Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

PHOTOS: See Buhari's Certificate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: See Buhari's Certificate (788 Views)

Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' / Buhari’s Certificate Saga A Dead Issue, Only Idle People Consider It - Adesina / Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: See Buhari's Certificate by nimisola: 4:36pm On Nov 02, 2018
Registrar of West African Examination Council, WAEC, Iyi Uwadiae on Friday presented attestation and confirmation certificate to President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

The Registrar presented only the attestation certificate because by law it cannot present a new certificate having allegedly issued the first one which the President said was with the Military Board.

Uwadiea came from the WAEC headquarters in Ghana to present the attestation certificate to the President in his mini conference hall.

Femi Adesina, the special adviser to the president on media and publicity has also confiremd this, he wrote on Twitter: “WAEC presents attestation certificate and confirmation of school cert result to President Buhari. What will the naysayers say next?”

Alex Ajayi, former registrar, West African Examination Council (WAEC), had told PUNCH in 2016 that he issued Buhari’s certificate.

“I joined the West African Examination Council as a pioneer staff. I was the first substantive Nigerian Assistant Registrar. I took over the control of the examination from the University of Cambridge. I took examiners to Cambridge for training across 10 years and trained them in Nigeria. I had the opportunity of issuing WAEC certificates to three former Heads of State: Buhari, Abacha and Babangida in the 60s,” he told the newspaper in an interview.

pic credit: @bayoomoboriowo

SEE MORE: http://www.nigerianeye.com/2018/11/breaking-waec-presents-school.html

1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: See Buhari's Certificate by TheTrueSeeker2: 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2018
Pls what were the subjects and grades scored?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: See Buhari's Certificate by Tantalite: 4:47pm On Nov 02, 2018
You Don start, Buhari no get certificate now he present one you are asking of the grade

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: See Buhari's Certificate by nimisola: 4:53pm On Nov 02, 2018
health science: c6
hausa: c5
geography: c6
history: A1
I can't see what he scored in english language and english literature
Re: PHOTOS: See Buhari's Certificate by nimisola: 5:26pm On Nov 02, 2018
PDP won't like thissss
Re: PHOTOS: See Buhari's Certificate by KwoiZabo(m): 5:37pm On Nov 02, 2018
The Issue is that Buhari did not Credit Maths. If you read the principal's letter it states that Buhari will Pass English and Maths with Credit which is the criteria for being a military officer.
Buhari is Qualified to run for office of President but not Qualified to be in the Military ab initio.
No wonder they have been hiding the certificate all these while. Mr. Integrity that did not meet criteria for being a Military officer that is Grand corruption.

(1) (Reply)

Ohanézè Ndị Igbo Are Criminals, Fraudsters, Imposters ~ Allex Otti / BREAKING NEWS! Because Of Me They Arrested Binta's Husband And Son.nnamdi Kanu / PDP Rented Sokoto Crowd From Niger Republic, El-rufai Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.