Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Ellen DeGeneres Donates $100,000 To Emeka Nnaka, Paralysed Footballer (photo) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ellen DeGeneres Donates $100,000 To Emeka Nnaka, Paralysed Footballer (photo) (24651 Views)

Nigerian Officials Diverted $100,000 Meant For Women Basketball Team - SR / Anthony Nwakaeme: Nigerian Player Giving Paralysed European Hope To Keep Living / Ramadan: Ahmed Musa Donates Rice To Kano People (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ellen DeGeneres Donates $100,000 To Emeka Nnaka, Paralysed Footballer (photo) by okwabayi(m): 8:42pm On Nov 02, 2018
‘Footballer’ in this context means the American style of Rugby. It doesn’t stand for Soccer. It makes sense now, he had a ‘rugby’ injury.
Re: Ellen DeGeneres Donates $100,000 To Emeka Nnaka, Paralysed Footballer (photo) by WetinConsignMe: 8:47pm On Nov 02, 2018
Ayoswit:
Ellen DeGeneres amaka grin

Scared to say the "I" people amaka?
Re: Ellen DeGeneres Donates $100,000 To Emeka Nnaka, Paralysed Footballer (photo) by JuanDeDios: 8:48pm On Nov 02, 2018
Ehiscotch:
Thank God for him and I really appreciate Ellen for her kind gesture to this man.

Ps: Ellen DeGeneres is Les, she donated $100,000 and gets praised; Bobrisky is an unconfirmed gay but still wasn't appreciated for giving James Brown 100k.
Bobrisky is gay? Now, that's news. Tell me more please.
Re: Ellen DeGeneres Donates $100,000 To Emeka Nnaka, Paralysed Footballer (photo) by Karmatyra(f): 8:48pm On Nov 02, 2018
The day I started watching this woman was the day I accepted gays.....
Re: Ellen DeGeneres Donates $100,000 To Emeka Nnaka, Paralysed Footballer (photo) by JuanDeDios: 8:49pm On Nov 02, 2018
EgunMogaji:

And she is a lesbian to boot.

So all those ignoramus Nairalanders that hate gay people, what have you done to help society recently?
You dey mind them?

1 Like

Re: Ellen DeGeneres Donates $100,000 To Emeka Nnaka, Paralysed Footballer (photo) by Ranchhoddas: 8:50pm On Nov 02, 2018
EgunMogaji:

So all those ignoramus Nairalanders that hate gay people, what have you done to help society recently?
You that love gays what have you done?

Please don't answer!
Re: Ellen DeGeneres Donates $100,000 To Emeka Nnaka, Paralysed Footballer (photo) by cooldipo(m): 8:58pm On Nov 02, 2018
Thanks Ellen
Re: Ellen DeGeneres Donates $100,000 To Emeka Nnaka, Paralysed Footballer (photo) by chrysso83(m): 9:00pm On Nov 02, 2018
IME1:
That's good. shocked
Even in America that's big money
Let's stop this thing of using and dumping people
No hero (sports, music, patriot, soldier, police, humanitarian, etc) should be on the streets.
Kpatakpata a trust fund or health insurance be set up for them.
Imagine Mayweather or Anthony Joshua or Okagbare, or Victor Moses on the streets in 20 years time? God forbid on their behalf

But these guys make a hell of money when they are active. They flaunt the money to the envy of people, So why should it now become a community problem when they go broke? Especially for those that mis-managed their money.

1 Like

Re: Ellen DeGeneres Donates $100,000 To Emeka Nnaka, Paralysed Footballer (photo) by doggedfighter(f): 9:00pm On Nov 02, 2018
Good of you Ellen.

Please how do I send pm somebody put me through.
Re: Ellen DeGeneres Donates $100,000 To Emeka Nnaka, Paralysed Footballer (photo) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 02, 2018
Bloooody:
Nigerians are idiots. They hate Bob risky but love Ellen even though they are both homosexuals.
i wonder oo!! whenever money is involved nigerians change their fast. grin
Re: Ellen DeGeneres Donates $100,000 To Emeka Nnaka, Paralysed Footballer (photo) by Ahmeduana(m): 9:03pm On Nov 02, 2018
amaniro:
Ellen DeGeneres in case you don't know hersmiley
Is she not the lady that acted in orange is the new black?
Re: Ellen DeGeneres Donates $100,000 To Emeka Nnaka, Paralysed Footballer (photo) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 02, 2018
Nigerians are hyporcrite! they don't like gays but are Applauding Elen for giving out her gay money to A nigerian. grin grin
Re: Ellen DeGeneres Donates $100,000 To Emeka Nnaka, Paralysed Footballer (photo) by Anduku: 9:05pm On Nov 02, 2018
Reject the devil and her money angry
Re: Ellen DeGeneres Donates $100,000 To Emeka Nnaka, Paralysed Footballer (photo) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 02, 2018
chrysso83:

But these guys make a hell of money when they are active. They flaunt the money to the envy of people, So why should it now become a community problem when they go broke? Especially for those that mis-managed their money.
true talk.
Re: Ellen DeGeneres Donates $100,000 To Emeka Nnaka, Paralysed Footballer (photo) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 02, 2018
Ellens d degenerated,deluded, dejected, discombobulated and disorganised feminist.

What can anyone possibly learn from a yo-girl who is having an identity crisis?
Re: Ellen DeGeneres Donates $100,000 To Emeka Nnaka, Paralysed Footballer (photo) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 02, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Abeg helep me ask dem goons oo! grin

1 Like

Re: Ellen DeGeneres Donates $100,000 To Emeka Nnaka, Paralysed Footballer (photo) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 02, 2018
Zionista:
Ellens d degenerated,deluded, dejected, discombobulated and disorganised feminist.

What can anyone possibly learn from a yo-girl who is having an identity crisis?

None, i guess. but they are happy to Accept her feminist money. sad
Re: Ellen DeGeneres Donates $100,000 To Emeka Nnaka, Paralysed Footballer (photo) by Slikbae: 9:15pm On Nov 02, 2018
Bobrisky who posts about snaching people's husbands is unconfirmed gay?
Ehiscotch:
Thank God for him and I really appreciate Ellen for her kind gesture to this man.

Ps: Ellen DeGeneres is Les, she donated $100,000 and gets praised; Bobrisky is an unconfirmed gay but still wasn't appreciated for giving James Brown 100k.
Re: Ellen DeGeneres Donates $100,000 To Emeka Nnaka, Paralysed Footballer (photo) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 02, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
You that love gays what have you done?

Please don't answer!

You don't get to tell me what to do.

What I have done is support any disenfranchised citizen of Nigeria.
Re: Ellen DeGeneres Donates $100,000 To Emeka Nnaka, Paralysed Footballer (photo) by Karence(f): 10:17pm On Nov 02, 2018
amaniro:
Ellen DeGeneres in case you don't know [s][/s]hersmiley

Shim wink
Re: Ellen DeGeneres Donates $100,000 To Emeka Nnaka, Paralysed Footballer (photo) by Karence(f): 10:18pm On Nov 02, 2018
amaniro:
Ellen DeGeneres in case you don't know hersmiley
Re: Ellen DeGeneres Donates $100,000 To Emeka Nnaka, Paralysed Footballer (photo) by amaniro: 10:25pm On Nov 02, 2018
Karence:
Shim wink

She's a lesbian.
Re: Ellen DeGeneres Donates $100,000 To Emeka Nnaka, Paralysed Footballer (photo) by CAPSLOCKED: 11:41pm On Nov 02, 2018
Ehiscotch:

DOUBLE STANDARDS IN DISPLAY BY THE TYPICAL NIGERIAN.
Re: Ellen DeGeneres Donates $100,000 To Emeka Nnaka, Paralysed Footballer (photo) by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 03, 2018
Wonder Life without money, if he was not paralyse he should have go far...
Re: Ellen DeGeneres Donates $100,000 To Emeka Nnaka, Paralysed Footballer (photo) by julietm123: 1:09am On Nov 03, 2018
Salaka $$$
May God them
Re: Ellen DeGeneres Donates $100,000 To Emeka Nnaka, Paralysed Footballer (photo) by mechanics(m): 4:31am On Nov 03, 2018
Nice.
Re: Ellen DeGeneres Donates $100,000 To Emeka Nnaka, Paralysed Footballer (photo) by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 03, 2018
OkoyeA1:

Firstly, Homosexualism, like hates speech We don't want it here
Secondly, $100k and N100k dem be mate

Ellen is an happily married lesbian
Re: Ellen DeGeneres Donates $100,000 To Emeka Nnaka, Paralysed Footballer (photo) by homirefacuny(m): 8:34am On Nov 03, 2018
soberdrunk:
Fine boy, if to say he dey Nigeria there is a very good chance that nah inside traffic he for dey[b] hustle, seems like Nigeria dey downgrade person life ooo.[/b]... angry
Na wa for you o.. So you just dey know that one grin
Re: Ellen DeGeneres Donates $100,000 To Emeka Nnaka, Paralysed Footballer (photo) by Amakababe(f): 2:40pm On Nov 03, 2018
AntiWailer:
My Ellen.

The woman whose beautiful heart made me accept homosexuals.

Thank you
fool. wait till u get forked in the anus forcefully
Re: Ellen DeGeneres Donates $100,000 To Emeka Nnaka, Paralysed Footballer (photo) by Amakababe(f): 2:42pm On Nov 03, 2018
Bloooody:
Nigerians are idiots. They hate Bob risky but love Ellen even though they are both homosexuals.
shutup. who said he/she loved the senseless lesbo?
receive sense.
Re: Ellen DeGeneres Donates $100,000 To Emeka Nnaka, Paralysed Footballer (photo) by Bloooody(m): 11:46am On Nov 06, 2018
Amakababe:
shutup. who said he/she loved the senseless lesbo?
receive sense.
It took me 3 days to understand what made you or gave you the mind to write such stupidity.
Ellen donates millions to people in need and Bob donates thousands to those who need but Nah you're just a half brained nitwit you can't think properly.
I wonder how much you have donated to the poor or maybe it's just to your imaginary God.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kelechi Nawakali's Official Statement About Termination Of Contract By SD Huesca / "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman / Mourinho: Osimhen Is On The Same Level With Drogba But Needs To Stop Diving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.