Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,966 members, 7,956,624 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:37 PM

A Nairalander Thanks NAIRALAND For Their Birthday Wishes - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / A Nairalander Thanks NAIRALAND For Their Birthday Wishes (776 Views)

Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today / 100 Happy New Year 2018 Messages, SMS & Wishes To Send To Your Loved Ones / Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Thanks NAIRALAND For Their Birthday Wishes by Innobee99(m): 12:48pm On Nov 02, 2018
My heart was filled with great joy when i woke with the sound of a message beep on my phone. And to my greatest suprise, it was a birthday wish from the the greatest social platform in Nigeria {nairaland}. Whenever i feel depressed and lonely i run to this forum to laugh over my pains because nairaland is filled with great and wonderful people.
I want to thank the mods and fans of nairaland for always being there. My prayer is that u shall all be celebrated in a greater dimension.
The good news is that the birthday was a huge success.

You can feed ur eyes with few pix of the celebration yesterday
Mynd44
Lala
Seun

Bless u all

Re: A Nairalander Thanks NAIRALAND For Their Birthday Wishes by benzene00: 12:52pm On Nov 02, 2018
Re: A Nairalander Thanks NAIRALAND For Their Birthday Wishes by Innobee99(m): 1:29pm On Nov 02, 2018
more

Re: A Nairalander Thanks NAIRALAND For Their Birthday Wishes by Innobee99(m): 1:42pm On Nov 02, 2018
More

(1) (Reply)

Naming Ceremony Of Lalasticlala's Baby / 'christmas Miracle': Abducted Girl, 5, Rescued Uninjured After U.s. Police Offic / Is Marriage/wedding An Achievement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.