Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,097 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

What Are Some Cheat Code You've Found In The Game Of Life? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are Some Cheat Code You've Found In The Game Of Life? (915 Views)

10 Signs You've Found The Woman You Should Marry / What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Some Cheat Code You've Found In The Game Of Life? by Certitude(m): 2:31pm On Nov 28, 2019
Was scrolling through my Facebook where I saw this thread.
If we're to describe life as a game, there may be some cheat codes (just like many other games).

It may be to get ahead of others; it may be to save yourself while you are stuck.

Some of these cheats must have been used by many of us at one point or the other, while we may still plan to use some when the need arises. What are some of these cheat codes?

Re: What Are Some Cheat Code You've Found In The Game Of Life? by KevMitnick: 6:17pm On Nov 28, 2019
Very interesting indeed... Can I get a link to the thread. Would like to see many more responses.
Re: What Are Some Cheat Code You've Found In The Game Of Life? by Certitude(m): 6:36pm On Nov 28, 2019
KevMitnick:
Very interesting indeed... Can I get a link to the thread. Would like to see many more responses.
it's an atheist page. Don't get converted there. cheesy . here is the link https://www.facebook.com/130148817071986/posts/2814254681994706/?app=fbl
Re: What Are Some Cheat Code You've Found In The Game Of Life? by Lonelypacifist6: 8:07pm On Nov 28, 2019
The second comments is so me I exploit people's superstitious belief grin it Never fails.
Re: What Are Some Cheat Code You've Found In The Game Of Life? by Certitude(m): 8:28pm On Nov 28, 2019
more

Re: What Are Some Cheat Code You've Found In The Game Of Life? by KevMitnick: 9:00pm On Nov 28, 2019
Certitude:

it's an atheist page. Don't get converted there. cheesy . here is the link https://www.facebook.com/130148817071986/posts/2814254681994706/?app=fbl
Hahhahaha... Don't worry about me. grin
Re: What Are Some Cheat Code You've Found In The Game Of Life? by greatme2good(f): 8:44am On Nov 29, 2019
The last comment though, same money you can use for ordering takeaway, can't it be used for cab? Or maybe he has nothing to eat at home.
Re: What Are Some Cheat Code You've Found In The Game Of Life? by lilmax(m): 9:10am On Nov 29, 2019
Masturbat£ before big decision

This is on point
Re: What Are Some Cheat Code You've Found In The Game Of Life? by uzedo1(m): 9:11am On Nov 29, 2019
One cannot become rich doing something legal cry cry

2 Likes

Re: What Are Some Cheat Code You've Found In The Game Of Life? by Sabicleaners: 9:28am On Nov 29, 2019
1."Underpromise and Overperform"
Say you’ll achieve less than you think you will and then do more and everyone will be impressed (works well at a job).

2.Pause. Like, wait.
When asked a question or engaging in idle conversation and someone is speaking, do not immediately begin your reply when they stop speaking. They usually aren’t done.
And in the case of questions most people, if you give them time, provide the answer to the question as well, so yeah LISTEN as well.

3.You become the people you surround yourself with.

1 Like

Re: What Are Some Cheat Code You've Found In The Game Of Life? by mysticgal(f): 9:30am On Nov 29, 2019
I always boldly and confidently walk up to something that scares me, when I do, it turns out they are actually as scared or anxious like I am. Works all the time
Re: What Are Some Cheat Code You've Found In The Game Of Life? by Certitude(m): 6:14am On Nov 30, 2019
greatme2good:
The last comment though, same money you can use for ordering takeaway, can't it be used for cab? Or maybe he has nothing to eat at home.
I thought about different scenarios to it tho. Maybe he'll pay when he gets home.
Re: What Are Some Cheat Code You've Found In The Game Of Life? by CsRockefeller(m): 5:00pm On Nov 30, 2019
When in a new environment act like a novice, let people believe they are more smart than you and that you are foolish.

Never be on a hurry to show people what you are worth.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

See What Flood Has Done To My House. / New Male Friend For A Married Woman / How True Is This About Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.