Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

When Is Divorce Acceptable -my Wife Has Made Marriage A Living Hell - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Is Divorce Acceptable -my Wife Has Made Marriage A Living Hell (917 Views)

Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is Divorce Acceptable -my Wife Has Made Marriage A Living Hell by Beke2020: 2:29pm On Nov 02, 2018
Dear Jzhane,

I am a christian. Is it okay for a christian to file for divorce? The reason I ask this question is because I do not know what to do anymore. My marriage …I cannot even say if it still a marriage. As I write this,my wife has moved out of my house and I have not heard anything from her in the last three weeks.

My wife and I met in 2008. We dated for a while until she got pregnant. About that time,I had applied for a visa and I was just granted the visa and I was going to leave the country but she begged me not to leave in order not to embarrass her .So,we had our first baby in 2013.

I did not have much at the time and as such,my mother had to step in to support us financially. I would say that my mother has been supporting us financially and materially until we were able to get married a few years after our first baby. Even when the baby came,my mother was responsible for buying baby things for our baby.

Her mother was also a little bit supportive. As she was doing a medical course,her mother sent a little support at the time.

All was fine until I started noticing that a few weeks after my wife gave birth,she started having misunderstandings with my mother. I was hoping all will pass but it didn’t. Also,one day,my wife’s sister visited us and I overheard them talking. Her sister actually told her not to take things easy with her in-laws. I couldn’t hear everything in full but I gathered that they were talking about my mother and things like that.

In 2016,we had our second child. My mother came to visit as it is the custom of the Yoruba for the mother in-law to come visit when there is a new baby. Could you believe my wife......see more

https://livelystones.com.ng/when-is-divorce-acceptable-my-wife-has-made-marriage-a-living-hell/

Re: When Is Divorce Acceptable -my Wife Has Made Marriage A Living Hell by bigkahuna704(m): 2:31pm On Nov 02, 2018
ON YOUR DEATH BED
Re: When Is Divorce Acceptable -my Wife Has Made Marriage A Living Hell by Beke2020: 6:04pm On Nov 02, 2018
cool cool
bigkahuna704:
ON YOUR DEATH BED
Re: When Is Divorce Acceptable -my Wife Has Made Marriage A Living Hell by Oluromantic: 7:37pm On Nov 02, 2018
Re: When Is Divorce Acceptable -my Wife Has Made Marriage A Living Hell by Beke2020: 10:46pm On Nov 02, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Auto Gele!!! You Dictate, We Design. Stoned 8k, Plain 7k / What Are Some Cheat Code You've Found In The Game Of Life? / See Snake Killed In Our Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.