Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,416 members, 7,822,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Delayed Budgets Hinder Completion Of Projects -president Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delayed Budgets Hinder Completion Of Projects -president Buhari (6354 Views)

Nothing Can Hinder Peter Obi’s Divine Mission —IPOB / Loan Default: DMO Says China Won’t Take Possession Of Projects In Nigeria / 6 Ignorant Things Nigerians Do That Hinder Development In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delayed Budgets Hinder Completion Of Projects -president Buhari by lookmangiw(m): 6:35am On Nov 03, 2018
See excuse that was given for failure.... I don't know why it seems extremely difficult for government at the federal level to implement reasonable projects that will create meaningful impact to the whole society at large..... Why? Even the military rules, as terrible as they were, they were still able to implement projects that are still of reckoning till date.
Example is the third mainland bridge that
Re: Delayed Budgets Hinder Completion Of Projects -president Buhari by mescan(m): 6:42am On Nov 03, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
Even we PDP people will benefit from the finished projects but saraki does not want us to benefit due to his selfish agenda of furthering his political agenda at the expense of the citizens.

Mr President I may be pro PDP but I must say you are doing a great job.

I wish we had done similar when we had the chance for 16 years. But we messed it up.

I give you a 90% when it comes to finishing things we couldn't. Keep pushing sir.
yeye dey smell
Re: Delayed Budgets Hinder Completion Of Projects -president Buhari by ogunnoikitaiwo(m): 6:46am On Nov 03, 2018
islandmoon:
damn, Bubu give us a better reason , a better for not changing his diaper this time.
its true na...look at last year budget up to 6month
Re: Delayed Budgets Hinder Completion Of Projects -president Buhari by supereagle(m): 6:53am On Nov 03, 2018
I issued Buhari’s WAEC certificate — Ex-registrar, 86 – Punch Newspapers https://punchng.com/issued-buharis-waec-certificate-ex-registrar-86/ -- shared by UC Mini

Re: Delayed Budgets Hinder Completion Of Projects -president Buhari by puzzymoniweed: 6:59am On Nov 03, 2018
look at his face later u will tell me dat man is buhari]
Re: Delayed Budgets Hinder Completion Of Projects -president Buhari by kingPhidel(m): 7:02am On Nov 03, 2018
Will A PHi C ever lack excuse? Na....
Re: Delayed Budgets Hinder Completion Of Projects -president Buhari by jimenyo: 7:33am On Nov 03, 2018
Please,can you ever stop blaming people for everything?Gussh!Everything about you is so disgusting!What an element!
Re: Delayed Budgets Hinder Completion Of Projects -president Buhari by lagosrd: 9:09am On Nov 03, 2018
Time to reblame Saraki again. Awon werey gbogbo
Re: Delayed Budgets Hinder Completion Of Projects -president Buhari by mechanics(m): 11:22am On Nov 03, 2018
MrAJQ:
God bless the lion king.
Amen.
Re: Delayed Budgets Hinder Completion Of Projects -president Buhari by dbestuncle: 12:17pm On Nov 03, 2018
oooops!!! abeg where n who is this lion king.

lwkd, wait till feb 16 or 18th after the declaration of the results

MrAJQ:
God bless the lion king.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Delta Court Didn’t Stop Buni As APC Chairman / Net Foreign Exchange Inflow Falls 56% To $3.2bn In 3yrs / Prof. Cyprian Edward-Ekpo urges Tinubu to curtail corruption in Judiciary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.