strategic meeting that needs no distractions or disturbance. Implementation and other talks will continue back here.
even back here, are they save? In a serious nation, where do u see ur so called leaders, having meetings out side their country.
The whole meeting is a ruse.
PMB going abroad for medical treatment is a disaster.
The truth is that, our leaders are comedians.
Re: 2019: Atiku Under Fire Over ‘extravagant Trip’ To Dubai With Obi, Ben Bruce, Oth by jaxxy(m): 5:58pm On Nov 02, 2018
erinalex:
even back here, are they save? In a serious nation, where do u see ur so called leaders, having meetings out side their country.
The whole meeting is a ruse.
PMB going abroad for medical treatment is a disaster.
The truth is that, our leaders are comedians.

Pmb’s men’s influence on intelligence agencies can be funny they have tendencies to do ridiculous things to people who just speak out against them so people like to be cations. It wasn’t like that in Jonathan’s time. Sm1 names his dog buhari dss comes to arrest him just imagine.
Re: 2019: Atiku Under Fire Over ‘extravagant Trip’ To Dubai With Obi, Ben Bruce, Oth by GetCofOProperty: 6:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
Atiku 2019... We wait and see how both himself and Buhari slog it out come Februay/March 2019.

Let's Guide You To Acquiring Your Genuine Lands &Properties in Your Choice Location With PEACE OF MIND and Withing Your Budget.
Visit Our Ikeja Office (On Olu Koleosho Street, Medical Road Off Awolowo Way). Call/Whats App +234(0)8027390046. Check Our Signature Below And Click The WhatsApp Link To Chat Us DIRECTLY.
Re: 2019: Atiku Under Fire Over ‘extravagant Trip’ To Dubai With Obi, Ben Bruce, Oth by Augustenite(m): 9:02pm On Nov 02, 2018
djacob:
Atiku is not poor neither is he asking Nigerian to vote for him that he has only 150 cows...His said he will make Nigeria work again

The way Igbo's reasons is so pathetic and uneducated. The problem is not about using his money, but why on earth is he doing the meeting in Dubai and not Nigeria. This will show how stupid he will rule this country if voted in. But I promise you guys. Atiku can never be President. You can place your money on it.
Re: 2019: Atiku Under Fire Over ‘extravagant Trip’ To Dubai With Obi, Ben Bruce, Oth by spacks(m): 9:28pm On Nov 02, 2018
PureMe01:
APC so jittery over the impending doom hence beating the watersurface to stay relevant at the moment
I like your English grammar construction skills cheesy wink
Re: 2019: Atiku Under Fire Over ‘extravagant Trip’ To Dubai With Obi, Ben Bruce, Oth by OOA1979: 9:51pm On Nov 02, 2018
PureMe01:
APC so jittery over the impending doom hence beating the watersurface to stay relevant at the moment
We are so blind a times by the level of deprivation you have experience, until we have leaders that worked diligently for the wealth they control, so much that they will see wastage in somethings
Re: 2019: Atiku Under Fire Over ‘extravagant Trip’ To Dubai With Obi, Ben Bruce, Oth by Godblessamaechi: 11:23pm On Nov 02, 2018
This criticism doesn't make sense to me.
Why drink panadol over another man's headache?
After all the money he is spending is his, or did he solicit for loan from any of you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Road In Upenme Junction On Owo-Akungba Road In Ondo State Can Swallow A Car / Nigeria's 2022 National Award: List Of Awardees / First Shipment Of Crude Arrives Dangote Refinery with 950,000 barrel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.