Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation (65800 Views)

Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! / Burial Photos Of Ope Bademosi Who Was Murdered By His Togolese Cook / How Ope Badamosi Was Murdered By Togolese Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by Edithfavourite: 10:26am On Nov 03, 2018
Yesterday, the Ondo state police command arrested 22-year-old Togolese cook, Sunday Anani, over the murder of his boss, Chief Opeyemi Bademosi, a socialite and chairman of Credit Switch Technology.

Chief Bademosi was found dead in the pool of his blood by his wife, inside their home in Parkview estate on Wednesday, October 31st.

Anani who is the prime suspect in the murder of Chief Ope Bademosi, was arrested at his hideout in Ondo State yesterday, October 2nd

In a video posted online, Sunday alleged that some persons, believed to be assassins, came to their home on the day of the incident and killed the deceased.

''I am not the one that killed him. About four people entered the house that morning. They passed through the front door and opened the kitchen door.

Immediately I asked who is that. They blew my face and neck and then started to drag me on the floor.

They asked me where was chief? I used to call him Oga. So I asked them who be chief? I told them Chief is inside his room. They said where is his wife? I said his wife had gone out. They told me if I don't say the truth, they would kill me. They blew me again and immediately I pointed to Chief's room'' he said

Watch the video of him confessing below:

https://zenithnaija.com/togolese-cook-accused-of-killing-chief-ope-bamidose-makes-shocking-revelation/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by crossfm: 10:44am On Nov 03, 2018
Their is always two side to a story.sometimes their is morethan two sides to a story.I pray the police do their home work well.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by LuciferYaweh: 11:06am On Nov 03, 2018
Did I not say this dude might be innocent?

He probably ran away out of fear because he knows he has no one to defend him and it will be pretty hard to convince anyone of his innocence.

I still feel the wife was involved in this.

She most likely hired the assasins knowing it would stick more on the cook since he was just employed.

Reason why his life was spared too.

The wife has a hand in this.
Trust feminists at your own peril.

*spits angry

I Stand With The Cook

343 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by paparazzi1987(m): 11:09am On Nov 03, 2018
The wife story sef get K-Leg. The cook might have ran away out of fear and ignorance.

NPF should question the wife and gateman. When it comes to murdered case, everyone is a suspect including closest relatives.

But i trust 9ja police, by the time they deal with this guy, infact he will confess that he was the one that killed Bola Ige and Abatcha undecided

446 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by Hoodbilonia: 11:23am On Nov 03, 2018
npf
bumch of lazy society rejects
they wud torture him to death
the wife is a major suspect
however was there no gate man

20 Likes

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by nowornever2016: 11:36am On Nov 03, 2018
but why you con run na!!! leeme wait sha more to come out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by columbus007(m): 3:30pm On Nov 03, 2018
now let me make a confession, i was once told with one of my very close acquaintance to kill somebody's husband!the wife was a sister to my friend and she said she needed someone to help her kill her husband without nobody knowing.,truth be told my legs were shaking for 2days,just because of property and the man was planing marrying another woman, fear women . i bet you all na the wife kill this man.

167 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 03, 2018
hmm hire maid and cook and driver and babysitter at your own risk. and if you want to make sure they will not harm you pay them like 150k a month, they will love you to death and do extra work sef

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by moscobabs(m): 3:47pm On Nov 03, 2018
Its easy to verify the cook's claim by the security.

I suspect the wife and close friend.

Cook don't need to stab you if he really one to kill u, little drop of sniper in ur soup will do the magic.

But wait did police see the Knife? Can't they make some finding through the finger print on the knife? Abi na inside Hollywood this dey work ni?

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by annnikky(f): 3:47pm On Nov 03, 2018
If truly the man was assassinated, how come the security man didn't see or hear them talk or didn't they jump through the fence This tori get K-leg abeg undecided

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by Bamangan: 3:47pm On Nov 03, 2018
LuciferYaweh:

He probably ran away out of fear because he knows he has no one to defend him and it will be pretty hard to convince anyone of his innocence.

She most likely hired the assasins knowing it would stick more on the cook since he was just employed.

*spits angry

I Stand With The Cook
Honestly the wife is my number one suspect

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by kidman96(m): 3:48pm On Nov 03, 2018
This is what happens when you marry a useless woman as a wife and you can't stamp your authority as a husband.

What do you need cook for when you have a wife? Rubbish.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by 9japarrot: 3:48pm On Nov 03, 2018
Fear women.. shocked

4 Likes

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by bmos(m): 3:48pm On Nov 03, 2018
crossfm:
Their is always two side to a story.sometimes their is morethan two sides to a story.I pray the police do their home work well.

Why the boy took off to Ondo immediately after the murder?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by ephemm(m): 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2018
That boy has surely spoken to a lawyer and they are trying to throw in a benefit of doubt.

Prosecution must be very smart otherwise this boy might get away with murder.

Scared! Yet the didn't inform the sleeping gateman, nor raise alarm after the assassins left.
How did blood get to your apron?
Why would the assassins leave the murder weapon at the crime scene?

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by MVLOX(m): 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2018
na all dis 1nie make me dey like genesis so

1 Like

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by MARKone(m): 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2018
He shouldn't have ran away. Running automatically made him Guilty.

4 Likes

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by Sunofgod(m): 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2018
Sounds possible....
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by Adieza(m): 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2018
I Pray NPF do more Good work. The wife should be interrogated too.

3 Likes

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2018
LuciferYaweh:

*spits angry

I Stand With The Cook
his wife is feminist ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by tstx(m): 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2018
Ehya
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by Slikbae: 3:50pm On Nov 03, 2018
undecided
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 3:50pm On Nov 03, 2018
Nairaland is a software?
Codebrain86790:
seen

2 Likes

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by SarkinYarki: 3:50pm On Nov 03, 2018
They should hold his wife first because her own story didn't also add up
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:50pm On Nov 03, 2018
Why such "big" people will not have CCTV or surveillance systems in their homes is beyond me.
Robbers broke into the home of someone I know. They were all picked up. No stories because they couldn't argue against video evidence........

And their last name isn't Ganduje!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 3:51pm On Nov 03, 2018
Nairaland is a software?

Codebrain86790:
seen

1 Like

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by twinskenny(m): 3:51pm On Nov 03, 2018
Was there no cctv in that house ?

9 Likes

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by twinskenny(m): 3:52pm On Nov 03, 2018
Jeezuzpick:
Why such "big" people will not have CCTV or surveillance systems in their homes is beyond me.
Same question am asking bro...

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Vikings Cult Members Arrested In Enugu By Security Operatives (Photo) / Iniubong Essien: My Friend And Her Husband Abducted Me, Shared My Nude Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.