Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,195 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Fully Nigerian Couple Have White, Blonde, Blue-eyed Baby Girl - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fully Nigerian Couple Have White, Blonde, Blue-eyed Baby Girl (2456 Views)

Elderly Nigerian Couple On A Romantic Date At A Park / Nigerian Couple Welcome Octuplets In South Africa / Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fully Nigerian Couple Have White, Blonde, Blue-eyed Baby Girl by Tweety121(f): 12:46pm On Jul 20, 2010
Ben and Angela Ihegboro were astounded when their third child, a girl, came out of the womb with white skin, blonde hair and blue eyes! The couple, who live in England where amazed as they have no history of white ancestors in their family and their two other children are black. The father says he trusts his wife has been faithful to him, but even if she hadn't the child would come out MIXED RACED not white!

They named the child Nmachi, and the mum said "she's beautiful and I love her. Her colour doesn't matter. She's a miracle baby."

Read the full story here: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3060907/Black-parents-give-birth-to-white-baby.html#ixzz0uDqqp2MF
Re: Fully Nigerian Couple Have White, Blonde, Blue-eyed Baby Girl by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 20, 2010
Interesting. But a thread already exists fot this here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-482205.0.html
Re: Fully Nigerian Couple Have White, Blonde, Blue-eyed Baby Girl by WhiteOne(f): 2:19pm On Jul 20, 2010
And an other albino baby, what is the big deal.
The Sun (english news) must have reported about it, this morning.
Re: Fully Nigerian Couple Have White, Blonde, Blue-eyed Baby Girl by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 20, 2010
WhiteOne:

And an other albino baby, what is the big deal.
The Sun (english news) must have reported about it, this morning.

So now, you're a genetic expert, huh? Checks have clearly come back (from experts) that the baby is not an Albino.

Still, what can one expect from a confused being, who's favourite past time is reading a tabloid like The Sun?
Re: Fully Nigerian Couple Have White, Blonde, Blue-eyed Baby Girl by ellagold(m): 4:02pm On Jul 20, 2010
WONDERS shall never end,this is a work of God
Re: Fully Nigerian Couple Have White, Blonde, Blue-eyed Baby Girl by WhiteOne(f): 4:10pm On Jul 20, 2010
Just saw the picture in the sun this morning when crossing by the new paper stand.
I read the metro in the morning.

If the baby is not an albino, how come it is so white?
Re: Fully Nigerian Couple Have White, Blonde, Blue-eyed Baby Girl by freshera: 9:17pm On Jul 20, 2010
I think it was planned by The Sun and the parents. Maybe they accepted to be used in an experiment and then make money and fame from the end result. Whites may not agree to such.It might be that an IVF expert helped them and mixed the mother's egg and another white woman's or the father's spermatozoa and another white man's or she agreed to sleep with a white man.

Nigerians are capable of doing anything for money.

Just trying to postulate wink wink wink because they look so happy about the baby grin grin grin
Re: Fully Nigerian Couple Have White, Blonde, Blue-eyed Baby Girl by adejodan(m): 1:01am On Jul 26, 2010
That woman is yet to tell the truth of the matter.
Re: Fully Nigerian Couple Have White, Blonde, Blue-eyed Baby Girl by umuegban: 7:54am On Jul 29, 2010
Its no news that such thing does happened.
I have a family friend who stays in warri with his family and they leave in Warri and since the man work in DSC Alaja, they use the company hospital which all the doctors are white
believe me the two children born in that hopsital while they work in that enviromet have colloured hair.
What i want to point out here is that enviroment could be a contributory factor.
Rule out the possibility of infidelity on the part of the woman.
Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Plan/prepare For My Wedding / My Househelp Smokes Weed / I've Learnt My Lesson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.