Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,560 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Chief Ope Badamosi Has Been Arrested In Ondo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Chief Ope Badamosi Has Been Arrested In Ondo (592 Views)

Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! / Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation / How Ope Badamosi Was Murdered By Togolese Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Chief Ope Badamosi Has Been Arrested In Ondo by Newsprex(m): 4:15pm On Nov 02, 2018
The Togolese cook, who has been accused of killing Chief Ope Bademosi at his Ikoyi home in Lagos, has been arrested.

The suspect in the murder of Chief Ope Bademosi, a socialite and Chairman of Credit Switch Technology, was arrested this morning at his hideout in Ondo State and he is currently at Fagun Police station, Ondo.

The cook, who had only been employed four days prior to the incident, was said to have stabbed his boss "in multiple places" before carting away valuables and fleeing from the house. read previous story here.

Confirming his arrest, the Ondo state police command spokesperson, Femi Joseph, said the suspect was arrested in in Akure, the state capital and would be paraded later today at the command's headquarter.

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Chief Ope Badamosi Has Been Arrested In Ondo by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 02, 2018
Omo dem no dey write am for face oo.

See as him face gentle pass my own and me I never kill ordinary chicken before not to talk of human being.

Criminal!

What are they waiting for?

Stab the idiot to death too!! angry I hate nonsense angry
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Chief Ope Badamosi Has Been Arrested In Ondo by CityNGR: 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2018
should roast him at low temperature.
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Chief Ope Badamosi Has Been Arrested In Ondo by TheTourist: 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2018
EVERYDAY FOR THR THIEF - ONE DAY FOR THR OWNER.
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Chief Ope Badamosi Has Been Arrested In Ondo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:11pm On Nov 02, 2018
CityNGR:
should roast him at low temperature.
wink

1 Share

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Chief Ope Badamosi Has Been Arrested In Ondo by Newsprex(m): 7:10am On Nov 03, 2018
OladimejiRufai:
Omo dem no dey write am for face oo.

See as him face gentle pass my own and me I never kill ordinary chicken before not to talk of human being.

Criminal!

What are they waiting for?

Stab the idiot to death too!! angry I hate nonsense angry

Boss man...u dey compare yourself with criminal

(1) (Reply)

Sars Again See What The Did To This Lady In Port Harcourt / Photo Of The Medical Doctor Killed By Boko Haram In Recent Borno Terror Attack / This Parade Of ‘fake First Lady’ Is The Saddest Thing You’ll Watch Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.