Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,033 members, 7,814,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears (37612 Views)

NAPTIP Shuts Down Jos Orphanage Home Where Two Children Were Sold For ₦140,000 / Yahoo Boy Caught Trying To Bury Nephew He Killed Him For Rituals Photos / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by ipobarethieves: 8:18pm On Nov 02, 2018
sad
Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by XINOIX: 8:18pm On Nov 02, 2018
eyyya sorry
Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 02, 2018
Hello everyone

Check out my reaction video to A.D.A.N - Pacific on YouTube,the group is amazing,I wasn't expecting the song to be that good especially the fact they are from Port Harcourt ..check it out and subscribe,like,share and comment your opinions as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6nOEMhD_4o
Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by Hotfreezer: 8:18pm On Nov 02, 2018
deepwater:
Why did she pull her pint?

For cross ventilation.

1 Like

Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by meobizy(f): 8:19pm On Nov 02, 2018
Who are these friends who live action packed lives? Almost every story I come across has a friend experiencing one thing or the other.
I need these friends. The ones I have live boring lives.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by Iamgrey5(m): 8:19pm On Nov 02, 2018
Ignorance and probably greediness killed her friend

That is moral lesson here
Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by ngwababe(f): 8:21pm On Nov 02, 2018
Make una stop to dey wear pant go boyfriend house na!
Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by gurunlocker: 8:22pm On Nov 02, 2018
How does she know her womb is taken? Did she visit the hospital?

1 Like

Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 02, 2018
The lady in the video if I'm not mistaken is nothing less than 45yrs old. Is she the one keeping friends who do boyfriend? She's fùcking lying to trend.

1 Like

Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by obaataaokpaewu: 8:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
Fuqman:
Believe it or not, sh*t happens. I've seen worst with my own eyes and all I can say is, ladies be careful out there including guys. Money rituals/yahoo plus are as real as fu*ck and it comes in different schemes.
share some stories with us nah
Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by WetinConsignMe: 8:25pm On Nov 02, 2018
Nigerians and gullibility. Did it ever occur to her that pastor should be working for the police to help solve so many unsolved serious crimes?
Also she doesn't say that her friend is now married. What if she later becomes pregnant?
Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 02, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
The lady in the video if I'm not mistaken is nothing less than 45yrs old. Is she the one keeping friends who do boyfriend? She's fùcking lying to trend.

She might not even be up to 40 years.

Some people are older than their age. Some could be becos of suffering. Some could be the way they lived their life
Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by BabbanBura(m): 8:29pm On Nov 02, 2018
dainformant:
Last month, a Nigerian man took to social media to warn ladies to be very careful with their panties to prevent them from being sold for ritual purposes. He also revealed that 'hustlers' are now selling ladies' panties for N200,000 and the worn ones as high as N350,000.

Now, a lady has cried out online (literally) as she claimed her friend's boyfriend sold her panties for purported rituals and 'rendered her barren'.

According to the lady who cried bitterly in a video currently trending online (watch below), she alleged that her friend revealed the shocking news to her. She claimed that the boyfriend simply identified as Emeka who is based in Malaysia, was constantly selling her panties.

It was reported that when the Malaysian based boyfriend returned from Owerri, Imo state, he told his girlfriend to come and visit him for one week where he gave her a dozen of panties to wear.

The girlfriend reportedly said that anytime she wears a pant, it gets missing but she didn't bother because there were others to wear as she claimed she didn't know the boyfriend was selling them.

The lady in the video claimed her friend went to a pastor for prayers after an issue as he told her that six of her panties have been missing which she confirmed. It was alleged that the boyfriend sold them to make more money and allegedly took her womb in the process.

She claimed that the particular pant she wore to visit the boyfriend went missing and was sold for a higher price, N350K, according to the pastor. 

The lady in the video who broke down in tears during the broadcast, cursed all internet fraudsters known as 'Yahoo Yahoo' boys involved in this kind of business - saying they will never know peace including their families as she claimed that her friend will never bear a child, according to the pastor's revelation.

The lady also urged other girls to be careful and not to trust anyone especially the 'Yahoo' boys and to be careful with their panties when visiting their partners.

See how online users reacted to the video.

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/nigerian-lady-cries-out-claims-her-friends-panties-were-sold-for-rituals.html

Babes, to avoid this kind story that touch the heart abeg begin to visit boyfriends naked down below
Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by chukwudiology(m): 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2018
shocked hmmm, ladies shine your eyesooo
. We know u ladies love money more than u love we the men, but don't forget it's a death trap.
Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 02, 2018
pp802:

She might not even be up to 40 years.

Some people are older than their age. Some could be becos of suffering. Some could be the way they lived their life
Tell me something. grin So, if you see a lady in her 40s you won't know? This person here is in that age bracket and the most annoying part is that she claims her friend who may be older or younger with a few age gap is busy doing 'boyfriend'. SMH.
Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by WetinConsignMe: 8:33pm On Nov 02, 2018
BabbanBura:

Babes, to avoid this kind story that touch the heart abeg begin to visit boyfriends naked down below

Wicked advise...
Did u have to quote the whole wrte-up?
Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by techgeek12(m): 8:33pm On Nov 02, 2018
Amakavula:
This kind story get k-leg shaaa. Owerri pipu, giving Igbo a bad name. Pant miners !

captainGOOD

1 Like

Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by Emescot(m): 8:47pm On Nov 02, 2018
She is not just crying for her friend, its possible the guy has sold her own panties too when she went to collect the d behind her friend
Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by rame18(f): 8:47pm On Nov 02, 2018
I am selling boxers at 400k, guys ain't the only people selling things.

1 Like

Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by abdulaz: 8:47pm On Nov 02, 2018
Ritual is ritual and yahoo is yahoo. They are not the same.

I don’t need to do ritual to compromise the email of a Company and pose as their CEO or CFO.

People are still getting this wrong.

1 Like

Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by Dshocker(m): 8:52pm On Nov 02, 2018
She got what she deserves
Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by ruboy(m): 8:53pm On Nov 02, 2018
This guy is a clown I swear... I don laugh die D grin
soberdrunk:
Who them beat, who dey cry? angry Please if anyone is interested in buying old boxers, feel free to contact me, i will be selling very cheap(150k per boxers). You can use my boxers for Yahoo, Google, Hotmail, Rocketmail, whatsapp or even bbm............angry

Ps-Which type of powder aunty rub? angry
Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 02, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
Tell me something. grin So, if you see a lady in her 40s you won't know? This person here is in that age bracket and the most annoying part is that she claims her friend who may be older or younger with a few age gap is busy doing 'boyfriend'. SMH.

You really can't tell someone's age or age bracket. My elder brother is much younger facially than me. He lives abroad. If you see both of us together, you would think I'm much older......say like 7 years difference, but then he's about 3 years older.

Someone I actually know his age and he's older than me, use to call me sir, not until I told him my age......he was shocked! In fact he thought I was lieing till I showed him my old original birth cert.
So dear, you really can't tell.
Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by abdulaz: 8:56pm On Nov 02, 2018
Ritual is ritual and yahoo is yahoo.

But you should be careful as a lady in Nigeria.

Boys are not smiling now. Everyone wants to cash out by every means possible. Who no wan drive benz grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by judetov2(m): 9:08pm On Nov 02, 2018
how I wish I have a way to sale panties
Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by sammie99: 9:15pm On Nov 02, 2018
Prophesy without solution. Ur friend can stil give birth if she comes in contact with a genuine and annoited man of God

2 Likes

Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by BabbanBura(m): 9:16pm On Nov 02, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

Wicked advise...
Did u have to quote the whole wrte-up?

WetinConsignYou
Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by 1Sharon(f): 9:19pm On Nov 02, 2018
undecided undecided
Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by einsteine(m): 9:26pm On Nov 02, 2018
Fake news. Who inseminated her and discovered she couldn't get pregnant? Even if she can't get pregnant, how is that a problem? Nigeria is suffering from overpopulation. Anything to help the situation is welcome.
Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by AmazingELixir: 9:28pm On Nov 02, 2018
Wow! shocked

More girls will be getting pregnant this fall...the implications are that ladies will not be wearing panties during visitation making it easier for the guys to access the spot unhindered...
Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by itchie: 9:31pm On Nov 02, 2018
These yahoo boys no get conscience o
Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by itchie: 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2018
einsteine:
Fake news. Who inseminated her and discovered she couldn't get pregnant? Even if she can't get pregnant, how is that a problem? Nigeria is suffering from overpopulation. Anything to help the situation is welcome.
She said a pastor revealed it to her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnappers Of Police Officer In Ogun Caught, Stripped Unclad By Police (Pics) / Man Trying To Commit Suicide At Jakande, Lagos (Photos) / My Wife Killed My First Child, There Is A Shrine In Her Room— Man Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.