Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,098 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

BREAKING NEWS! Because Of Me They Arrested Binta's Husband And Son.nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS! Because Of Me They Arrested Binta's Husband And Son.nnamdi Kanu (785 Views)

Lai: Opposition Parties Have Weaponised Fake News Because They Can’t Match APC / Igbo Leaders To Buhari: Temper Justice With Mercy On Our Son, Nnamdi Kanu / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS! Because Of Me They Arrested Binta's Husband And Son.nnamdi Kanu by xpotless: 4:20pm On Nov 16, 2018
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Because Of Me They Arrested Binta's Husband And Son.nnamdi Kanu by edibless0(m): 4:35pm On Nov 16, 2018
It is well

(1) (Reply)

SGF To Igbo: Endorse Buhari Now, Get Presidency In 2023 / Imo Guber: Senator Uzodinma Not Our Member – APC / Revolution: The End Point Of A People’s Patience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.