Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Tinubu's Visit: The Clothes On The Buildings In A Megacity Is An Eyesore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Visit: The Clothes On The Buildings In A Megacity Is An Eyesore (6200 Views)

Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity / Makoko Is An Eyesore . LASG should demolish it. / Lagos’s Chequered History: How It Came To Be The Megacity It Is Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Visit: The Clothes On The Buildings In A Megacity Is An Eyesore by hisexcellency34: 6:20am On Jul 02, 2023
President Bola Tinubu visited the Palace of Oba Lagos. The clothes on the buildings in a megacity is an eyesore

Re: Tinubu's Visit: The Clothes On The Buildings In A Megacity Is An Eyesore by iammo(m): 6:24am On Jul 02, 2023
In UK and also UAE they fine anyone with cloths displayed outside in major city

You can't even hang satellite dish anyhow

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Visit: The Clothes On The Buildings In A Megacity Is An Eyesore by Naijanascam: 6:29am On Jul 02, 2023
Tax on hanging clothes outside loading grin grin

45 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Visit: The Clothes On The Buildings In A Megacity Is An Eyesore by Aboks(m): 6:32am On Jul 02, 2023
iammo:

This is naija not uk

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Visit: The Clothes On The Buildings In A Megacity Is An Eyesore by iammo(m): 6:34am On Jul 02, 2023
Aboks:

This is naija not uk

One day Nigerian city would also make laws on city beatification

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Visit: The Clothes On The Buildings In A Megacity Is An Eyesore by 2times2(m): 6:36am On Jul 02, 2023
make pesin no hang cloth again

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Visit: The Clothes On The Buildings In A Megacity Is An Eyesore by Aboks(m): 6:36am On Jul 02, 2023
iammo:

One day Nigerian city would also make laws on city beatification

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Visit: The Clothes On The Buildings In A Megacity Is An Eyesore by nazicartel(m): 6:37am On Jul 02, 2023
Let's tax them grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Visit: The Clothes On The Buildings In A Megacity Is An Eyesore by bennybuhari: 6:40am On Jul 02, 2023
Let the poor breaffff
Naijanascam:
Tax on hanging clothes outside loading grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Visit: The Clothes On The Buildings In A Megacity Is An Eyesore by Femisol(m): 7:01am On Jul 02, 2023
That’s Isale Eko for you grin
Re: Tinubu's Visit: The Clothes On The Buildings In A Megacity Is An Eyesore by Cassandraloius: 7:02am On Jul 02, 2023
Hmmm... He should let the poor breeve! This is to early.
Re: Tinubu's Visit: The Clothes On The Buildings In A Megacity Is An Eyesore by Nahunger(m): 7:03am On Jul 02, 2023
Lol
Re: Tinubu's Visit: The Clothes On The Buildings In A Megacity Is An Eyesore by ratiani6: 7:08am On Jul 02, 2023
The Lavos you built

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Visit: The Clothes On The Buildings In A Megacity Is An Eyesore by Sweetrosie(f): 7:16am On Jul 02, 2023
iammo:

UK and UAE? What is their minimum wage??

Let's start from there, you like comparing Nigeria with UK only when it favors you.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Visit: The Clothes On The Buildings In A Megacity Is An Eyesore by iammo(m): 7:19am On Jul 02, 2023
Sweetrosie:

UK and UAE? What is their minimum wage??

Let's start from there, you like comparing Nigeria with UK only when it favors you.

UK and UAE have higher cost of living... Nigeria remains the very best

500,000 a month on rent in UK and UAE

300,000 a whole Year in Nigeria ... 12 months oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Visit: The Clothes On The Buildings In A Megacity Is An Eyesore by Sweetrosie(f): 7:20am On Jul 02, 2023
iammo:

You're deceptive, that question was simple and straight.

What is their minimum wage? Also convert it to naira let's see.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Visit: The Clothes On The Buildings In A Megacity Is An Eyesore by iammo(m): 7:24am On Jul 02, 2023
Sweetrosie:

You're slimmy, that question was simple and straight.

What is their minimum wage? Also convert it to naira let's see.

Nothing slimmy here... Nigerian with a good job is better than UK Japarians washing dishes and toilet

Minimum wage with 30% tax

Minimum wage with £500 - £1000 weekly rent

Infact make you guys travel go learn lesson..

Nigerians learn the bitter way before resorting to crime

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Visit: The Clothes On The Buildings In A Megacity Is An Eyesore by JASONjnr(m): 7:32am On Jul 02, 2023
iammo:

What is their minimum wage?

And what is the standard of living over there compare to Nigeria.

Also, you can walk into a laundry room and do all the washing, drying and ironing without having the fear of NEPA taking light. And you will do it by yourself.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Visit: The Clothes On The Buildings In A Megacity Is An Eyesore by MrDoGood(m): 7:32am On Jul 02, 2023
Aboks:

This is naija not uk
Come to Asokoro or Maitama and do that rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Visit: The Clothes On The Buildings In A Megacity Is An Eyesore by CJStarz: 7:40am On Jul 02, 2023
My landlord lawyer put am for agreement letter say na offence for anyone to hang clothes on the verandah. We agree come sign the letter. Whosaiii! People still dey hang clothes for verandah. Some add rope join. Wetin dey baffle me be say d same landlord and even d lawyer go come to the property and still see clothes dey hang for d different verandahs yet dey no go talk fem.😂😂

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Visit: The Clothes On The Buildings In A Megacity Is An Eyesore by Sweetrosie(f): 7:43am On Jul 02, 2023
iammo:

Nothing slimmy here... Nigerian with a good job is better than UK Japarians washing dishes and toilet

Propaganda will do you no good, are there no Nigerians washing dishes and toilet here in nigeria earning a meagre 13k salary?

So make we start comparing nigeria with UK abi?? Where do we start? InSecurity? Electricity? Tribalism? inflation? Corruption? Unemployment?? Abeg where??

You dey ask me to go travel learn lessons when you never crossed ogbomoso since dem born you?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Visit: The Clothes On The Buildings In A Megacity Is An Eyesore by helinues: 7:46am On Jul 02, 2023
Seh dem don dey swear wailing to people ni?

Which kind radarada thread be that?

Chai
Re: Tinubu's Visit: The Clothes On The Buildings In A Megacity Is An Eyesore by iammo(m): 7:47am On Jul 02, 2023
Sweetrosie:

Propaganda will do you no good, are there no Nigerians washing dishes and toilet here in nigeria earning a meagre 13k salary?

So make we start comparing nigeria with UK abi?? Where do we start? InSecurity? Electricity? Tribalism? inflation? Corruption? Unemployment?? Abeg where??

You dey ask me to go travel learn lessons when you never crossed ogbomoso since dem born you?

Na me be this crossing Ogbomoso

Since far back 2014... When you where still in primary school

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Visit: The Clothes On The Buildings In A Megacity Is An Eyesore by OloYeOfEgbE: 7:48am On Jul 02, 2023
Psheww...

You will know those boys running around the convoy are from igbo parents doing business in the vicinity...

We know how ewedu Palace boys looks like. DSS and NSA has packed awon werey oshe palace thieves since 2 days ago

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Visit: The Clothes On The Buildings In A Megacity Is An Eyesore by Mabizeka: 7:50am On Jul 02, 2023
helinues:

Chai
Start working now.
Re: Tinubu's Visit: The Clothes On The Buildings In A Megacity Is An Eyesore by OloYeOfEgbE: 7:54am On Jul 02, 2023
iammo:

Na me be this crossing Ogbomoso

Since far back 2014... When you where still in primary school

Na you put edited picture now oo..I Don save am..You are not from lagos state and that's a Fact from checking.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Visit: The Clothes On The Buildings In A Megacity Is An Eyesore by OloYeOfEgbE: 7:54am On Jul 02, 2023
helinues:

Chai

You are not from Lagos State and that is a fact..So rest

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Visit: The Clothes On The Buildings In A Megacity Is An Eyesore by OloYeOfEgbE: 7:55am On Jul 02, 2023
iammo:

LIES AND TRASH.. Ole go with tourist visa dey find work... Get a life

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Visit: The Clothes On The Buildings In A Megacity Is An Eyesore by iammo(m): 7:55am On Jul 02, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

Na you put edited picture now oo..I Don save am..You are not from lagos state and that's a Fact from checking.

No am not, proudly from Ibadan

Like I told one clown... I no dey hide my face on social media like a coward

My profiles have my pics
Re: Tinubu's Visit: The Clothes On The Buildings In A Megacity Is An Eyesore by iammo(m): 7:57am On Jul 02, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

LIES AND TRASH.. Ole go with tourist visa dey find work... Get a life

Lol

Na Residency permit you want take travel abi work permit

How old are you sef

Re: Tinubu's Visit: The Clothes On The Buildings In A Megacity Is An Eyesore by helinues: 7:57am On Jul 02, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

You are not from Lagos State and that is a fact..So rest

Yes i am not from Lagos state but I have from SW.

Are you from any part of SW states not to talk of being from Lagos state?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Revealed: Igbo And Yoruba Politics In Sabon Gari, Kano / 5 unit have Sovereignty&Autonomy by Engr Musiwa / See What One Of Those Employed Through Back Doors Into CBN Posted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.